ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

I hope they're nice ones!
No doubt.
I'll be happy with a little bit of nice!
That's what I keep telling my daughter.
I hope she doesn't mind too much and gives me something nice!
She doesn't look too bothered anymore.
What do I want from her: something nice!
That would be lovely!
I hope they're nice.
Me too. :high-five:
Tomorrow on their 1L day, I'm going to give them all a little fish meal.
Nice!

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 38 for the Anxiety group (and Flip + 22 for the Crescendo).

Today I've got some views from the tops.

First up is the Crescendo. This one stretched way up and has huge internodal spacing. She'll probably develop popcorn buds. I hope they're nice ones!
Crescendo top 3-10-23 F22.JPG

The Purple Star Killer has mostly stopped with the curling leaves and is beginning to stack a little better. She's not going to be a big producer either. But again, I'll be happy with a little bit of nice!
PSK 3-10-23 F38.JPG

The Pineapple Express clone is still in recovery from the beating I inflicted on her because of my "super gummies." I could kick myself for that. I hope she doesn't mind too much and gives me something nice!
PE clone top 3-10-23 F38.JPG

The Gush Mints is the thickest girl in the tent and has the widest trunk. Still, she's only trying to keep up ruler of the roost. What do I want from her: something nice!
GM 3-10-23 F38.JPG

Last is the Reeze McFlurry, the ruler of the roost. This one is stacking like a champ! She'll have the biggest buds and I hope they're nice.
RM 3-10-23 F38.JPG

All of the plants love the @ViparSpectra KS5000. Here's a tent pic for good measure:
ANX tent 3-10-23 F38-22.jpg

All of the plants got watered to run off with aged tap water today. I'm seeing some yellowing here and there. Tomorrow on their 1L day, I'm going to give them all a little fish meal.

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE.
Cheers @Grand Daddy Black, your plants look amazing and @ViparSpectra is doing a great job.

No doubt.

That's what I keep telling my daughter.

She doesn't look too bothered anymore.

That would be lovely!

Me too. :high-five:

Nice!
Nice of you to notice Shed! :laugh:

Highya GDB,

Your RM and GM are looking gorgeous! Stacking buds like a champ! I've never grown a lady that I didn't like her smoke. Some liked more than others. But it's always fun to sample (gorge) a new (to you) strain! Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Your RM and GM are looking gorgeous! Stacking buds like a champ! I've never grown a lady that I didn't like her smoke. Some liked more than others. But it's always fun to sample (gorge) a new (to you) strain! Happy Smokin'
Luckily, I've only had a few that I considered total wastes of time Bode. I don't have that concern for these! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 40 for the Anxiety group (and Flip + 24 for the Crescendo) and their Sunday morning posture suits me just fine! However, the Crescendo (middle) is determined to grow back up into the light!
ANX tent 3-12-23 F40-24.jpg

The @ViparSpectra KS5000 is the light of their lives!
ANX tent above 3-12-23 F40-24.jpg

Hopefully the fish meal top-dress they got yesterday will mitigate some of the yellowing that gearing up. Today all will just get a liter of plain water.

As the supercropped Crescendo began her inevitable curl back up towards the light, I put a GDBWeight® on her in order to hold her down a while longer because she was about the get too close to the light again!
Crescendo weighted 3-12-23 F24.jpg

-----------

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 the Gush Mints clone is on Flip + 3. She seems happy at 14 inches below the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro running at 75%.
GM clone level 3-12-23 F3.jpg

GM clone 3-12-23 F3.jpg

I'll keep her on the @Prescription Blend advanced veg dose for the remainder of this week. Next week I start using the PB flowering regimen.

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE.

All the plants are looking , well, NICE as of Friday i think you may have had the Buzz on :bong:
If I'm awake I'm usually zooted Smoke! I operate on the premise that one day I will not wake up. :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 40 for the Anxiety group (and Flip + 24 for the Crescendo) and their Sunday morning posture suits me just fine! However, the Crescendo (middle) is determined to grow back up into the light!
ANX tent 3-12-23 F40-24.jpg

The @ViparSpectra KS5000 is the light of their lives!
ANX tent above 3-12-23 F40-24.jpg

Hopefully the fish meal top-dress they got yesterday will mitigate some of the yellowing that gearing up. Today all will just get a liter of plain water.

As the supercropped Crescendo began her inevitable curl back up towards the light, I put a GDBWeight® on her in order to hold her down a while longer because she was about the get too close to the light again!
Crescendo weighted 3-12-23 F24.jpg

-----------

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 the Gush Mints clone is on Flip + 3. She seems happy at 14 inches below the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro running at 75%.
GM clone level 3-12-23 F3.jpg

GM clone 3-12-23 F3.jpg

I'll keep her on the @Prescription Blend advanced veg dose for the remainder of this week. Next week I start using the PB flowering regimen.

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE.
Wow. That Crescendo is nuts. Were you actually able to supercrop that tall cola or is she just pulled over? I’d be scairt to try! Your GM appears to be loving the XS1500 Pro - I’m so into these lights! The plants look great, and you even just confirmed for me that I am on the right track. I also wanted more green and went with Wholly Mackerel (FF). Fish! Lol.

Enjoy the start of the new week!

Anxiety group has a very nice shape.
Gush Mints clone looks healthy and green. What are you feeding them?

Enjoy the start of the new week!

Anxiety group has a very nice shape.
Gush Mints clone looks healthy and green. What are you feeding them?
Thanks Valerie! The Anxiety group is getting Roots Organic dry nutrients. The clone is being fed Prescription Blend nutrients. The Crescendo is on Grow Dots.

Wow. That Crescendo is nuts. Were you actually able to supercrop that tall cola or is she just pulled over? I’d be scairt to try! Your GM appears to be loving the XS1500 Pro - I’m so into these lights! The plants look great, and you even just confirmed for me that I am on the right track. I also wanted more green and went with Wholly Mackerel (FF). Fish! Lol.
The Crescendo got supercropped. Then she said, "That's all you got?"

The @ViparSpectra lights are fantastic. Light everywhere! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom