Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

The whole plant? Ouch!
Well, that pretty much sucks....😦
Glad it wasn't your only plant- and I hope the others are ok!

Hello growers.
I finally finished taking down the GPxBB today and it did not go as I had hoped.

The tops of main branches were moldy. It wasn't that easy to see at first. The buds looked just a little "iffy." But when I broke a few of the big ones open and scraped them with the clippers powdery looking stuff wafted through the air.

I noticed and lost this much:
GPxBB END mold loss.jpg

But I'm thinking I probably missed a lot more when I was taking her down so I'm going to toss the whole plant.
I don't need to risk smoking bad shit.

How's that for a way to end this plant's story?

I guess that's the problem with growing what some have called "hand grenades." Sometimes they blow up on you!

PEACE
thats not the ending i don't think anyone wanted to see there GDB but yeah why chance it sorry for the lose

The whole plant? Ouch!
Well, that pretty much sucks....😦
Glad it wasn't your only plant- and I hope the others are ok!
I could probably keep some of the lower buds. They looked fine. But I'm not pressed for weed and I really don't need the uncertainty in my head. :)

thats not the ending i don't think anyone wanted to see there GDB but yeah why chance it sorry for the lose
Stuff happens con. Now it's on to the Slurricane! :)

Highya GDB,

So sorry to hear! I'm glad you have a stash to make a decision like that. Easier to lose a plant and "live and learn". Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

So sorry to hear! I'm glad you have a stash to make a decision like that. Easier to lose a plant and "live and learn". Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. Yeah, I've got plenty hanging around.

I'm not sure I learned anything by going through this. Well, maybe I'm a little better at being able to spot mold! :)

:sorry: 😭 this is no good GDB... may be time for a full bleach-down, Or maybe fill a spray bottle with iso-alcohol and give everything a good mist to kill any spores?
Sorry for the loss big dog, it looked spectacular.

Thanks so much Val! They love the KS5000!
Haha, thank you for support, KS5000 also love them, too.
Hello all.

It's Flip + 72 for the Serenity Group and Flip + 27 for the Phase II Group, and I have no "Group" pics today! :laugh:

Let me stop being silly.

I'm taking down the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner today. And I'm certain @VetSmoke85 would agree that she is scraggly!
GPxBB END OBIT 10-11-23 F72.JPG

Here she is after a haircut and in full flop mode. I thought the flop would be more dramatic but she stood up pretty well.
GPxBB ENDD full flop II.JPG

I took her outside to get a shot in natural light:
GPxBB END natural lite.jpg

Yes, I know I need to paint my front porch. Guess who reminds me all the time? :straightface:

Got a bud pic. Not as frosty as I had hoped for but phat as a Georgia mule!
GPxBB END bud.JPG

And last, proof that this time I took a plant down with very little amber.

In fact, I still see some clear! Didn't mean for that to happen. 😕

GPxBB END trichs (2).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (3).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (4).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (1).jpg

Anyway, it's a done deed. I'll find out soon enough if I took her too early.

-------------------------

Okay for today.

As always and forevermore, thanks for stopping by!

PEACE
That's an amazing heavy yielder.

:sorry: 😭 this is no good GDB... may be time for a full bleach-down, Or maybe fill a spray bottle with iso-alcohol and give everything a good mist to kill any spores?
Sorry for the loss big dog, it looked spectacular.
That's an excellent suggestion Rhino. I'll get on that right away! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom