ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello again. I promise this is my last post of the day!

I wanted to paper-bag the Gush Mints to go in the fridge. But looking at the size of some of her colas I thought maybe I should remove some of the buds from the stacked branches.

I'm glad I did because it led to "closer inspection" and closer inspection revealed a few buds with minor bud rot.
RM rot .jpg

Not a big deal, it was just a small portion of the whole!
Small portion of rot on RM.jpg

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous looking array! Congratulations on the sticky harvest! Hope she's a serious stoner!!
Every time I take a plant down I'm refining my blueprint for how to grow them, what to leave on and what to remove.
I'm in the same place learning what to remove during growth! Very satisfying to see things you learn to show up on the next harvest! Happy Smokin'

HYGROMETER MADNESS

When they're not in use I keep all of my little, cheap hygrometers on my TV stand where they all usually read within 1 percentage point of each other. Right now, for example, I've got 6 of them sitting there; 2 are reading 47% and 4 say 48%. I figure even if they're not completely accurate at least they measure consistently.
So when I put my chopped/dried Reeze McFlurry into my burping bowl I picked two hygrometers that read the same and tossed them in with the plant. In short order the two had different readings, one show 67% and the other 69%.
rm-burp-bowl-5-2-23-jpg.2680332
Over the days they would drift further apart sometime varying from each other by as many as 4 percentage points.

Frustrated, I tossed a 3rd meter in to see if that would provide clarity. Not.
hygrometer madness.jpg

That was yesterday evening.

And this morning:
burp bowl 5-6-23.jpg

Nuts! :straightface:

I'm bagging these up today just because they look, feel and smell right!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Time is on my side
Yes it is
HYGROMETER MADNESS

When they're not in use I keep all of my little, cheap hygrometers on my TV stand where they all usually read within 1 percentage point of each other. Right now, for example, I've got 6 of them sitting there; 2 are reading 47% and 4 say 48%. I figure even if they're not completely accurate at least they measure consistently.
So when I put my chopped/dried Reeze McFlurry into my burping bowl I picked two hygrometers that read the same and tossed them in with the plant. In short order the two had different readings, one show 67% and the other 69%.
rm-burp-bowl-5-2-23-jpg.2680332
Over the days they would drift further apart sometime varying from each other by as many as 4 percentage points.

hygrometer madness.jpg

That was yesterday evening.

And this morning:
burp bowl 5-6-23.jpg

Nuts! :straightface:

I'm bagging these up today just because they look and smell right!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Pants on fire! 🔥

My hygrometers do the same and I do what you did. Recently I went with Govee bluetooth ones and now I don't see the difference.

We tried Mimosa Shot yesterday. She was very nice for so early! Good firm smack in the butt! :passitleft:Nothing to taste yet but nice and smooth!
Have a toke for me! :ganjamon:

Hello all.

It's flip + 79 for the Crescendo (+ 11 for the Clone), and both mother and daughter appear to be doing well.

Mom was started on Grow Dots and then transitioned to Roots Organic dry nutrients. The daughter is being fed @Prescription Blend.

ANX tent 5-6-23 F96-11.jpg

In other more somber news, the amount of rot on the Gush Mints I took down yesterday has me really skeptical about her. I found more and more as I continued my inspection of her last night. I was able to salvage a lot of her but the situation has me completely creeped out!

I think this one will be used for pain balm. Glad I've got a clone of her bringing up the rear! :Rasta:

All that time not having a fan blowing on the top left side of the tent was a HUGE mistake.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Sorry to hear about the rot, GDB... :straightface:-that sucks...
I think lack of air circulation under the Atreum probably caused it on my Amnesia Haze too.
I lost apx. a 10th of it, fortunately, I haven't found anymore.
Glad I've got a clone of her bringing up the rear!
Couldn't of worked out better if you planned it!...:high-five:

I think lack of air circulation under the Atreum probably caused it on my Amnesia Haze too.
I lost apx. a 10th of it, fortunately, I haven't found anymore.

Couldn't of worked out better if you planned it!...:high-five:
Thanks Carcass.

I think many plants would have done okay with the air circulating up from below, but the GM grew some really fat colas up top and needed circulation up there!

The fan in the 2x2 with the clone is on the floor too. When the lights come on tonight I'm moving it up top. :rolleyes:

Where the hell have I been? :eek:
Congrats on the PSK and the GM harvests! They both look heavy and the GM looks especially greasy. :welldone:
I need to get Tad to have a look at these pics.
He should have plenty of time these days since I've been scaling back. :)
She'll be paper-bagged and tossed in the fridge later this evening.
Someone might notice the increase in crap... :hmmmm:
Big difference between sitting in the open air and leaning on a pile of buds. If you put them all in the same jar I'd guess they would be close again after a few days.
In other more somber news, the amount of rot on the Gush Mints I took down yesterday has me really skeptical about her. I found more and more as I continued my inspection of her last night. I was able to salvage a lot of her but the situation has me completely creeped out!

I think this one will be used for pain balm. Glad I've got a clone of her bringing up the rear!
Fat oof on the rot GDB, but definitely a good catch before it spread during the dry. And having stuff on hand you know you have to use for pain balm frees up all the good stuff for the good stuff!

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

I have nothing much to report today, thank goodness. :)

I'll just post a pic of my Gush Mints clone on Flip + 58, now with the fan off the floor and above the plant!
GM clone 5-7-23 F58.jpg

She's the spitting image of her mom!

Thanks for looking in and have a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous buds! I'm sure you're pleased to grow them big and fat!! I would be. Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous buds! I'm sure you're pleased to grow them big and fat!! I would be. Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode. Yes, I am pleased to be able to stay zooted! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom