ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 95 for the Gush Mints (back left) and the Purple Star Killer (front right); flip + 75 for the Crescendo (right rear); and, flip + 6 for the little Crescendo clone.
ANX tent 5-2-23 F91-75-6.jpg

The droughted PSK will come down either today or tomorrow.

--------------------------

The Reeze McFlurry that has been in the fridge drying is now in my burping bowl. It's sitting at 67% or 69% RH, depending on which hygrometer you believe. Those damn things. They were reading exactly the same before they were put into the burping bowl! :straightface:

RM burp bowl 5-2-23.jpg

---------------------------

Lastly, in the 2x2 the Gush Mints clone continues to enjoy her solitude under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro. She's on her Flip + 54.

GM clone 5-2-23  F54.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thank you for your time.

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Gorgeous looking buds everywhere! Very nice presentation! Very nice tent full of huge colas!! Thay're all my favorite looking buds!! Happy Smokin'

Hello again on this day growers!

The Purple Star Killer is down on her Flip + 95.

There's not much of her but what is there is smelly and very sticky.

I forgot to take an obit pic but here she is after an initial trim:
PSK END init trim 5-2-23.JPG

A silhouette pic:
PSK END silhouette 5-2-23.JPG

Her array pic and her skel:
PSK END array and skel 5-2-23.JPG

I was relieved not to find any rot or mold near the bottom off this plant!! :Rasta:

She was paper-bagged and put into the fridge to dry. That's to my advantage! I just took out two bags of drying plant matter (the Reeze McFlurry) out of the fridge this morning after the Mrs. left the house, and the PSK is only taking up one bag. This evening Mrs. GDB will see the one bag and think I'm getting my "crap" out of there when I'm actually putting new "crap" in!

How's that for "planning?" :)

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.

Hello again on this day growers!

The Purple Star Killer is down on her Flip + 95.

There's not much of her but what is there is smelly and very sticky.

I forgot to take an obit pic but here she is after an initial trim:
PSK END init trim 5-2-23.JPG

A silhouette pic:
PSK END silhouette 5-2-23.JPG

Her array pic and her skel:

I was relieved not to find any rot or mold near the bottom off this plant!! :Rasta:

She was paper-bagged and put into the fridge to dry. That's to my advantage! I just took out two bags of drying plant matter (the Reeze McFlurry) out of the fridge this morning after the Mrs. left the house, and the PSK is only taking up one bag. This evening Mrs. GDB will see the one bag and think I'm getting my "crap" out of there when I'm actually putting new "crap" in!

How's that for "planning?" :)

Thanks for your time.

PEACE.

PSK END array and skel 5-2-23.JPG
Congrats on the harvest, GDB!

This evening Mrs. GDB will see the one bag and think I'm getting my "crap" out of there when I'm actually putting new "crap" in!
As long as the crap keeps flowing, that's the important part..
Congrats on a real nice harvest, GDB💚

Congratulations on something exciting happening in the tent. :bravo: Those trics are incredible!

Wow. You got some HUGE colas. Everywhere! Awesome work. I have a couple questions…

All you do to dry is brown bag the buds on the stem and toss them in the fridge? That’s it? How long does that take? Why in the fridge? Help me out here?

Also - all that amber. I know you like your indicas and likely your amber, but is that how much you usually allow? Or is that a lot for you? And do you have a sense for how the amber develops/increases during or as a result of droughting? Does it make the amber come quicker? When you drought do you often end up with that much (a ton in my world) amber?

Sorry for the peppering of questions, but I figured you can handle it - you know I’m an ass like that. Lol! Thanks for your help/input!

Back
Top Bottom