Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Something happened tonight that damn near made me fall off of my feeding chair!
I feel you. :passitleft: The wife doesn't care for cannabis,:rolleyes: and grudgingly puts up with my activities.:rolleyes: Heck, she doesn't appreciate my fine audio gear and passion for music.:rolleyes: She doesn't even appreciate the roar or the g forces pulled on the back of a fast motorcycle:oops:. But hey, she takes good care of me :cheesygrinsmiley:and could put most of the TV chefs to shame. 😎 My fiery Panamanian wife.:love:

Hello all.

The Sour G on her Flip + 56 (yesterday) goes under the scope:

Sour G trichs 11-10-23 F56 (1).jpg
Sour G trichs 11-10-23 F56 (5).jpg
Sour G trichs 11-10-23 F56 (4).jpg
Sour G trichs 11-10-23 F56 (3).jpg
Sour G trichs 11-10-23 F56 (2).jpg

She's getting there!

PEACE
67 Day flower time per my advice! Excellent job my friend you grew Sour G out well you made me proud! And those fat bastards are exactly that fat as a you know what......

I feel you. :passitleft: The wife doesn't care for cannabis,:rolleyes: and grudgingly puts up with my activities.:rolleyes: Heck, she doesn't appreciate my fine audio gear and passion for music.:rolleyes: She doesn't even appreciate the roar or the g forces pulled on the back of a fast motorcycle:oops:. But hey, she takes good care of me :cheesygrinsmiley:and could put most of the TV chefs to shame. 😎 My fiery Panamanian wife.:love:
I feel you GW!

My wife appreciates the way I hang curtains and...that's about it!

Oh, and she likes my cooking. 😁

67 Day flower time per my advice! Excellent job my friend you grew Sour G out well you made me proud! And those fat bastards are exactly that fat as a you know what......
Thanks Marcus!

I don't think she'll be as frosty as your girls were but she'll do!

If Flip + 67 is anywhere near her end date she would be the fastest finishing photoperiod I've ever had! Sure hope you're in the ballpark with that prediction! :Rasta:

Thanks Marcus!

I don't think she'll be as frosty as your girls were but she'll do!

If Flip + 67 is anywhere near her end date she would be the fastest finishing photoperiod I've ever had! Sure hope you're in the ballpark with that prediction! :Rasta:
Tell you what brother the last three sour g I growed out every one of them finished with flying colors on that time and potency was hellafied!!

Hello growers.

Something happened tonight that damn near made me fall off of my feeding chair!

I'm in the basement watering the plants and Mrs. GDB comes down to tend to the clothes she's washing. She looked at the Fat Bastard#1, which was sitting in front of the tent and said, "Wow, that's a really pretty plant."

HUH? Of all the plants she's seen me grow she has never once commented like she actually appreciated was she was seeing. The most positive thing she's said to date is, "They're growing fast."

I was astounded! So much so that I decided to feature pics of what she saw tonight:

The Fat Bastard#1:
FB1 11-11-23 side F57.jpg

FB1 11-11-23 above F57.jpg

FB1 11-11-23 bud F57.JPG

Lots of bud sites thanks to the CarcassSticks® training and nice looking buds thanks to the Roots Organic nutrients! If the Mrs. noticed it must be real! 😁

A tent shot before saying goodnight:
S2 11-11-23 F57 tent.jpg

Goodnight.

PEACE
they are all looking great, love the wat your FB's are turning out fat & thick more on the indica side for sure

Very chunky, healthy girls, they will be pretty heavy-yielders. You've always done a great job. :thumb:
Thanks Val. Your lights have always done a great job!

She knows a beautiful plant when she sees one...the fact that she mentioned it is odd, though...they know it's never a good idea to encourage us..🤪
IKR? Maybe she got an aroma high! :Rasta:

they are all looking great, love the wat your FB's are turning out fat & thick more on the indica side for sure
Thanks con. I too like the FBs. Nice job on them by the breeder! :Rasta:

Roots Organic dry nutes do the job! I'm not sure why I'm looking around at new stuff when these nutrients have been consistently righteous over several grows. They're easy to use and relatively price-friendly. What the hell am I looking for? (That's a conversation I need to have with myself.)
Doh!

I just bought some "Foop" liquid organic nutes. They're having a BOGO sale and I couldn't resist.

A beginner set of their nutes consists of five 32 ounce bottles. Two different veg-stage bottles, two different flower-stage bottles and a bottle of sweetener that's supposed to increase trichome production.

I can't explain my lack of resistance to the allure of something new (to me). I think I sorta' feel like I'm racing against time and trying to squeeze in all that I can! :straightface:

But I'm also frugal. And two for one is cool beans! :)

The Foop sounds interesting...🤔
I can't explain my lack of resistance to the allure of something new (to me).
Hey, someone's got to do the research!
You might just discover the next "big thing" in cannabis nutes...👍

Not to burst your "bubble" or anything, I have used the Foop line of nutrients and was not real impressed. The $ vs the results didn't add up compared to Canna nutrients also tried Green Planet Massive 1.2.3. better results just $ was not worth it over Canna Coco nutrients. I used Dyna-Gro for 2 + years until I settled on Canna Coco line and I just use A&B. I add FF Big Bloom for a boost during parts of flower. SSgrower I liked the Sweetner.

Not to burst your "bubble" or anything, I have used the Foop line of nutrients and was not real impressed. The $ vs the results didn't add up compared to Canna nutrients also tried Green Planet Massive 1.2.3. better results just $ was not worth it over Canna Coco nutrients. I used Dyna-Gro for 2 + years until I settled on Canna Coco line and I just use A&B. I add FF Big Bloom for a boost during parts of flower. SSgrower I liked the Sweetner.
Live and learn SSgrower, that's my credo!

Disappointment comes with the territory when you're trying new stuff.

At least if I am "not real impressed", I'll be "not real impressed" for half of the normal price! 😁

Thanks for the input, dude.

Hello all.

I took a few solo pics of the Fat Bastard#1 this morning, fulling intending to enter her into the current P(lant)OTM contest.

But then when I saw the plants already entered and I changed my mind.

I agree that it's not about winning. However, those goose eggs can be tough to look at when the contests ends. And I've had a whole string of them. In fact, if I could put a "1" in front of that string and deposit that amount of cash into my bank account I'd be a wealthy man! :laugh:

Maybe I'll put her in next month. (Ha! Like you folks are not going to be dropping bombs next month too! 😁)

Fat Bastard 11-14-23 F60 eye level.jpg

Fat Bastard 11-14-23 F60 top.jpg

-------------------------

Happy Camper News

This morning I took delivery on something I really needed.

A new feeding/maintenance chair!

New feeding Chair.jpg

I can't adequately describe how much better this is going to make my grow experience!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

I took a few solo pics of the Fat Bastard#1 this morning, fulling intending to enter her into the current P(lant)OTM contest.

I agree that it's not about winning. However, those goose eggs can be tough to look at when the contests ends. And I've had a whole string of them. In fact, if I could put a "1" in front of that string and deposit that amount of cash into my bank account I'd be a wealthy man! :laugh:

Maybe I'll put her in next month. (Ha! Like you folks are not going to be dropping bombs next month too! 😁)

Happy Camper News

New feeding Chair.jpg

I can't adequately describe how much better this is going to make my grow experience!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
I think that plant looks wonderful!
And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a work chair in the grow room. This stuff gets hard on the back, and every now then you just need to sit and admire a while. :high-five:

Hello all.

Happy Camper News

New feeding Chair.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
yeah there are some awesome plants in there kinda intimidating, plants looking good & nice chair

I think that plant looks wonderful!
And, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a work chair in the grow room. This stuff gets hard on the back, and every now then you just need to sit and admire a while. :high-five:
I had a step ladder in our flower room a few days last month, needed it to adjust a pipe in the ceiling.

Until someone took it away for something else I had 3-4 days of just sitting on it looking at plants for 5-10 minutes. Cigarette, rum or vape every time.

Bliss looking down on them

Back
Top Bottom