Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all and happy Sunday!

I don't have any new news. The plants are doing what plants do and the @ViparSpectra KS5000 is making sure they do!

The yellowing Sour G (rear) doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I removed her dead leaves but left the dying ones on as markers.

The 2 Fat Bastards continue to impress with their potential fatness!

This is from yesterday on their Flip + 50.
S2 11-4-23 f50 tent II.jpg

So I got in my Sunday post.

I try to get one in every Sunday just because a lot of folks here have a lot of nice weed on their hands. I see the 420 community generating especially big clouds of smoke on Sundays, and eating good food and on and on. I like to post during a party! :Rasta:

PEACE

Hello all and happy Sunday!

I don't have any new news. The plants are doing what plants do and the @ViparSpectra KS5000 is making sure they do!

The yellowing Forbidden Fruit (rear) doesn't seem to be getting any worse. I removed her dead leaves but left the dying ones on as markers.

The 2 Fat Bastards continue to impress with their potential fatness!

This is from yesterday on their Flip + 50.
S2 11-4-23 f50 tent II.jpg

So I got in my Sunday post.

I try to get one in every Sunday just because a lot of folks here have a lot of nice weed on their hands. I see the 420 community generating especially big clouds of smoke on Sundays, and eating good food and on and on. I like to post during a party! :Rasta:

PEACE
looking good GDB those FB's are getting thick, enjoy the rest of your Sunday

looking good GDB those FB's are getting thick, enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Thanks con.

I think this Sunday is going to be a good one. If the Washington football team can pull out a win and then the Eagles beat the hated Cowpokes all will be good in my world, at least for today!

Even if those games don't pan out as I would hope, I'm smoking on some Grandaddy Black that's been curing since January. It's all-pro weed and I almost feel like I'm at the game! :ganjamon:

Looking pretty fine this Sunday, and just because it's in the back doesn't make the Sour G a Forbidden Fruit!
Thanks Shed. I corrected that!

Grandaddy Black (the weed) scores again! :laugh:

Those Fat Bastards really are fat bastards!
...and getting fatter every day...
The yellowing Sour G (rear) doesn't seem to be getting any worse.
She doesn't look too bad- Her dose of Strive nutes should really kick in in another day or 2...💪

Highya GDB,

Those FB's are getting really fat, and so nice looking!! Great job with those. Glad you found the answer to the Sour-G. Her buds look great also!!

Well, Washington beat the Patriots! Patriots haven't done anything since Tom Brady left. So sad. But usual. Half time in the philly game. Only behind by a field goal. With a win there, and a couple more bowls, you can sleep comfortably tonight! Happy Smokin'

Thanks Carcass.

So...how's it going with Amazon and the like?

When I got my first grandson all hell broke loose! I was putting stuff on my shopping list for years down the road! :)

Highya GDB,

Those FB's are getting really fat, and so nice looking!! Great job with those. Glad you found the answer to the Sour-G. Her buds look great also!!

Well, Washington beat the Patriots! Patriots haven't done anything since Tom Brady left. So sad. But usual. Half time in the philly game. Only behind by a field goal. With a win there, and a couple more bowls, you can sleep comfortably tonight! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. I'm thinking the breeder did a great job with the FBs and I'm just the beneficiary!

The games are progressing nicely! :)

Woah Shed knows nutes - respectamundo mate!

As I play with the numbers I'm torn between too much Ca in veg or too much K! Decisions decisions. :hmmmm:
Got my first (step) Grandson about this time yesterday. He’s gonna be wearing pink for a while as we’re donating our 4 year olds baby clothes 😂
When I got my first grandson all hell broke loose!
Look very decent GDB!

Nick & Co

Hello all.

I've got solo pics tonight. Not good solo pics, but solo pics nonetheless! :)

It's Flip + 53 for the Phase II group and I'm pleased with how things are going.

Sour G -- the Strive nutes have stopped her leaves from yellowing. Hopefully now she'll just cruise to the finish line. She's definitely going to be the first to finish.
SG 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

SG 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

Fat Bastard #2 -- she's now on Strive too. Unlike the SG, she didn't yellow. I just started her on the Strive because I
thought yellowing might be around the corner. In reality, this plant has barely dropped a leaf and has had no blemishes that I can recall.
FB2 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB2 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

Fat Bastard #1 -- she's on Roots Organic dry nutes and is a feast for my eyes. Like the other FB, she's also been blemish-free and the only leaves she's lost is the ones I've taken off.
FB1 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB1 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

When I look at the way the FBs are growing a thought comes to mind.

The breeder did a hell of a job with this one! This is a happy and hearty breed. I can't say much more about her because I've yet to finish and partake of her, but the way she grows is quite impressive! And if she's anywhere near as potent as predicted (thc 30-38% per the breeder) I may be a fan for life!

Yet another thought comes to mind when I look at the FB#1 in particular.

Roots Organic dry nutes do the job! I'm not sure why I'm looking around at new stuff when these nutrients have been consistently righteous over several grows. They're easy to use and relatively price-friendly. What the hell am I looking for? (That's a conversation I need to have with myself.)

All back in the tent under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. Goodnight!
S2 11-7-23 F53 tent.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous is the only superlative that comes to mind. They sure are that! Sour G looks very happy, as do the FB's. Such fatness. Looks like they'll get even fatter until those pistils turn color! Win/win!! Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

It's Flip + 53 for the Phase II group and I'm pleased with how things are going.

Sour G -- the Strive nutes have stopped her leaves from yellowing. Hopefully now she'll just cruise to the finish line. She's definitely going to be the first to finish.
SG 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

SG 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

Fat Bastard #2 -- she's now on Strive too. Unlike the SG, she didn't yellow. I just started her on the Strive because I
thought yellowing might be around the corner. In reality, this plant has barely dropped a leaf and has had no blemishes that I can recall.
FB2 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB2 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

Fat Bastard #1 -- she's on Roots Organic dry nutes and is a feast for my eyes. Like the other FB, she's also been blemish-free and the only leaves she's lost is the ones I've taken off.
FB1 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB1 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

The breeder did a hell of a job with this one! This is a happy and hearty breed. I can't say much more about her because I've yet to finish and partake of her, but the way she grows is quite impressive! And if she's anywhere near as potent as predicted (thc 30-38% per the breeder) I may be a fan for life!

Roots Organic dry nutes do the job! I'm not sure why I'm looking around at new stuff when these nutrients have been consistently righteous over several grows. They're easy to use and relatively price-friendly. What the hell am I looking for? (That's a conversation I need to have with myself.)

S2 11-7-23 F53 tent.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Looking beautiful :goodjob:

Hello all.

SG 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

SG 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

FB2 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB2 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

FB1 11-7-23 F53 (1).JPG

FB1 11-7-23 F53 (2).JPG

S2 11-7-23 F53 tent.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Those are some very good looking pics, GDB.

MGM

Back
Top Bottom