Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Sour G is not 10 days out! āœ‚ļø
Huh?

Marcus said 67 days. This one is on day 61.

Let me do the math and try to figure out what 10 days you're talking about! šŸ¤Ŗ

True. But one does not want to OD! šŸ˜
Very true. But no need to give up, maybe just tweak things a bit.
I had to enter the Photo OTM contest probably 15 times before I even got a 3rd place. That was even more humbling for me since I take thousands of photos and had entered what I thought were some bangers and ā€œsure thingsā€.

I feel like anyone who has the confidence to share their grows and/or photos is already a winner. Prizes are nice but itā€™s also great that no matter what we post, no one has to feel inferior.
Go to Reddit and look at all the attitudes and terrible grows and advice- it makes you appreciate family here.

Very true. But no need to give up, maybe just tweak things a bit.
I had to enter the Photo OTM contest probably 15 times before I even got a 3rd place. That was evIen more humbling for me since I take thousands of photos and had entered what I thought were some bangers and ā€œsure thingsā€.

I feel like anyone who has the confidence to share their grows and/or photos is already a winner. Prizes are nice but itā€™s also great that no matter what we post, no one has to feel inferior.
Go to Reddit and look at all the attitudes and terrible grows and advice- it makes you appreciate family here.
Who said anything about giving up? I ain't giving up. I'm just not putting nothing up this month! :Rasta:

I agree with you saying that anyone who posts is already a winner! It takes some kind of good vibe on the grower's part to even post in a 420 contest.

And to be clear, I'm not going for the prizes. I trying to strategically post a pic in a month where I might get a single vote! :Rasta:

think the next time I take down a plant, Ima put it on the floor and get Mrs. GDB to sit amongst the branches. Somehow I don't think the effect will be quite the same! :laugh:
That made me think of two things with my grows. :hmmmm:

I get the wife on the floor to cover her with plants, I'm gonna need a lot of plants.:hmmmm:

Two, I'm gonna need some help getting her off the floor.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:šŸ˜Ž

Who said anything about giving up? I ain't giving up. I'm just not putting nothing up this month! :Rasta:

I agree with you saying that anyone who posts is already a winner! It takes some kind of good vibe on the grower's part to even post in a 420 contest.

And to be clear, I'm not going for the prizes. I trying to strategically post a pic in a month where I might get a single vote! :Rasta:
Oh I know youā€™re not giving up, I was kind of just speaking generally and stoned I kind of wanderedā€¦
This is a tough month, a good time to take a breather anyway!
Canā€™t wait to see your entry next time.

I only meant I was not recommending my standard 10 days.
My bad!

For some reason I thought your standard recommendation was 2 weeks. šŸ˜

This is a tough month, a good time to take a breather anyway!
A truly tough month Justin!

I feel like I can predict the winner and I hardly ever feel that way. But I also feel that I can predict the other plants that will get some votes.

And lastly, I feel I can predict those that will get goose eggs and that would include mine (if I had entered)! šŸ˜

Hello all.

It's Flip + 61 for the Phase II plants.

Fat Bastard#2 (left) lags behind the others development-wise. The FB#1(right) is starting to harden up and the Sour G (rear) looks as if she will be done around the time that @marcus611a predicted (67 days).

Alright girls, "Action!"
S2 11-15-23 F61 tent.jpg

The FB#1 is self-supporting. She has nary a bamboo stick to aid her in staying upright. Of that, I am very proud! :)

Though from the looks of her that may be about to change.

---------------------------

The Sour G went under the scope again this morning:

SG trich 11-9-23 F61 (1).jpg
SG trich 11-9-23 F61 (3).jpg
SG trich 11-9-23 F61 (2).jpg

ā±ļøā±ļøā±ļøāœ‚ļø

------------------------------

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE
As my good old friend Elvis would say "why thank you thank you very much" lmao and yes I'm doing the voice congratulations on the very beautiful sour G. I feel that she got even more fatter when I gave her 2 l of water a day and every three day a gallon and a half cuz they was in 7 gallon pot. Anyways I'm going to post you up a good 5-week cure nug of my sour g that I smoke yesterday and knocked me on my ass. Well not really knocked me on my ass because that would be making you sleep when I harvest my marijuana it gives me so much energy and I clean the whole house up and do all kinds of shit that's the way this Bud does for me and it helps me to cope with being around a lot of people with anxiety and shit.. Again I get props to the master of the strain the Creator.. But even he said he couldn't get it to Crystal up like I did! I mean hell I can't give away all my secrets.. great job brother

20231114_150751.jpg

20231114_150734.jpg

That made me think of two things with my grows. :hmmmm:

I get the wife on the floor to cover her with plants, I'm gonna need a lot of plants.:hmmmm:

Two, I'm gonna need some help getting her off the floor.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:šŸ˜Ž
I hope the Mrs. doesn't see this post, or you'll be the one who needs help getting up off the floor! :laugh:

I know I've said it before, but just to be clear Sour G is not my creation, I just made a boatload of S1 seeds. It was created by a former member here back in 2017 and he called it The Nuke. Since I was the only one growing it I renamed it Sour G, and here we are!
Just curious, why did you rename it?

"The Nook" was pretty cool (did I spell that right?)

No seriously, was it the trait of the plant that made you change it, or something one of your testers told you?

I wanted a name that reflected at least some of the parentage.

And where I come from, "nook" and "nuke" are pronounced completely differently. One rhymes with book and the other with kook!
Damn. That's almost a rebuke! :laugh:

Sorry... just catching up.

....I'm always late to the party. LoL

My personal opinion on the 420 contests; they've become a popularity contest.... People don't vote objectively. They vote for the member they happen to know or like. Getting 0's seem to happen regularly for even the best entries.

Love everything you're growing brother. Your plants & buds could win every contest if you sat all day chatting people up & gaslighting...
I respect those who don't do that shit and just keep it real. You're growing solid 10's man.... I'd keep throwing in entries šŸ¤™

:passitleft:

And where I come from, "nook" and "nuke" are pronounced completely differently. One rhymes with book and the other with kook!
Rhymes with Souk round these partsā€¦

Oh I enter everything every month and most reliably get no votes! I guess cause its free, its fun and its a bit of community! Best in class for something once a month! The prizes, the titles for me personally donā€™t mean a thing - I know it costs a bunch to ship to me so I ainā€™t in them for that! Just community spirit - its cool. No one should get too hung up on them.
they've become a popularity contest.... People don't vote objectively. They vote for the member they happen to know or like.
Haha - probably why I come last lots! But yeah some Members, as is their 100% prerogative might have biases, we all hang out in slightly different groups, hell we all have biases! Its all cool.

For me its more about everyone voting every contest you can and trying to nominate at least one person a year for Journal or Member of the Month. Just takes a couple of minutes to write to @Teddy Edwards or @Renee Roberts with a 100 words why someone made ya happy!

Contests are legit - and seriously third place in the photo comp a coupla months ago made me so happy! Super epic high! Iā€™d entered 12 times at least but finally got a third! Super chuffed.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom