ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello gang.

I just have a quick update on the Gush Mints clone in the 2x2.

She appreciated the recent increased @Prescription Blend dosage (doubling of Cores A & B)!

She's now getting her "green" on and is picking up the pace growth-wise.

She's on her day 33:
GM clone 2-21-23 D33.jpg

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE.

Are you running Prescription Blend exclusively or are you using others in the mix as well?

loving that green Daddy!
Thanks Nev.

Just PB for the clone.

Hello gang.

I just have a quick update on the Gush Mints clone in the 2x2.

She appreciated the recent increased @Prescription Blend dosage (doubling of Cores A & B)!

She's now getting her "green" on and is picking up the pace growth-wise.

She's on her day 33:
GM clone 2-21-23 D33.jpg

Thanks for taking a peek.

PEACE.
Love the tweaking of PB! I do that too. In flower I crank up the Big Data and also as you did the Core A and B. I have come to feel that the PB line is awesome. It works very well by itself, but it’s flexible enough to tweak to what you need from it in a given situation. It also takes real well to “other nute” additions. For example, in flower I use Fox Farms Bembe with it. I also just started adding a bit of the Astro Candy from the Remo nute line. I feel the one tiny thing the PB could use more of is carbs/sugar in flower. Really good line and nothing I’ve found comes naturally closer to the right PH or mixes so easily.

Hello all.

It's flip + 22 for the Anxiety bunch and they're cruising.

ANX tent 2-22-23 F22-6.jpg

But take a close look at the top leaves on the Purple Star Killer (front left).
PSK curls 2-22-23 F22.jpg

They've been curled like that for at least the last 2 weeks and it's only been the top leaves.

I've tried moving her away from the light and closer to the light but neither had any effect. I tried cutting back on her Nitrogen uptake -- no change.

Could there be some critters in the soil mucking with her? Anyone have any ideas?

For my own sanity, for now I've concluded that it's a genetic thing. Maybe those leaves are the "Star" in Purple Star Killer.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Hello all.

It's flip + 22 for the Anxiety bunch and they're cruising.

ANX tent 2-22-23 F22-6.jpg

But take a close look at the top leaves on the Purple Star Killer (front left).
PSK curls 2-22-23 F22.jpg

They've been curled like that for at least the last 2 weeks and it's only been the top leaves.

I've tried moving her away from the light and closer to the light but neither had any effect. I tried cutting back on her Nitrogen uptake -- no change.

Could there be some critters in the soil mucking with her? Anyone have any ideas?

For my own sanity, for now I've concluded that it's a genetic thing. Maybe those leaves are the "Star" in Purple Star Killer.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
looking great GDB, no idea about your upper leaves so far i been lucky and no obvious issues they do look a healthy green

I sure love the color of your plants GDB!

For my own sanity, for now I've concluded that it's a genetic thing.
I have/had a very similar problem with my GG and with a little help have also decided it is just the genetics. You sure have them looking all proper and nice.

I've had a few leaves do that, not many though, so I never worried about it..
I've got to say, the Purple Star Killer wears them very well- they actually make the buds look pretty cool...

When mine do that I take a tsp of fast acting dolomite lime and mix it into two cups of water. It should be aerated but I don't. When it's time to water I give it a stir and draw 5 ml or so and put that in a gallon of water for feeding.
Some sativa leaners want soil ph to go to where this leads it to. After a couple waters/feeds new growth gets better.

looking great GDB, no idea about your upper leaves so far i been lucky and no obvious issues they do look a healthy green
Thanks con. :thanks:

I sure love the color of your plants GDB!

I have/had a very similar problem with my GG and with a little help have also decided it is just the genetics. You sure have them looking all proper and nice.
Thank you Nev. Even though I'm putting on genetics too, I'm not really convinced that's the case.

That's the popular opinion and I'm in that camp too!

I had the same thought when I saw them.
If they're supposed to look that way I wish the breeder would have told a brother! :straightface:

When mine do that I take a tsp of fast acting dolomite lime and mix it into two cups of water. It should be aerated but I don't. When it's time to water I give it a stir and draw 5 ml or so and put that in a gallon of water for feeding.
Some sativa leaners want soil ph to go to where this leads it to. After a couple waters/feeds new growth gets better.
Thanks Stone. Your post prompted me to do a slurry test on the soil. I found it to be too alkaline with a pH of 7.5! Why/how these things happen I have no idea.

I've started treating her with vinegar @ 1tblsp per gallon of water. She got .5L last night and another .5L this morning. Now to watch and wait.

Highya GDB,

If you have some lime of some sort, it will bring down the ph, and buffer it some. Plus, add some calcium. Vinegar is fine, too, as you'll need potassium in the grow. I'm guessing it'll work, being as the PH was that high. Happy Smokin'

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 24 for the Anxiety front-runners and Flip + 8 for the Crescendo.

I had the plants out for minor clean-ups today and took the opportunity to take some solo pics.

Gush Mints - She started out like a beast but slowed her roll as she matured. She didn't stretch nearly as much as I thought she would but she's a healthy specimen! She's starting to drop lower fans on her own. I like that!
GM1 2-24-23 F24.JPG

Pineapple Express clone - I'm glad I took this one out for a closer look. I saw quite a few sneaky lower flowers that I had missed before. They were removed.
PE cl 2-24-23 F24.JPG

Purple Star Killer - The curly-leafed one is sitting in soil that's too alkaline. Hopefully getting the soil right will get those leaves right.
PSK1 2-24-23 F24.JPG

Reeze McFlurry - She's been doing her best to impress. When I recently defoliated the plants she required the most work. Her growth was busier than any of the other plants.
RM 2-24-23 F24.JPG

RM1 2-24-23 F24.JPG

Crescendo - She looks happy with what she's getting from the Grow Dots.
Crescendo1 2-24-23 F8.JPG

Here they are back in the tent:
ANX tent 2-24-23 F24-8.jpg

And from above the @ViparSpectra KS5000.
ANX tent above 2-24-23 F24-8.jpg

Last up, the GM clone in the 2x2 is on her day 36. I think she'll be ready for a bigger pot soon. I love that @Prescription Blend green!
GM clone 2-24-23 D36.JPG

That's all of them!

As always, I appreciate your attention.

PEACE.

Highya GDB,

If you have some lime of some sort, it will bring down the ph, and buffer it some. Plus, add some calcium. Vinegar is fine, too, as you'll need potassium in the grow. I'm guessing it'll work, being as the PH was that high. Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode.

My understanding is that dolomite lime will raise the soil's pH. I need to lower it.

You're right! Don't know what I was thinking. Sorry. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom