Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Plants look outstanding. Well done.

I worked in a Sicilian restaurant as a kid. Can do pretty well. 🤌🤌
Right on! I was beginning to think I'd asked the wrong question! :)

I'm with you! And btw, the actual difference between a finely manicured bud and a well done hand manicured one is almost nothing in how much is taken off. That's what I've noticed anyway. To each their own. 💅

So the whole 3 weeks I was asking about. Huh. These plants are so cool! Like you sir!

No pouting!:laugh:
Do you mean to tell me that some ass hat ran down the way your bud looks?

Highya SO,

I planted mine along a fence, so I tie the vines to the top of the fence. So now, they're pulling the fence over, not to the ground yet, lol!

I'm hoping so as well!! Happy Smokin'
There seem to be quite a few tomato growers on 420.

I wonder who among them can cook good Italian food? :)
Me for one!
It's a good tomato year! :high-five:
Do you mean to tell me that some ass hat ran down the way your bud looks?
No, that's me making a call on if it's worth trimming close or not. I choose not. My bud's not for sale so it doesn't have to have a "look".

Serenity achieved, and hopefully maintained!

And I'm not Italian but I used to make a pretty good lasagna (from scratch) and fettuccine alfredo. Haven't done it for years though so I'm a bit out of practice. 😋
I love lasagna! And fettuccine alfredo, well, I love that too!

You haven't done it for years and (I assume) no one has been clamoring for it. Hmm. :)

Hello all.

I have a post-midnight update.

It's Flip + 26 for the Serenity group and I still have nothing to report. Yay!
Serenity 8-27-233 F26 Tent II.jpg

----------------------------

In the 2x2, the Phase II girls all got topped tonight and I gave them all just a taste of Recharge. That's the Sour G back right and the two others are Fat Bastards.
S2 8-27-23 D24 topped.jpg

I'm debating when to move these to the 5x5 tent. I've got the environment dialed in that tent but these will do really well in this tent under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro. I'm thinking I should leave them in there until they no longer fit.

So I might shut down the 5x5 for another week or two until I really need to use it. (At least I hope I need it within a week or two!)

-----------------------------

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Grand Daddy, Do you have a light meter? I got a couple of the XS1500pros for my small tents, mainly used for seedlings/propagation and getting small plants ready to move to the flood and drain.
The 5th Fuel D.OG that wouldn't fit in my four hole tray had to live under one of them until the outside temps got high enough to leave it outside. Anyway before it was moved I had to raise the light (XS1500pro) to it's max height in the tent, and 14"/35.5cm from the canopy the the meter reading was 50K LUX. Not too shabby for 150w.
After saying all that, I think your younger plants are ready for the big light. :) Which if I'm not mistaken is basically four XS 1500's.:hmmmm:
Did you space the pairs 12.5" inches apart? Just curious. :):bong:

Hello all.

In the 2x2, the Phase II girls all got topped tonight and I gave them all just a taste of Recharge. That's the Sour G back right and the two others are Fat Bastards.

I'm debating when to move these to the 5x5 tent. I've got the environment dialed in that tent but these will do really well in this tent under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro. I'm thinking I should leave them in there until they no longer fit.

So I might shut down the 5x5 for another week or two until I really need to use it. (At least I hope I need it within a week or two!)

PEACE
looking good GDB the FB's look good

Hello all.

PEACE
Beautiful ladies GDB, as always!!! And just jumping in on the Italian conversation-I can cook! If we were at all closer and able to convene, I'd be happily cooking for our cannabis army.

That one limb you showed looks like it growing a tystick ?? I see why they call those big leaves fat bastards and hopefully buds will be to ! All over things are green and bud making happening GREAT ! Good Job GDB ! well i have been making HM pizza for years now dough, sauce from scratch and it gets ate and liked so were is the party at your hose hell you got weed LOL :passitleft:

As the one with a full-time job I don't do much cooking. :cheesygrinsmiley: I still make a mean omelette though!
Me too!

Make a mean omelette I mean.

Do you seperate the eggs? I always seperate the eggs, whip the whites add them last and fold them in. Takes an omelette from yeah boy to YEAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIII!

The serenity group looks....serene!
Nice job you're doing on those ladies, GDB!

I'm thinking I should leave them in there until they no longer fit
I'd guess 10 more days, and they'll be wall to wall in the 2x2..👍

Looking happy and growing, and if you're going to leave them there for a bit, don't forget to rotate them!
Thanks for the reminder! :)

Back
Top Bottom