ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello all.
Once I start using my scope during a grow it keeps calling to me. "Hey why don't you use me to look at the Crescendo and the Gush Mints. And what about the Purple Star Killer. I mean you never know. You don't want anything sneaking up on you."

The bottom line is, I like taking scope pics!

Purple Star Killler (flip 79)
PSK_scope 4-20-23 F79.jpg

PSK_scope1 4-20-23 F79.jpg

Gush Mints (flip 79)
GM_scope 4-20-23 F79.jpg

GM_scope1 4-20-23 F79.jpg

Crescendo (flip 63)
Crescendo trich 4-21-23 F64 (1).jpg

Crescendo trich 4-21-23 F64 (2).jpg

So which one is the sneaky one? IMO, the Crescendo. I did not expect her to be so far along since she's 16 days behind the others.
-------------------------------

The Pineapple Express clone that I hung to dry a short while ago has been taken down. I've got her in a big sealed tupperware bowl being burped down to my target RH, which is 60-61RH. Right now they are at 63.

PE clone bowled 4-21-23.jpg

-----------------------------

The Crescendo clone on day 37. I changed her shape a little last night by propping up a branch that had been pointing downward.

Crescendo clone 4-23-21 D37.jpg

----------------------------

Here's the Gush Mints clone on Flip + 43. She continues to soak up rays from the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro and slurp up @Prescription Blend goodies!
GM clone 4-21-23 F43.jpg

Last a tent pic of the Anxiety group.
ANX tent 4-21-23 F80-64.jpg

Back left: Gush Mints
Back right: Crescendo
Front left: Purple Star Killer
Front right: the droughted Reeze McFlurry (coming down today)

-----------------------------

And that's all I've got for today, except for responding to your feedback:

Other than a Tad bit of anxiety (he can sometimes get a little stressed) over the mold

I'm feeling a little anxiety about making cobs from a plant that had some mody bits but I may be totally wrong about that.
You and Tad feeling anxious! That was not my intent. :laugh:
I bet you could get the cob lab tested for mycotoxins. They run those tests here on request.
I don't think my request would get very far where I live! :)
but hey I'm just thinking aloud, and I've been testing buds earlier so probably talking rubbish.
Still, I want to believe what you're saying!!!!!
Beauties abound in here GDB!! Great work :thumb:
Thanks HH.

-------------------------------

PEACE

Good morning all.

I took down the Reeze McFlurry last night on her Flip + 80. Due to her decimated fan leaves she was an easy trim.

Here's her obit pic:
RM OBIT 4-21-23 F80.JPG

And here's after her trim:
RM hairccut 4-21-23 END.jpg

She was paper-bagged and put into the fridge for drying.

One more down. Of those remaining, the Gush Mints (left) is fading fast but she's healthy. The "sneaky" Crescendo thinks no one notices what she's doing. And the Purple Start Killer (front right) is finally beginning to fade. She had stayed uniformly green until now.
ANX tent 4-22-23 F81.jpg

These are now being fed 1/2 dose of Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom and 1/2 dose of Terp Tea Bloom Booster. That's 1.5 tablespoon of each mixed in 3 gallons of water. Near the end of my last grow I went with a full dose of the Booster near the end and the plants did not like it.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Wonderful! Good job GDB. One down... what do those trichomes look like? What are your findings from the drought?
Thanks Carmen. I posted pic of her trichs this past Thursday (and you saw them).

I knew you hadPer

but, I had missed the one of the possible corralling. Also I forgot when... Time is a blur :smokin:Will you do it again going forward?
Oh yeah! (But not all the time.)

Congrats on the takedown GBD. Yea, the drought does make for an easy trim. I just wish the little stems were more brittle. Looks like you have a lot more to harvest soon, good luck getting everyone in the bag!

Good morning all.

I took down the Reeze McFlurry last night on her Flip + 80. Due to her decimated fan leaves she was an easy trim.

Here's her obit pic:
RM OBIT 4-21-23 F80.JPG

One more down. Of those remaining, the Gush Mints (left) is fading fast but she's healthy. The "sneaky" Crescendo thinks no one notices what she's doing. And the Purple Start Killer (front right) is finally beginning to fade. She had stayed uniformly green until now.
ANX tent 4-22-23 F81.jpg

These are now being fed 1/2 dose of Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom and 1/2 dose of Terp Tea Bloom Booster. That's 1.5 tablespoon of each mixed in 3 gallons of water. Near the end of my last grow I went with a full dose of the Booster near the end and the plants did not like it.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Nice buds! Congratulations on the chop. So the Crescendo is a little sneaky eh? I see what you mean. She sure has an excellent trichome density. They’re packed!!!

Good morning all.

Here's her obit pic:
RM OBIT 4-21-23 F80.JPG

ANX tent 4-22-23 F81.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
congrates on the harvest & the others soon to come looks like its going to be a nice haul & looking forward to your next grow, i do believe you said you're going to try a Fat Bastard photo period ? 33-38% THC ? i picked up some Fat Bastard autos with 33-38% THC supposedly & gonna try one on a outdoor grow this summer curious to see how they compare

Congrats on the takedown GBD. Yea, the drought does make for an easy trim. I just wish the little stems were more brittle. Looks like you have a lot more to harvest soon, good luck getting everyone in the bag!
Thanks BudMan. In the bag is the goal! :Rasta:

Nice buds! Congratulations on the chop. So the Crescendo is a little sneaky eh? I see what you mean. She sure has an excellent trichome density. They’re packed!!!
They are dense compared to the others. That's something I need to keep an eye on in future grows if they turn out to be fire. :)

congrates on the harvest & the others soon to come looks like its going to be a nice haul & looking forward to your next grow, i do believe you said you're going to try a Fat Bastard photo period ? 33-38% THC ? i picked up some Fat Bastard autos with 33-38% THC supposedly & gonna try one on a outdoor grow this summer curious to see how they compare
Thanks con. Please let me know when you start your auto grow!:Rasta:

Hello growers and Happy Sunday!

Here's a quick update on my 2 clones.

Gush Mints clone (flip + 43)
She's loving life under the @ViparSpectra XS1500.
GMIMG_6766Ccclone 4-23-23 F43.jpg

Crescendo clone (day 39)
I continue my efforts to keep this one low. That's my sole objective. As long as she doesn't get too tall she can grow however she grows!
Crescendo clone 4-23-23 D39.jpg

Have a wonderful Sunday on purpose!

PEACE.

Congrats on the RMcF harvest, GDB!
How long did you drought that one?
As long as she doesn't get too tall she can grow however she grows!
She's probably afraid to try and get tall again, after what you did to her last time she tried it... :oops:

Congrats on the RMcF harvest, GDB!
How long did you drought that one?

She's probably afraid to try and get tall again, after what you did to her last time she tried it... :oops:
Thanks Carcass.

She was droughted for 4 days. Three gallons of drenched soil , IMO, won't allow one to go much longer than that without rescue feeds.

I have no "plan" for the shape of the Crescendo clone. I want to keep her within the perimeter of the pot so that I can support her with bamboo later. (I think she's gonna' need it.) But it will be interesting to see how she does! :)

Great takedown GDB, and either you have really low ceilings or those are some long fat spears! I'm looking forward the smoke anxiety report soon...
LMAO. I had not noticed the "illusion" of granduer! :)

Back
Top Bottom