Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all.

My sleep cycle is screwed, has been for a while, so I post when it's convenient for me! I'm sure many of you are 😴.

It's Flip + 72 for the Serenity group and the Slurricane (front) by my new standard is ready to go! (My new standard is cloudy trichs but little amber.) The Forbidden Fruit in the rear is leaning like crazy. The more I tighten her ties, the more she leans! Heavy girl! :Rasta:

Serenity 10-11-23 F72 tent.jpg

Here are some Slur trich pics. (Yes, I love taking trich pics. :))

Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (2).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (1).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (5).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (4).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (3).jpg

That was fun!

-------------------------------

The Phase II plants are cruising along on their Flip + 27 (but pic is from yesterday). I moved them around. Now the Sour G is front left and the Fat Bastards are in the other spots (FB1 front).

S2 10-9-23 F25 tent.jpg

Tonight I removed all of the CarcassSticks® from both the FBs. I don't think the plants will come up much more but if they do I don't mind.

I had a chuckle when I took the sticks out because the FB1 (the first one I tried the method on) had 36 sticks. The FB2 had only 16.

Yeah, the FB2 is in a 3gal pot and the FB1 is in a 5gal, but I think something else played a part in me using fewer sticks! (Lazy-Meter wins again.)

------------------------------

That's my quick night/morning update.

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE
Excellent job on all. Sour G looks very content, she will most def reward ya!

I've seen this multiple times today from usernames I've never seen before, all different names, but similar deal. Came into thread & greeted people like it was their own journal.
All are labeled as 420 Member.... wonder if there was a Bot invasion today?
:hmmmm:
Screenshot_20231011_163503_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163633_Chrome.jpg

All seem to have joined Monday.... @420
Looking into it :thanks:

Apparently, I've got some things I need to say. :)

🤤🤤🤤🤤 scraggly goodness.
Thanks Vet. I'm about to take my scraggly ass to bed! :)
ya grew some good looking bud again there GDB, NICE, i think you'll be fine with a couple clear tric's, have fun trimming
Thanks con. I hope that she'll be okay.
Looking at the lady you harvested, I think she's gorgeous! Big fat buds, thick through, and very few clear trichomes. I say you'll enjoy that one. Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode. Those are some fatties that she put out!
Congrats on the takedown, and as faded as those leaves look the colas look solid! And nice work on the unfloppiness there too, even if you were disappointed. :)
Thanks Shed.

I like big flops and I cannot lie!
Spectacular job ,awesome looking collars 👏👏
Thanks much Absorber!
Excellent job on all. Sour G looks very content, she will most def reward ya!
Thanks Marcus. I'm looking forward to see how she finishes.
Congrats on bringing another great plant home!
Thanks Carmen, and thanks for following along!

I've seen this multiple times today from usernames I've never seen before, all different names, but similar deal. Came into thread & greeted people like it was their own journal.
All are labeled as 420 Member.... wonder if there was a Bot invasion today?
:hmmmm:
Screenshot_20231011_163503_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163633_Chrome.jpg

All seem to have joined Monday.... @420
I've been wondering the same thing bots or cops 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad others noticed the oddity. Ab' pointed it out to me yesterday and when I saw more today I figured something was up.
With the way AI is advancing it's going to become more and more difficult to spot bots.
This is next level stuff compared to the Keto and CBD Gummies lol.
Those ones might as well have ImASpammer as a username and don't even have to post to get spotted.

Glad others noticed the oddity. Ab' pointed it out to me yesterday and when I saw more today I figured something was up.
With the way AI is advancing it's going to become more and more difficult to spot bots.
This is next level stuff compared to the Keto and CBD Gummies lol.
Those ones might as well have ImASpammer as a username and don't even have to post to get spotted.
AI doesn't get social etiquette 🤣🤣 they tend to stick out a little bit, its starting to remind me of the movie Blade Runner 🤣

Hello all.

I've got a quick update on Fat Bastard#1 from the Phase II group. Those plants ae on their Flip + 28.
Last night I noticed that both of the FBs were coming up a little "tight" (for lack of a better word). What I mean is some branches were growing too close to each other and blocking light to bud sites.

So I decided to take advantage of the grommets on the pots. I used pipe cleaners to pull out branches a tie them down.

It didn't make a radical difference on the FB#1 but every little bit helps (I think).

Before:
FB1 10-12-23 F73 before spread.jpg

After:
FB1 10-12-23 F73 after.jpg

After I did her I got sleepy. (I didn't mean that the way it sounds! :) )

The FB#2 could use a similar adjustment. I'll get to her tonight.

------------------------------------------

Your harvest is so Chokny GBD! She looks great all Brazilian!
Thanks Stone!
Hey man you grew some FatAss buds Good job ,, Smoke report too (please) :green_heart:
Thanks for the kind words Smoke. I do a tester today!

--------------------------------------

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

Love that green color! She's growing very happy! Great pistil pompoms. Happy Smokin'

Sorry I missed the GDP x BB harvest yesterday (because it was both granddaughters day)
But congrats on the harvest- her colas look like baseball bats!
No wonder she was floppy- those things are huge!

it didn't make a radical difference on the FB#1 but every little bit helps (I think).
Looks great- subtle but effective, and it'll make a difference in the end...
Omg! I thought he liked me…
I think I sent nudes to a fucking bot!
Hey- We like you, T!.... 😁

just sayin'....

Sorry I missed the GDP x BB harvest yesterday (because it was both granddaughters day)
But congrats on the harvest- her colas look like baseball bats!
No wonder she was floppy- those things are huge!

Looks great- subtle but effective, and it'll make a difference in the end...

Hey- We like you, T!.... 😁

just sayin'....
You missed my chop because of your granddaughter. And I thought we were tight! :laugh:

I'm not done with the FB#1 yet. I can open her up a little more. It was 2am when I was messing with her though and I got sleepy.

Trala has yet to provide me with the hard evidence I need to get an investigation going. I can't go on hearsay! :)

Excellent use of grommets! Any spacing you can get is good spacing. :)
Wait, what?!

I never thought I'd hear you utter those words! :p

Highya GDB,

Love that green color! She's growing very happy! Great pistil pompoms. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. Happy Smokin' back at ya'! :ganjamon:

Hello growers.
I finally finished taking down the GPxBB today and it did not go as I had hoped.

The tops of main branches were moldy. It wasn't that easy to see at first. The buds looked just a little "iffy." But when I broke a few of the big ones open and scraped them with the clippers powdery looking stuff wafted through the air.

I noticed and lost this much:
GPxBB END mold loss.jpg

But I'm thinking I probably missed a lot more when I was taking her down so I'm going to toss the whole plant.
I don't need to risk smoking bad shit.

How's that for a way to end this plant's story?

I guess that's the problem with growing what some have called "hand grenades." Sometimes they blow up on you!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom