Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Grand Daddy, Do you have a light meter? I got a couple of the XS1500pros for my small tents, mainly used for seedlings/propagation and getting small plants ready to move to the flood and drain.
The 5th Fuel D.OG that wouldn't fit in my four hole tray had to live under one of them until the outside temps got high enough to leave it outside. Anyway before it was moved I had to raise the light (XS1500pro) to it's max height in the tent, and 14"/35.5cm from the canopy the the meter reading was 50K LUX. Not too shabby for 150w.
After saying all that, I think your younger plants are ready for the big light. :) Which if I'm not mistaken is basically four XS 1500's.:hmmmm:
Did you space the pairs 12.5" inches apart? Just curious. :):bong:
My little ones are getting about 45K LUX. And yes they are ready for the big light, but I don't think they need it yet.

Lights were spaced 12 or so inches apart. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Beautiful ladies GDB, as always!!! And just jumping in on the Italian conversation-I can cook! If we were at all closer and able to convene, I'd be happily cooking for our cannabis army.
Thanks Joisey!

I know you can cook. I've drooled several times looking at your creations. 😋

That one limb you showed looks like it growing a tystick ?? I see why they call those big leaves fat bastards and hopefully buds will be to ! All over things are green and bud making happening GREAT ! Good Job GDB ! well i have been making HM pizza for years now dough, sauce from scratch and it gets ate and liked so were is the party at your hose hell you got weed LOL :passitleft:
Thanks Smoke.

Homemade pizza with everthing from scratch, I've never been lucky enough to have such a thing. I can only imagine! 😔😔

Me too!

Make a mean omelette I mean.

Do you seperate the eggs? I always seperate the eggs, whip the whites add them last and fold them in. Takes an omelette from yeah boy to YEAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIII!
Interesting approach, Trala. :)

The serenity group looks....serene!
Nice job you're doing on those ladies, GDB!

I'd guess 10 more days, and they'll be wall to wall in the 2x2..👍
Thanks Carcass! They are doing the work, I'm just staying out of the way.

Only 10 days? I was thinking about 15 days, but I'll gladly go with your prediction! :)

Hello all.

It's Flip + 27 for the Serenity group and I've got solo pics just because!

Grandaddy Black x Bruce Banner:
GDPxBB 8-28-23 F27.JPG

GDPxBB 8-28-23 F27 above.JPG

Slurricane:
Slur 8-28-23 F27.JPG

Slur 8-28-27 F26 above.JPG

Forbidden Fruit:
FF 8-28-23 f27.JPG

FF 8-28-23 F27 above.JPG

And of course a tent shot:
Serenity 8-28-23 F27.JPG

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Happy, beautiful ladies GDB! Slurricane is still tops in my book, but they have all really hit their stride. :high-five:

I prefer the hand-trimmed, homegrown look too. I’ve got a bowl trimmer and I feel like the results are closer to the dispensary look. BUT, it shaves off so much of the actual bud - if you get foxtails, forget about it!! I’d imagine dispensaries vary from state to state, but when I buy some, it’s consistently over-dried. I echo the group here and vote, homegrown is better! :morenutes:

Happy, beautiful ladies GDB! Slurricane is still tops in my book, but they have all really hit their stride. :high-five:

I prefer the hand-trimmed, homegrown look too. I’ve got a bowl trimmer and I feel like the results are closer to the dispensary look. BUT, it shaves off so much of the actual bud - if you get foxtails, forget about it!! I’d imagine dispensaries vary from state to state, but when I buy some, it’s consistently over-dried. I echo the group here and vote, homegrown is better! :morenutes:
You're preaching to the choir HH! That pretty sample I got was nice looking but it's effect was on the same level as the "ugly" weed that I grow in my tent. :Rasta:

Good morning all.

It's Flip + 24 for the Serenity group and, thankfully, I have nothing to report.

The plants are just doing what plants do with no issues to speak of. Can't ask for much more than that!
Serenity 8-25-23 F24 tent.jpg

The Slurricane is front left. The Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner is front right. And the leggy Forbidden Fruit is in the back.

Having these two @ViparSpectra lights has been super nice! The ability to hang them at different heights kept me from having to elevate the 2 front plants. Under a single light unit, they would have be sitting up on milk crates.
Serenity 8-25-23 F24 lite levels .jpg

Slur:
Slur 8-25-23 F24 buds.jpg

GPxBB:
GPxBB 8-25-23 F24 buds.jpg

FF:
FF 8-25-23 F24 buds.jpg

------------------------------------

Slide into the weekend with a smile on your face!

PEACE
Yes, they look good, When should need trimming for the leaves at the bottom?

I don't trim it up close like that either. Many times those sugar leafs add to the taste.
💯 I prefer a rougher trim. I'm smoking my trim. It's pretty decent smoke, a mixed bag.

Yes, they look good, When should need trimming for the leaves at the bottom?
Thanks Valerie. The leaves on the bottom will not be trimmed. The plant will discard those fans when it's done with them.

Good morning all.

The Phase II girls on their day 26.
S2 8-29-23 D26.jpg

Sour G is back right and the other 2 are Fat Bastards.

Nothing to report!

--------------------------

Serenity group on Flip 28.
Serenity 8-29-23 F28 tentII.jpg

Front left: Slurricane. Front right: Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner. Rear: Forbidden Fruit.

Nothing to report!

----------------------------

Thanks for you visit.

PEACE

Highya GDB,

All your young'uns look great. FB's have great color and look very happy in there. Sour-G would be bigger, if she didn't have a difficult start. But, she looks great now!! In your other tent, Forbidden Fruit looks like she wants to give you colas full of great buds! Your other two look very happy as well. Tentful of bud factories!! What we all dream of!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom