ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Highya GDB,

Very nice looking young ladies! Gush Mints is making a lot of branches/colas. Seems very happy! I like the way the RM is trying to catch up! Maybe she's going to overtake them all! Good call getting the clone back to green! Nice job! Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

I wanted to respond to your feedback but since I'm here let me first post an update on the 2x2 Anxiety tag-alongs.

It's day 16 for the Gush Mints clone (left) and day 47 for the "Mad" Crescendo.
ANX 2x2 2-5-23 D16-47.jpg

I've just been feeding the GM clone a minimal dose of @Prescription Blend nutrients -- Core A & B @2ml per gal. But based on her color I'm going to start giving her the full load of their flowering dose which includes 3 other parts in addition to the Core A & B.

The Crescendo has got me thinking and thinking about what to do with her, if I do anything at all. I haven't topped her and I may not.

I'll talk more about that in a few days so that I can now get to your Feedback!

Flower tent looks amazing and the clone is getting with the program.
Thanks Shed. The clone did take a nice turn.
....... Please remember to tell us.
I will Carmen. The bag is due to arrive tomorrow.
Thats messed up about the date 's good thing you caught it ! plants look amazing !
Smoke, I'm beginning to look at the dates on nutrients just like I do the dates on my groceries!:Rasta:
Looking Healthy
Thanks con.
That clone looks great. Neatness in tent. Looks really nice GDB.
Thanks Carmen.
Very nice GDB! Pretty color and happy too.
Thank you so much GG!
Four lovely plants is always better than three lovely plants and a question mark!
True 'dat Shed!
Very nice looking young ladies! Gush Mints is making a lot of branches/colas. Seems very happy! I like the way the RM is trying to catch up! Maybe she's going to overtake them all! Good call getting the clone back to green! Nice job! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. It would be too much fun to watch the RM overtake the rest! :Rasta:
They're a motivated group! Did you promise them something?
LMAO. A short bit of time on (in) earth!
It’s looking very promising GDB! Promising for what I’m not sure yet but they’re looking very promising.:)
Please let me know when you know Nev! :laugh:

-----------

Thanks so much folks!

PEACE.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 7 for the Anxiety group and I've reached the stage in the grow where I have nothing to report!

I'm just keeping the plants fed and watching them grow. I'm hoping this status doesn't change for many, many weeks!

ANX tent 2-7-23 F7 labels.jpg

ANX tent1 2-7-23 F7.jpg

One thing I did do recently was spread out the Pineapple Express clone a bit. I didn't supercrop her but just put a little outward bend on some of her branches.

I'm trying to leave some space in here for the Crescendo that must join these on Feb. 17th. I mentioned the other day that I may not top the Crescendo (currently in the 2x2 tent) and the reason why is these girls don't seem like they're going to leave much space for another splayed plant. So I might just plop the Crescendo in the middle and let her grow straight up and (mostly) untrained. (Or I might top her and try to clone the top but then still do no further training on her during her growth.)

-----------

I ended up ordering the product from the Zon, and I can hardly wait to see what manufacture date is on the bag when I get it. If it's a recent date then that means the Zon is getting the fresh stuff while the smaller grow shops are getting shipped the older stuff. Wouldn't that be a shame. :straightface:
I received the Terp Tea Bloom from the Zon yesterday. The manufacture date on the bag is November 1, 2021, so it's only 3 months fresher than what was available at my local grow store.

So I've got only 9 months to use the TT Bloom before the expiration date arrives. Not gonna' happen!

The grow shop guy says that upon reaching expiration the fertilizer remains usable but the microbes are likely no longer viable. That's not a huge deal for me because I periodically infuse all my grows with microbes using Real Growers Recharge.

-----------

Thanks for stopping by!

PEACE.

I’m fixing to up pot one of my girls and plan on using the dots for her. Any advice other than follow the directions?

NTH
I've never used them sorry. :ciao:
Follow the instructions. :rofl:
Do you use calmag?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I’m fixing to up pot one of my girls and plan on using the dots for her. Any advice other than follow the directions?

NTH
Not really NTH. It's pretty straightforward so just follow the directions.

I use the "medium" feed rate as indicated on the bag, which is 6 tsps of Dots for the 3gal pots I use. The only thing I do that's a little different is that I put 5tsps in the soil and 1 tsp on top of the soil.

