Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

My FF has been a big eye-opener for me! đź‘€
Yeah, she's really going for it back there!:oops:..Nice job making her vertical again..đź‘Ť
This is fun. The indoor weed world owes you a debt of gratitude for sticking it to us! :)
Well Thank You, GDB :love:..Once you try them, you'll wonder how/why you did it any other way... 🤔

And, you can lift stuff with them too- just turn the hook over...handy for evening out that canopy a little later on...

What? I'm supposed to be a franchise grower and you're talking about PRACTICE?
Funniest and sadiest talk ever! Yes, I reiterate, practice makes perfecter! :green_heart:
:I'm getting it Carcass!

I went back and looked at the Phase II girls after midnight and I saw many more branches that needed sticks!

I think I might have placed about 12 more in the 2 Fat Bastards (rear).
S2 9-11-23 D39 more sticks.jpg

It takes me a while to figure things out, but even slow trains arrive at the station at some point!

This is fun. The indoor weed world owes you a debt of gratitude for sticking it to us! :)

PEACE
Too many puns to mention!:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

That canopy is going to be so on point that it's gonna put your butt out of business!

:welldone:
Thanks Shed. Now I don't need another laugh today! This one will last well into the evening! :laugh:

Yeah, she's really going for it back there!:oops:..Nice job making her vertical again..đź‘Ť

Well Thank You, GDB :love:..Once you try them, you'll wonder how/why you did it any other way... 🤔

And, you can lift stuff with them too- just turn the hook over...handy for evening out that canopy a little later on...
Thanks Carcass.

That FF has surely made things interesting! Talk about the joys of growing. The "box of chocolates" aspect is one that I really like (most times). :)

Had you not invented CarcassSticks®, I probably would have thought them up myself, at least by 2033! :laugh:

Funniest and sadiest talk ever! Yes, I reiterate, practice makes perfecter! :green_heart:

Too many puns to mention!:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Iverson was one helluva player and very dear to my heart. His struggle was real but I kinda' understood it and always pulled for him to succeed!:cheer:

The "practice" interview was priceless, IMO!

Yes sirrr!

They are quite versatile. :)

And the plants seem to like them a lot!

S2 9-11-23 F39 likes sticks.jpg

With training that good you can might be able to wait a bit longer to flip!
NOT!

I'm shell-shocked from how the FF behaved. I'm not taking any chances! :Rasta:

Highya GDB,

A very serene picture of those ladies! Very nice color, and training process. Another fun one to watch. How many colas will be produced, and how big will the buds be?!? That's the fun part! Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

A very serene picture of those ladies! Very nice color, and training process. Another fun one to watch. How many colas will be produced, and how big will the buds be?!? That's the fun part! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. Anticipation! :Rasta:

Hey @InTheShed, it won't be long until I start utilizing your beloved grommets! :laugh:

Hello all.

It's Flip + 42 for the Serenity group and not much is going on.

Other than providing water and rotating the plants I'm merely a passive observer.

The buds are fattening but ho hum. That's not something one can really "see" from day to day.

I ain't complaining, just explaining.
Serenity 9-12-23 F42 tent.jpg

Pistils are just beginning to change colors on the Slurricane and the Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner, so there's that.

Slur:
Slur 9-12-23 F42.jpg

GDxBB:
GPxBB 9-12-23 F42.jpg

-------------------------

In the 2x2, The Phase II girls are on their Day 40. I still plan on flipping them Thursday (unless I change my mind :)).

S2 9-12-23 D40.jpg

----------------------------

That's all I've got.

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

Those buds are fattening up very nicely! It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling!! They both look very nice!! In the 2 X 2, will the colas stretch enough to make you proud at harvest time? That would be my only concern flipping this early. Your ladies, your choice! I'll follow regardless, just to see how they finish!! Happy Smokin'

Ps. Not complaining, just explaining.

Back
Top Bottom