ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Congratulations on Reeze McFlurry harvested! :bravo: And the Gush Mints clone under XS1500PRO is always beautiful as always!!:kiss:

Congratulations on Reeze McFlurry harvested! :bravo: And the Gush Mints clone under XS1500PRO is always beautiful as always!!:kiss:
Thanks so much Valerie! :thanks:

Hello all.

I've been watching the cola development on the Purple Star Killer (flip + 84) with interest. They're kind of "different." She keeps pushing out sugar leaves, lots of sugar leaves.
PSK bud 4-25-23 F84.jpg

I haven't decided whether to drought this one or not, but from the looks of the trichs I need to make a decision soon:
PSK trich 4-25-23 (3).jpg

PSK trich 4-25-23 (2).jpg

PSK trich 4-25-23 (1).jpg

In other news, the Pineapple Express clone that I've been burping during the week is now sitting at a steady 61% RH. I'll be bagging her up today. Her dry weight is 104 grams.

As always, thank you for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 85 for the anxiety group (and flip + 69 for the Crescendo, and flip + 0 for the Crescendo clone). That's right, I moved the Crescendo clone into the 4x4 under a 12/12 cycle. Tomorrow will be her flip + 1!
ANX tent 4-26-23 F85-69-0.jpg

I hope to have fun watching how this clone grows up. After all, "fun" is a big part of these endeavors! :)

As always, thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

With the smaller size pots and the therefore short drought, I'd say you have time to do the PSK, but I agree with Carcass in terms of anxiety timing.
It's Flip + 85 for the anxiety group (and flip + 69 for the Crescendo, and flip + 0 for the Crescendo clone). That's right, I moved the Crescendo clone into the 4x4 under a 12/12 cycle. Tomorrow will be her flip + 1!
That's going to be a lonely plant in a big tent for 8 weeks!

You're getting lots of milky! :woohoo:
Yeah Stone. She's an odd one to me. Her development ain't the same as most plants I've grown before. :Rasta:

With the smaller size pots and the therefore short drought, I'd say you have time to do the PSK, but I agree with Carcass in terms of anxiety timing.
I'm sure I do. But because she has what I consider an excess of sugar leaves I most likely won't drought her. (Still thinking on it (a drawn-out, back and forth process). :)
Then That's going to be a lonely plant in a big tent for 8 weeks!
I'm hoping she cooperates and stays shortish. Then I can move her into the 2x2 when the Gush Mints clone (flip 48) comes out. That's my "plan" anyway. :straightface:

Lots of milky on Purple Star Killer.😋 What will be the difference if it is not drought?
I hope to have fun watching how this clone grows up. After all, "fun" is a big part of these endeavors! :)
Watching your journal is also a pleasure😆

Hello again.

It's Flip + 1 for the Crescendo clone! Of course, she is the small one right next to the fan.

The Gush Mints (back left) and Crescendo (back right) both just continue too put on weight and, unlike the PSK, their colas are more in line with what I am used to seeing. The Crescendo is so tall I had to leave her top out of the frame.
ANX tent 4-27-23 F86-70-1.jpg

The Purple Star Killer (front left) is causing me a bit of concern. She's grown kind of compacted, with branches and buds pressed against each other in her lower regions. I pulled apart the branches today and observed too much moisture being retained down low. This condition is like a welcome mat for rot and/or mold. I'm thinking I will take her early in an effort to try and avoid a possible bad turn. She's fairly cloudy:
PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (2).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (1).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (4).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (3).jpg

Lastly, in the 2x2 tent the Gush Mints clones continues to thrive under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro.
GM clone 4-27-23 F48.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

I would have called your purple star killer done, good time to take her down it seems. Happy harvest GDB.
Thanks Carmen. I can see where some would call it now.

Calling the end is akin to ordering a steak. You've got rare, medium rare, medium, medium well-done and well done! :)

And that varies from restaurant to restaurant! If you decide to wait you can try some bud-spreading per @Amy Gardner
That's gold! Thanks Shed! I miss Amy!
Hello again.

It's Flip + 1 for the Crescendo clone! Of course, she is the small one right next to the fan.

The Gush Mints (back left) and Crescendo (back right) both just continue too put on weight and, unlike the PSK, their colas are more in line with what I am used to seeing. The Crescendo is so tall I had to leave her top out of the frame.
ANX tent 4-27-23 F86-70-1.jpg

The Purple Star Killer (front left) is causing me a bit of concern. She's grown kind of compacted, with branches and buds pressed against each other in her lower regions. I pulled apart the branches today and observed too much moisture being retained down low. This condition is like a welcome mat for rot and/or mold. I'm thinking I will take her early in an effort to try and avoid a possible bad turn. She's fairly cloudy:
PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (2).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (1).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (4).jpg

PSK trich 4-27-23 F86 (3).jpg

Lastly, in the 2x2 tent the Gush Mints clones continues to thrive under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro.
GM clone 4-27-23 F48.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Happy harvest!

Hello all.

It's been a steady rain all morning here and my update finger is itching for no particular reason.

It's Flip + 87 for the Anxiety group and + 71 for the Crescendo (and + 2 for the Crescendo clone). These plants have thrived under the @ViparSpectra KS5000. It's a fine piece of gear!

The Purple Star Killer is droughting. After seeing her condition yesterday I decided to move toward taking her down. So she didn't get watered yesterday and that was the beginning. I'm hoping she can last for at least 4 days.
PSK drought2 4-28-23 F887.jpg

The Crescendo clone seem to be okay with her new digs on flip + 2.
Cresc cl 4-28-23 F2.jpg

The Gush Mints (foreground) and the Crescendo continue to gain weight, especially the GM!
GM-Crescendo 4-28-23 F87.jpg
I never figured out the exact cause of those rusted-out leaves on the Crescendo. I gave her some Terpinator but I don't know if that was the fix. At some point it just stopped spreading. The same type of rust showed up on a single leaf of her clone early on and I've seen no evidence of it spreading, but she hasn't had any Terpinator. :hmmmm:

I'm suspect that momma Crescendo's problem was related to something I did when I prepped the soil for her pot.

----------------------------

Buds!

Crescendo:
Cresc bud 4-28-23 F71.JPG

Purple Star Killer:
PSK  bud 4-28-23 F87.jpg

Gush Mints:
GM bud 4-28-23 F87.jpg

And last, I had the Gush Mints clone (flip + 50) out of the tent today and noticed that she might need a little calmag. That @@ViparSpectra XS1500 is a lot to soak in! :Rasta:
GM clone 4-28-23 F50.JPG

Thanks for your time!

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

Wow! Love those bud/cola pics! Really fat buds on the Gush Mints! They're all looking so gorgeous! 60+ here today! Happy Smokin'

I don't know what's happening GDB, I tried multiple times to load your frost pics. But I just know that they're looking wonderful! How do I know that, because I get high on weed that let's me see even if my computer isn't cooperating!

Sweet looking buds on the Crescendo, those black leaves make it look exotic!

Back
Top Bottom