Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Feed them girls GBD :laugh: Way to go for the Win ! Man I knew i was here for something ?! Watch a damn good grower! :cheer:
Very kind of you to say Smoke! Thank you.

Congrats my friend! I’d say long overdue but what do I know 😂 good to see that badge by your name. Can’t wait to see what you have coming up
Thanks Justin!

What's next? I'm trying not to think about it. It's tortuous to do so. Deciding what to grow is one of the hardest things about growing, IMO. :)

Good morning.

Now that I've got things sorted out its wait and see time. It's Flip + 32 for the bunch.

The Forbidden Fruit clearly has a ways to go to get her color back in order.
FF 9-2-23 F32.jpg

I think she's a little more faded than she was yesterday, though I think some of that could be the effect of the camera's flash. Last night she took 3.8L of feed before run-off occurred. She got the Prescription Blend flowering dosage (but with only 4ml of Big Data). I'll give her a few more days and if she doesn't improve I'll increase PB's Core B for her feed only.

Her tentmates are progressing nicely:
Serenity 9-2-13 F32.jpg

The Phase II group is on their Day 30, striving for their opportunity to be in the spotlight!
S2 9-2-23 D30.jpg

---------------------------------

Thanks you Stinker!

:laugh:

Thanks Mello!

---------------------------

That's it for today.

As always, thank you for your time.

PEACE
These are looking fantastic man. Well done. 💪💪🤙✌️

Dang, @Justin Goody has me thinking about what to grow next!

I have but a whiff of experience growing sativa dominate hybrids but I'd like to try a heavy sativa leaner.

I have a strain called Hippo High that is described as "mostly sativa." The breeder claims a max indoor height of 9.84 feet. I only have 6 feet of vertical clearance in my tent, give or take a few inches.

Will I be able to keep an HH within the boundaries of my grow space without sitting on her?

This curious mind wants to know.

So the HH is a strong maybe.

Will I be able to keep an HH within the bounds of my grow space without sitting on her?
Might require some aggressive training, but I think you could do it..
Your "seat of the pants" growing style might come in handy with a sativa... 🤪

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

I got up too late this morning to get a peek at the Serenity group. It was lights-out time before I even thought about getting outta' bed. So I don't know if the Forbidden Fruit has improved any in the last 12 hours, and I won't be able to see until 10 tonight.

However, last night I took a few pics of the stacking that's occurring on the other 2 plants:

Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner:
GDPxBB 9-3-23.jpg

Slurricane:
Slur1 9-3-23.jpg

In the 2x2, on their Day 31 I'm getting the Phase II girls in shape for the long haul.
S2 9-3-23 D31.jpg

That's a wrap for today.

Thanks for your interest and have yourselves an enjoyable, rejuvenating Sunday!

PEACE

Good evening/morning all.

It's Flip + 34 for the Serenity group and I haven't seen them in 24 hours.

I was anxious to check on the improvement, if any, of Forbidden Fruit. She had turned a pale green recently due to being underfed.

I think she looks a little better, though she still has some light green fans around her mid-section.
FF 9-4-23.jpg

Here's how her color compares to her tentmates:
Serenity 9-4-23 F34 tent.jpg

Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner:
GPxBB 9-4-23.jpg

Slurricane:
Slur 9-4-23.jpg

I gave the FF 1ml extra Core B in her feed tonight. She took 3L to run-off.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Good morning all.

This morning I was re-reading @LKABudMan's recent journal in which he grew a Forbidden Fruit. I was hoping to find a clue as to what's up with her somewhat lighter-green fans.

I got a measure of relief when I read BudMan describe her this way on her Day 53:

"Forbidden Fruit (front-left) - She is the lightest-colored of all the plants and has been since the start."

So maybe I'm chasing my tail, fretting over something that I cannot control!

Cool. :Rasta:

There stacking Nicely GDB , now that HH being 9' tall will be a def. challenge to keep her down to 6' .>. I would like to see that LOL 🌲🧗‍♂️
Ha! You scare me with that "LOL" at the end Smoke! :)

I think I can do it as long as I grow her alone in the 4x4. That will ensure that I have the room necessary to do any kind of crazy supercropping that might be required.

Good morning all.

This morning I was re-reading @LKABudMan's recent journal in which he grew a Forbidden Fruit. I was hoping to find a clue as to what's up with her somewhat lighter-green fans.

I got a measure of relief when I read BudMan describe her this way on her Day 53:

"Forbidden Fruit (front-left) - She is the lightest-colored of all the plants and has been since the start."

It's normal for people to be anxious about things they don't know. Believe in yourself. I think you're doing a great job.

Good morning all.

How good is it to have all this information at the tips of our fingers!? What relief!

I use a rule I found here at the Mag. Veg in the bottom 1/3 of the tent. Flowering should be ok in the 2/3's left up top. That rule can be overcome by really crazy plants but that's where supercropping comes in. See the Shedster for the best in depth plant chiropractoring!

Pretty quick return to verdancy on the FF so you're definitely on the right track even if it turns out to be lighter generally. No harm in feeding! Both tents are looking great, and I think you can handle a sativa in the 4x4 as long as you don't veg it for 90 days like @CaptainLucky, though his Golden Tiger was so loaded with bud it ended up bent over from the weight.
Thanks Shed. You suggested a short while ago that her color might be genetics and apparently you were correct!

Back
Top Bottom