Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

I'll take comfort in the fact that I still have three survivors (2 Fat Bastards & a Sour G). And, as we all know, three is better than 2, 1 or none. :)
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. :hookah:

🤞crossed she makes it!

Your vegging bunch is looking awesome! So vigerous and vim!

Take me at my word. I will not be posting tomorrow. ⚡
See what happens when you take a day off?...😬

But, the Cosmic Lights is still green, so there's still hope!

The 3 big girls are looking awesome, and the 3 little ones look happy, healthy, and ready to rock!..

Wow , the slur ,FF nd GPxBB damn they doing the damn thang 💯
Thanks Mello! :thanks:
They are on the go! Such a beautiful shot from above!
Thank you Ms. Carmen! One of the advantages of growing smaller plants. It's easy to get those shots! :)

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
Amen? Make it so? So let it be written, so let it be done? I'm not sure which applies. :laugh:

BTW, I just saw this said about you on your outdoor grow thread:
You are an artist 👨‍🎨 with the English language Sir. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Damn if Lucky wasn't telling the truth! :laugh:

See what happens when you take a day off?...😬

But, the Cosmic Lights is still green, so there's still hope!

The 3 big girls are looking awesome, and the 3 little ones look happy, healthy, and ready to rock!..
Thanks Carcass! I hope the Cosmic pulls through but I'm skeptical. Besides, @StoneOtter has already written the prophecy! :)

Thanks Mello! :thanks:

Thank you Ms. Carmen! One of the advantages of growing smaller plants. It's easy to get those shots! :)

Amen? Make it so? So let it be written, so let it be done? I'm not sure which applies. :laugh:

BTW, I just saw this said about you on your outdoor grow thread:

Damn if Lucky wasn't telling the truth! :laugh:

Thanks Carcass! I hope the Cosmic pulls through but I'm skeptical. Besides, @StoneOtter has already written the prophecy! :)
Well of course he was, he’s a very honest human being who actually knows a thing or two. Lmao CL🍀

Good morning grow gang!

The height competition between the Slur and the FF is officially over. The FF has been declared the winner!

Why?

Last night I decided to try and level out the canopies on the FF (and the GPxBB). In doing so, I reduced the height of the FF back down to where the Slur now stands. So, game over. It's no longer a fair comparison.

Both the FF and the GPxBB where put on weight training, which simply means I attached a weighted object to select branches to pull them down. I didn't bother the Slur because I like her the way she is.

I use plant anchors for weights. I'll either use them as a single or a double based on the strength of the branch I need to pull down.
weights.jpg

Here's a before pic showing the branches that I targeted for the weights. The goal was to pull those branches down even with the stuff that's growing out of the middles.

Serenity1 8-10-23 weight targets.jpg

After they were applied, the FF was back down to the level of the Slur (although it's hard to tell from this pic). I also put one of those plant bendy things on a single branch that had shot above the others in the middle of the FF. The Slur is now front left.
Serenity 8-10-23 F9 weights.jpg

That was around 10:30 last night. By 10 this morning they had already started to rise again, but the canopies were a "little" more level.
Serenity 8-11-23 F10.jpg

If all goes as planned I will let these go from here, with only some defoliation and minor weight adjustments awaiting them down the road.

-------------------------

As always, nice to have you stop by.

PEACE.

Excellent training GDB and they look unfazed this morning! I was going to ask exactly how you did this:
reduced the height of the FF back down to where the Slur now stands.
but you went on to explain it was a different type of weight training than previously. Thanks!

Also I'm glad your Sour G is still with us since Krissi's died and Captain gave his away. Only Marcus has them growing here so far so I'm cheering yours on. :cheer:

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
You win the internet today Otter! :bravo:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 12 for the Serenity girls and all is well. I set the GPxBB (front right) on a beverage carrier to raise it up to the level of the other two (Slur = front left and FF - rear).
Serenity1 8-13-23 F12.jpg

Did you notice the Slur has started to produce pom poms?
Slur 8=13=23 F12.jpg

As soon as the others follow suit I'm going to turn the lights up from 80 to 100 percent.

I've started feeding them everyday now, alternating between 1L one day and then the next day to run-off.
----------------------------

In the 2x2 the phase II plant count is now down to three. The Cosmic Lights didn't make it. Here they are yesterday on their Day 9.
S2 8-12--223 D9.jpg

The Sour G is back left and the others 2 are Fat Bastards. They continue to get their nourishment from the 1/2 teaspoon of Grow Dots that was put into each of their solo cups.

--------------------------------

On Friday evening I had another one of those "Only Try This at Home" highs. I fried a veggie omelet in some potent weed oil (fortified with decarbed rosin). It sent me to a place where one doesn't quite know what the heck is going on, giving me a somewhat Zombie-like feeling. The high lasted all evening and I was still buzzed the next morning when I got up and walked to the store to buy my Sunday newspaper, only to realize when I saw the papers on the rack that it was only Saturday!
Omelet.jpg

Boy, did I have egg on my face!

----------------------------

Hello GDB, those plants look great, and going through the recent pics they literally change daily. I try not to post daily pics, but when they start to stretch its a different look everyday
Thanks so much 70s! It's fun to watch them move on up!:)

-------------------------------

As always thanks for stopping by.

Have yourselves a wonderful and refreshing Sunday!

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Love those stories! When I first started using infused olive oil, it was too easy to overconsume! Learned a lot, enjoyed most of it! Happy Smokin'

GDB those pompoms are so pretty and that omlette looks like it must have been very tasty and potent! I'm hungry now lol.

Excellent training GDB and they look unfazed this morning! I was going to ask exactly how you did this:

but you went on to explain it was a different type of weight training than previously. Thanks!

Also I'm glad your Sour G is still with us since Krissi's died and Captain gave his away. Only Marcus has them growing here so far so I'm cheering yours on. :cheer:

You win the internet today Otter! :bravo:
I adore Monty Python!

I fried a veggie omelet in some potent weed oil (fortified with decarbed rosin). It sent me to a place where one doesn't quite know what the heck is going on, giving me a somewhat Zombie-like feeling
That's what I'm talking about!! Consuming cannabis oil has to be my favorite way. Something about cooking with it makes it amazing. A chicken stir fry with a tablespoon of oil is highly recommended as well :)

Back
Top Bottom