My thought is that the dots on top of the soil might release their nutrients at a slightly slower rate than the ones within the soil and that may help the plant near the end of her growth.

Good luck!

Hello growers.

Here's a quick update on the Anxiety group.

The tag-alongs in the 2x2 are on Day 19 (GM clone on the left) and Day 50 (Crescendo, right).

In 9 more days the Crescendo will need to be moved into the 4x4 tent (flipped) with the front-running Anxiety girls that are on their Flip + 8.
ANX 2x2a 2-8-23 D19-50.jpg

The GM clone needs her @Prescription Blend does kicked up to their "veg" dose. But I'm still waiting on her to drink more of her last feed before I up the dosage. She's currently getting what PB recommends for "seedlings and transplanted clones" and, honestly, I don't think this one needed to be limited to that low dosage.

-----------

The Crescendo is not going to have a lot of room in the 4x4. She'll go smack dab in the middle of these (and of course she'll be elevated a bit).
ANX tent 2-8-23 F8.jpg

That's all I've got.

As always thank you for you interest.

PEACE.

Hello growers.

Here's a quick update on the Anxiety group.

The tag-alongs in the 2x2 are on Day 19 (GM clone on the left) and Day 50 (Crescendo, right).

In 9 more days the Crescendo will need to be moved into the 4x4 tent (flipped) with the front-running Anxiety girls that are on their Flip + 8.
ANX 2x2a 2-8-23 D19-50.jpg

The GM clone needs her @Prescription Blend does kicked up to their "veg" dose. But I'm still waiting on her to drink more of her last feed before I up the dosage. She's currently getting what PB recommends for "seedlings and transplanted clones" and, honestly, I don't think this one needed to be limited to that low dosage.

-----------

The Crescendo is not going to have a lot of room. She'll go smack dab in the middle of these (and of course she'll be elevated a bit).
ANX tent 2-8-23 F8.jpg

That's all I've got.

As always thank you for you interest.

PEACE.
Wow. Sorry it’s been a while since I stopped by. Your Crescendo is beautiful. It’s a pretty strain. As far as PB nutes and that “Seedling” feed part of the schedule? I stay on it for maybe a week. Every plant I’ve grown has been ready for the week one veg mix pretty quickly, as you note here. The PBs imho are amazing - but there are hotter mixes out there. I consider them flawless but cautious, if that makes sense. That’s why I say the above and also why I begin flower on week 4. If you look at the entirety of the PB flower feed chart, the only ingredient that ever changes at all is the Big Data. 4 to 5 to 6 to 5 (ml/gal) over the weeks of flower. I don’t believe there’s a plant out there who will notice the difference between 4 and 5. So to make it easy and start them hotter I always start flower with 5 ml, ie, week 4. Based on the same assessment of “cautious.” Make sense? Your plants all look as amazing as ever. And good call on letting the Crescendo grow straight up. Putting it in between all that left you little choice, eh? Great work.

Wow. Sorry it’s been a while since I stopped by. Your Crescendo is beautiful. It’s a pretty strain. As far as PB nutes and that “Seedling” feed part of the schedule? I stay on it for maybe a week. Every plant I’ve grown has been ready for the week one veg mix pretty quickly, as you note here. The PBs imho are amazing - but there are hotter mixes out there. I consider them flawless but cautious, if that makes sense. That’s why I say the above and also why I begin flower on week 4. If you look at the entirety of the PB flower feed chart, the only ingredient that ever changes at all is the Big Data. 4 to 5 to 6 to 5 (ml/gal) over the weeks of flower. I don’t believe there’s a plant out there who will notice the difference between 4 and 5. So to make it easy and start them hotter I always start flower with 5 ml, ie, week 4. Based on the same assessment of “cautious.” Make sense? Your plants all look as amazing as ever. And good call on letting the Crescendo grow straight up. Putting it in between all that left you little choice, eh? Great work.
Thanks for stopping by Jon. And, yes, what you say about the PB makes sense to me! :Rasta:

I expect to see a "greener" GM clone once I up the dosage. It will be interesting to see if that happens and how quickly it happens.

The flip+8 girls are loving life in that tent!
It's going to look a bit different in there by flip day 17...better have a shoehorn handy when you squeeze her in there...:oops:

Do you give thanks for those of us that are just here for the amusement? :straightface:

:passitleft:
Do you mean "interested" in amusement Nev?

Yes!

Back
Top Bottom