Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all.

My sleep cycle is screwed, has been for a while, so I post when it's convenient for me! I'm sure many of you are 😴.

It's Flip + 72 for the Serenity group and the Slurricane (front) by my new standard is ready to go! (My new standard is cloudy trichs but little amber.) The Forbidden Fruit in the rear is leaning like crazy. The more I tighten her ties, the more she leans! Heavy girl! :Rasta:

Serenity 10-11-23 F72 tent.jpg

Here are some Slur trich pics. (Yes, I love taking trich pics. :))

Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (2).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (1).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (5).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (4).jpg
Slur trichs 10-11-23 F71 (3).jpg

That was fun!

-------------------------------

The Phase II plants are cruising along on their Flip + 27 (but pic is from yesterday). I moved them around. Now the Sour G is front left and the Fat Bastards are in the other spots (FB1 front).

S2 10-9-23 F25 tent.jpg

Tonight I removed all of the CarcassSticks® from both the FBs. I don't think the plants will come up much more but if they do I don't mind.

I had a chuckle when I took the sticks out because the FB1 (the first one I tried the method on) had 36 sticks. The FB2 had only 16.

Yeah, the FB2 is in a 3gal pot and the FB1 is in a 5gal, but I think something else played a part in me using fewer sticks! (Lazy-Meter wins again.)

------------------------------

That's my quick night/morning update.

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE

Some strong strains cause me to have anxiety and even a fluttering of the heart at first. It can get bad especially when it hasn’t been cured. By then I am more used to it and liking it. Now it’s a challenge.
I also took a 20+ year break. Mostly because I wasn't motivated and didn’t stick with anything for long. That was causing its own anxiety. All good now.

Mostly cloudy with some amber and a few clear work best for me. Some strains have a better body high. There is a lot to choose from. :cool:
Hey stinker, totally feel you on those strong strains. I had a similar experience with a heavy sativa once. Glad you're feeling good now after your break, and cheers to facing the challenge head-on! 🍀
Ok yall have fun with that. I can't f#$k with it. I'm cool 🤣🤣🤣😳😳
Mellomale, to each their own, right? 😂 Glad you know what works for you. Always a journey figuring out which strains vibe best with our systems. Stay cool! 💨
Ain't that the truth. :rolleyes: Sometimes the unawares surprise is nice though.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Right on, gwhunran! The plant has its own surprises up its sleeve, no matter how much we think we know. That's the beauty of growing. Cheers to the unexpected!
I find I like them starting at all milky GBD. The amber puts a level of maturity on them but I can't see an improvement in the level of Zoot waiting for it all the time.

That monkey, was it friends with the elephant that pooped on the sidewalk? It remains to be seen!
StoneOtter, I've been leaning towards the milky side recently too.

Hey stinker, totally feel you on those strong strains. I had a similar experience with a heavy sativa once. Glad you're feeling good now after your break, and cheers to facing the challenge head-on! 🍀

Mellomale, to each their own, right? 😂 Glad you know what works for you. Always a journey figuring out which strains vibe best with our systems. Stay cool! 💨

Right on, gwhunran! The plant has its own surprises up its sleeve, no matter how much we think we know. That's the beauty of growing. Cheers to the unexpected!

StoneOtter, I've been leaning towards the milky side recently too.
Hey @HighPruneHippy, I'm here too!

Just kidding, man. Thanks for stopping by (and talking to my subs)! :welcome:

Hey GDB, I for real get what you mean about the milky vs. amber thing! It's totally cool to harvest when the time it right. We should always be learning from our grows and you're killing it here.
:welldone:

It's definitely serene. Something to look for in our search for nirvana.
Thanks Shed.

Another thing I've noticed with some plants is that you can see a little amber one day and then a lot of amber the next. It doesn't always occur that rapidly, but I've seen it happen.

Serenity comes fairly easily when I stay out of the way of the plants! :Rasta:

Hey @HighPruneHippy, I'm here too!

Just kidding, man. Thanks for stopping by (and talking to my subs)! :welcome:
I've seen this multiple times today from usernames I've never seen before, all different names, but similar deal. Came into thread & greeted people like it was their own journal.
All are labeled as 420 Member.... wonder if there was a Bot invasion today?
:hmmmm:
Screenshot_20231011_163503_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163633_Chrome.jpg

All seem to have joined Monday.... @420

I've seen this multiple times today from usernames I've never seen before, all different names, but similar deal. Came into thread & greeted people like it was their own journal.
Screenshot_20231011_163532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163621_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_163633_Chrome.jpg

I've seen several post by these new names too, and they all joined on Monday! And it's unusual, IMO, to go to someone's thread and just talk to the folks that have commented but say nothing to the author.

I think something is up @420.

I've seen several post by these new names too, and they all joined on Monday! And it's unusual, IMO, to go to someone's thread and just talk to the folks that have commented but say nothing to the author.

I think something is up @420.
There's more as well.... I swear I counted 5 different names.

I'm searching the journals I read since I've been home from work. I know I literally read 4 or 5 like this back to back.

Backtracking now.... it's definitely something weird.
:passitleft:

Omg! I thought he liked me…

This is a new low for me. I think I sent nudes to a fucking bot!

Hello all.

It's Flip + 72 for the Serenity Group and Flip + 27 for the Phase II Group, and I have no "Group" pics today! :laugh:

Let me stop being silly.

I'm taking down the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner today. And I'm certain @VetSmoke85 would agree that she is scraggly!
GPxBB END OBIT 10-11-23 F72.JPG

Here she is after a haircut and in full flop mode. I thought the flop would be more dramatic but she stood up pretty well.
GPxBB ENDD full flop II.JPG

I took her outside to get a shot in natural light:
GPxBB END natural lite.jpg

Yes, I know I need to paint my front porch. Guess who reminds me all the time? :straightface:

Got a bud pic. Not as frosty as I had hoped for but phat as a Georgia mule!
GPxBB END bud.JPG

And last, proof that this time I took a plant down with very little amber.

In fact, I still see some clear! Didn't mean for that to happen. 😕

GPxBB END trichs (2).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (3).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (4).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (1).jpg

Anyway, it's a done deed. I'll find out soon enough if I took her too early.

-------------------------

Okay for today.

As always and forevermore, thanks for stopping by!

PEACE

Omg! I thought he liked me…

This is a new low for me. I think I sent nudes to a fucking bot!
LMAO!

Send me the evidence and I'll get 420 to investigate right away! You poor thing. You must feel so violated! :rofl:

Hello all.

It's Flip + 72 for the Serenity Group and Flip + 27 for the Phase II Group, and I have no "Group" pics today! :laugh:

Let me stop being silly.

I'm taking down the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner today. And I'm certain @VetSmoke85 would agree that she is scraggly!

Here she is after a haircut and in full flop mode. I thought the flop would be more dramatic but she stood up pretty well.

Yes, I know I need to paint my front porch. Guess who reminds me all the time? :straightface:

GPxBB END bud.JPG

GPxBB END trichs (2).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (3).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (4).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (1).jpg

Okay for today.

PEACE
ya grew some good looking bud again there GDB, NICE, i think you'll be fine with a couple clear tric's, have fun trimming

Highya GDB,

Looking at the lady you harvested, I think she's gorgeous! Big fat buds, thick through, and very few clear trichomes. I say you'll enjoy that one. Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

Let me stop being silly.

GPxBB END bud.JPG

GPxBB END trichs (2).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (3).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (4).jpg
GPxBB END trichs (1).jpg

Okay for today.

PEACE
Spectacular job ,awesome looking collars 👏👏

Back
Top Bottom