Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

While I was’t initially talking to you, I’m really glad to see some positive outcomes of legalization for where you’re at, and how you’ve been able to come out of your shell more!! 💗 I’m in a legalized state, but have yet to shed the stigma and still feel like I need to hide away. It helps to hear more stories like this, gives me a bravery boost. Thanks MGM 🦁
Thank you, Heaven,

Right now, after hijacking your compliment to GDB, I think I'm ready to go back into hiding.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

MGM

I almost totally agree with you Nick.

So I'm trying to learn to take better pics!

-------------------------

It's Flip + 62 for the Phase II group.

FB#2:
FB2 11-16-23 full F62.JPG

FB2 11-16-23 nug F62.JPG

FB#1:
FB1 11-16-23 full F62.JPG

Sour G:
SG 11-16-23 nug F62.JPG

SG 11-16-23 nugII F62.JPG

Her leaves look kinda' greasy!

---------------------------

Thanks for your attention.

PEACE
brings tear to my eye beautiful bro

I almost totally agree with you Nick.

So I'm trying to learn to take better pics!

-------------------------

It's Flip + 62 for the Phase II group.

FB#2:
FB2 11-16-23 full F62.JPG

FB2 11-16-23 nug F62.JPG

FB#1:
FB1 11-16-23 full F62.JPG

Sour G:
SG 11-16-23 nug F62.JPG

SG 11-16-23 nugII F62.JPG

Her leaves look kinda' greasy!

---------------------------

Thanks for your attention.

PEACE
Hey GDB those FB"s are looking THICK, could you post a side shot ? the Sour G looks like its been shellac'd

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 65 for the Phase II group and they continue to cruise along without incident.

Sour G -- she's about to buy a ticket to Chopville -- real soon!
SG 11-19-23 F65 (1).JPG

Fat Bastard#2 -- she's taking her time and will likely be the last to finish.
FB2 11-19-23 F65.JPG

Fat Bastard#1 -- she's gonna' be the second one to go with her fat self!
FB1 6-19-23 F65 (2).JPG

One disadvantage of keeping a plant low via CarcassSticks® is that it can be hard to keep the bottoms of plants clean. For a while I couldn't even see under there. Then as the plant cleared the soil a bit and I was able to see, things were so congested that I couldn't reach in and pinch off little suckers without disturbing a lot of branches and causing the need for support. So in this instance I mostly chose to leave a lot of that stuff down below rather than create a flopping plant.

It appears that the tops still got a lot of the energy!
FB1 6-19-23 F65 (1).JPG

I can't say enough about what a hearty breed the FB is. I remove most bud sites from the bottoms of my plants early on in life but leave the big fan leaves for the plant to use. Most times, by now the plant would be eating and discarding those bottom fans. But these FBs have not discarded much of anything and the bottom fans have shown no inclination to turn yellow. Pretty impressive, IMO.

Here's the group back in the tent.
S2 6-19-26 F65 tent.JPG

That's all I've got.

Have yourselves a refreshing and restful Sunday!

PEACE

brings tear to my eye beautiful bro
Thanks so much Marcus. Let 'em flow! :)
Hey GDB those FB"s are looking THICK, could you post a side shot ? the Sour G looks like its been shellac'd
Thanks con. I hope the pics above include what you wanted to see! :Rasta:

Highya GDB,

Sunday must be the day for gorgeous ladies! I was just over to Carmen's journal and then here!! FB's are really living up to their name! All those colas with fat buds! Visions of sugarplums.... Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Sunday must be the day for gorgeous ladies! I was just over to Carmen's journal and then here!! FB's are really living up to their name! All those colas with fat buds! Visions of sugarplums.... Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.

You know how Sundays can be for some ladies, fancy hats and all!

I agree, Carmen has some lovelies, only more so (for us) due to her recent interest in improving the photography of her babies!

Happy Smokin' to you too.

Heck Good Growing and Never a dull moment , what more could you ask for . Happy Sunday GDB :blunt::goodjob:
Thanks Smoke. :thanks:

What more could I ask for?

I could ask for my Washington football team to beat the ill-fated Giants today. But that might be asking for too much. I've got a bad feeling about today's game. :straightface:

You have a good Sunday too, Smoke.

Highya GDB,

Thanks Bode.

You know how Sundays can be for some ladies, fancy hats and all!

I agree, Carmen has some lovelies, only more so (for us) due to her recent interest in improving the photography of her babies!

Happy Smokin' to you too.
Thank you both 😊

GDB the buddage in that tent is looking very chunkeh!

Good luck to your team in the football.

it can be hard to keep the bottoms of plants clean. For a while I couldn't even see under there.
Fortunately, much like little kids, dirty bottoms don't bother them much... 🙂

Thank you both 😊

GDB the buddage in that tent is looking very chunkeh!

Good luck to your team in the football.
Thanks Ms. Carmen. No luck on this day. :(

Fortunately, much like little kids, dirty bottoms don't bother them much... 🙂
What flashed in my mind when I saw this is that there are a few folks on 420 growing strains that they say smell of "dog shit" and "hot farts."

It doesn't apply to my plants, that's just what I thought about! 😁

Back
Top Bottom