ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Damn GDB outside of that one patch was there anymore?

How do you go about salvaging any of it?

They are incredibly big buds! Your buds always look like footballs :rofl:
Mine look like Belichick has been holding them on the sidelines compared to yours! GeeZ! 💀:rofl:😅
Parts of the plant may be unaffected Lootz. That's my hope anyway! :Rasta:

I forgot I was droughting the Reeze McFlurry and gave her a liter of water! I'm thinking it could be helpful to create a spreadsheet of my brain farts. :)
Did the same thing today on blueberry Hill! Heading for the spreadsheet myself! So sorry for the mold! Good to get rid of it! Sharpen the axe brother!

Did the same thing today on blueberry Hill! Heading for the spreadsheet myself! So sorry for the mold! Good to get rid of it! Sharpen the axe brother!
Are you kidding me? You watered your droughting plant?

LMAO not at you but at us! This is getting eerie. 🥴

I have removed the moldy cola from the PE clone and have not seen any more mold (yet).
Now that she's got some air circulation let's hope you don't see anymore new mold..
Hopefully, it's a one time thing...it hasn't been a problem in the past, right?

** I also watered my plant this morning...
but I was supposed to.... 😁

Now that she's got some air circulation let's hope you don't see anymore new mold..
Hopefully, it's a one time thing...it hasn't been a problem in the past, right?

** I also watered my plant this morning...
but I was supposed to.... 😁
Thanks Carcass. No, not a past problem. I have not typically had mold issues.

I know I say it alot... but Cut Everything Down ASAP! That bud rot shit is a voracious monster, it's eating 10 times as much as you think it is. There's no stopping it or slowing it down. Take what you can while the getting is good!
Sorry....I lost alot of good bud to rot and mildew... I'm traumatized and trigger happy.

You do what's best for you bro. I hope it was just a single bud fluke!

Hello all.

I found another afflicted bud near the top of the PE clone.
PE clone 2nd bad cola 4-15-23.JPG

Now I'm really spooked! I'll take her down tomorrow and see what I can salvage, if anything.

I most concerned about the other plants in the tent because, well, mold spores do what they do.

PEACE.

Well hell GDB !
I don't see the fuzzy mold on that one, maybe a bug just bored into that bud?
I say that because that's what caterpillar damage looks like...
Whatever it is, I hope that's the extent of it...🤞

Highya GDB,

Do you run a humid tent? I'm guessing you know they don't needonly about 40-50% humidity that close to being done. I saw the new fan you got for there. That and the other two should be enough to keep the botrytis at bay! Hope you still have a great harvest!! Happy Smokin'

Ouch. Sorry. If you’re taking her down tomorrow, what’s the difference? Twelve hours? I agree with your buddy who has PTSD from rot (lol) - why not just chop it now? The mold will spread faster than 12 hours will add anything to the buds. Just my two cents. Fingers crossed for you.

Are you kidding me? You watered your droughting plant?

LMAO not at you but at us! This is getting eerie. 🥴
Yep, habit I think. She got a pint or two so not a lot. I should put something on the mulch to tell me. BOO!
Hello all.

I found another afflicted bud near the top of the PE clone.
PE clone 2nd bad cola 4-15-23.JPG

Now I'm really spooked! I'll take her down tomorrow and see what I can salvage, if anything.

I most concerned about the other plants in the tent because, well, mold spores do what they do.

PEACE.
Hone and swing! Stretch first! Hoping for the best!

I hope it is limited to what you've found and the rest is clear. Today is the day if I am not mistaken?

Hello all and Happy Sunday.

I have an update after I address the wonderful feedback!

Sorry to hear that GDB. Hopefully you've got it isolated.
Thanks Azimuth. I hope so too.
Well hell GDB !
I don't see the fuzzy mold on that one, maybe a bug just bored into that bud?
I say that because that's what caterpillar damage looks like...
Whatever it is, I hope that's the extent of it.
I had my doubts about it too Carcass, but I wasn't in a mood to be taking chances!
Do you run a humid tent? I'm guessing you know they don't needonly about 40-50% humidity that close to being done. I saw the new fan you got for there. That and the other two should be enough to keep the botrytis at bay! Hope you still have a great harvest!! Happy Smokin'
I don't run a humid tent on purpose Bode! :)

I've had a few spikes due to the crazy weather but the RH has been pretty good. I'm almost certain not replacing that top fan was the issue.
Ouch. Sorry. If you’re taking her down tomorrow, what’s the difference? Twelve hours? I agree with your buddy who has PTSD from rot (lol) - why not just chop it now? The mold will spread faster than 12 hours will add anything to the buds. Just my two cents. Fingers crossed for you.
Just couldn't get to it yesterday Jon. I wouldn't want you as a supervisor! :)
I hope it is limited to what you've found and the rest is clear. Today is the day if I am not mistaken?
Thanks Carmen. Today is the day!

------------------------------

And now a quick UPDATE:

Here's the Anxiety tent this morning of Flip + 75 (+59 for Crescendo) and the Pineapple Express clone has been evicted.
ANX tent 4-16-23 F75-59.jpg

The Reeze McFlurry (back right) is on day 2 of her drought.

-------------------------------

I took the PE clone down while inspecting her closely. I didn't find any more questionable stuff on her. Even with her 2 largest colas removed she has something to offer. Here's her Obit pic:
PE clone OBIT 4-16-23 F75.JPG

After I gave her a trim and released her restraints she did a first-class flop!
PE clone flop 4-16-23 F75.JPG

This one was taken down early but I'll still find a use for her. In fact, I think I may use a lot of her to make cobs. That's something I've been wanting to try.
PE clone trich 4-16-23 F75.jpg

Here she hangs:
PE clone hanging 4-16-23 F75.jpg

-------------------------------------------
Here is my little Crescendo clone looking confused :):
Crescendo clone 4-16-23 D31.JPG

----------------------------------------
And last, the Gush Mints clone in the 2x2 tent on her Flip + 38. The @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is really bringing her along nicely!
GM clone 4-16-23 F38.jpg

GM Clone1 4-16-23 F38.jpg

With the PE clone down, I hope that's the end of the drama for this grow.

I wish all a wonderful week ahead!

PEACE.

You might get a little of that anxiety you're seeking from the PE with the early harvest (other than the anxiety she already caused😁)
Crescendo clone looking confused
Am I a bush?.. a vine?.. which way is up, anyway?
I thought I was taller... :hmmmm:

I had my doubts about it too Carcass, but I wasn't in a mood to be taking chances!

I've had a few spikes due to the crazy weather but the RH has been pretty good. I'm almost certain not replacing that top fan was the issue.

And now a quick UPDATE:

Here's the Anxiety tent this morning of Flip + 75 (+59 for Crescendo) and the Pineapple Express clone has been evicted.

I took the PE clone down while inspecting her closely. I didn't find any more questionable stuff on her. Even with her 2 largest colas removed she has something to offer. Here's her Obit pic:

This one was taken down early but I'll still find a use for her. In fact, I think I may use a lot of her to make cobs. That's something I've been wanting to try.

Here she hangs:

And last, the Gush Mints clone in the 2x2 tent on her Flip + 38. The @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is really bringing her along nicely!
GM clone 4-16-23 F38.jpg

PEACE.
Hey GDB disspite the rot issue still a nice haul & the others have some huge buds, very impressive grow

Highya GDB,

As previously mentioned, you do have some gorgeous buds/colas left. I love the looks and smells of the ladies at this stage! I hope there'll be no more of that nasty stuff. Like you said - We don't need any more drama! Looking good in both tents! Happy Smokin'

And now a quick UPDATE:

Here she hangs:

GM clone 4-16-23 F38.jpg

PEACE.
Nice save! That surely still has value. Cobs, eh? Long term project. Never even seen one much less smoked one. The videos on them are super cool. And you’d probably get a short lived very sativa effect if you were to smoke it. Glad the rest is okay! There’s still a decent amount of bud there too. The rest look great. Guess you got away with it in terms of any of that rot spreading to other plants?

Back
Top Bottom