ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello grow gang.

It's Flip + 3 for the Anxiety group and it appears that the @ViparSpectra KS5000 is beginning to pull them up!

Side door pic:
ANX tent side 2-3-23 F3.jpg

Front door pic:
ANX tent 2-3-23 F3.jpg

An interesting aside: Yesterday I went to my grow shop to purchase the last piece (hopefully) of the Roots Organics (RO) dry nutrients suite that I'd like to use, "Terp Tea Bloom." They didn't have the 3lb bag on the shelf. I asked the grow shop guy (GSG) about it and he said they'd been having problems getting timely delivery of the RO products since they'd been bought out by a big company (Hydrofarm).

He asked me why I didn't get the 9lb bag, which they did have, pointing out that the 9lb bag was a better deal. I responded that I was concerned about exceeding the shelf life of the larger bag do to my low-volume grow op. The GSG seemed surprised by my response and said, I'd have at least a few years to use it up. He then went and quickly looked at the manufactured dates on the 9lb bags they had available. Those dates were August 2021.

The RO nutrient bags say the product should be used within 2 years of the manufacture date that appears on the bag. He was livid! He said they just took delivery of those bags about a month ago and they expire only 6 months from now. He then muttered some fairly indecent profane words about Hydrofarm and Hawthorne (another big company that owns lots of grow supply brands).

I was somewhat tickled that my visit had led to him getting so pissed off!

I ended up ordering the product from the Zon, and I can hardly wait to see what manufacture date is on the bag when I get it. If it's a recent date then that means the Zon is getting the fresh stuff while the smaller grow shops are getting shipped the older stuff. Wouldn't that be a shame. :straightface:

Look up Hawthorne Grow Supply and Hydrofarm. I'll bet you'll be surprised by all the brands they control!

-----------

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 The "Mad" Crescendo (right) was beginning to exhibit a slight bit of displeasure due to being too close to the @ViparSpectra XS1000. So I raised the light about 4 inches and stuck a few more books under her shorter tentmate, the Gush Mints clone.
ANX 2x2 raised lite 2-3-23.jpg

As always, thanks for stopping by!

PEACE.

Hello grow gang.

It's Flip + 3 for the Anxiety group and it appears that the @ViparSpectra KS5000 is beginning to pull them up!

Side door pic:
ANX tent side 2-3-23 F3.jpg

Front door pic:
ANX tent 2-3-23 F3.jpg

An interesting aside: Yesterday I went to my grow shop to purchase the last piece (hopefully) of the Roots Organics (RO) dry nutrients suite that I'd like to use, "Terp Tea Bloom." They didn't have the 3lb bag on the shelf. I asked the grow shop guy (GSG) about it and he said they'd been having problems getting timely delivery of the RO products since they'd been bought out by a big company (Hydrofarm).

He asked me why I didn't get the 9lb bag, which they did have, pointing out that the 9lb bag was a better deal. I responded that I was concerned about exceeding the shelf life of the larger bag do to my low-volume grow op. The GSG seemed surprised by my response and said, I'd have at least a few years to use it up. He then went and quickly looked at the manufactured dates on the 9lb bags they had available. Those dates were August 2021.

The RO nutrient bags say the product should be used within 2 years of the manufacture date that appears on the bag. He was livid! He said they just took delivery of those bags about a month ago and they expire only 6 months from now. He then muttered some fairly indecent profane words about Hydrofarm and Hawthorne (another big company that owns lots of grow supply brands).

I was somewhat tickled that my visit had led to him getting so pissed off!

I ended up ordering the product from the Zon, and I can hardly wait to see what manufacture date is on the bag when I get it. If it's a recent date then that means the Zon is getting the fresh stuff while the smaller grow shops are getting shipped the older stuff. Wouldn't that be a shame. :straightface:

Look up Hawthorne Grow Supply and Hydrofarm. I'll bet you'll be surprised by all the brands they control!

-----------

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 The "Mad" Crescendo (right) was beginning to exhibit a slight bit of displeasure due to being too close to the @ViparSpectra XS1000. So I raised the light about 4 inches and stuck a few more books under her shorter tentmate, the Gush Mints clone.
ANX 2x2 raised lite 2-3-23.jpg

As always, thanks for stopping by!

PEACE.
Man they're chipper today! Must know they're indoors and it's freezing out! Nice sleuthing on the nute date! I hope GSG get's things sorted out for you!

I saw her promoting it the other day. Going to get it on netflix after today. You see it in a theater?
Watched it on Netflix. I haven't been to the theater since the Covid outbreak.

I miss doing that but I'm high risk and stay away from unmasked crowds unless absolutely necessary (grocery store).

Highya GDB,

Very nice looking girls in the big tent! So nice to see all those new tops rising to the occasion! Hopefully, they'll be plastered with buds and trichomes when the time comes!! Happy Smokin'

It's Flip + 3 for the Anxiety group
Man, they're eager to get the stretch going...if those were mine, I'd be saying "Uh-oh" right about now...:oops:
But, you've got lots of headroom in there...for a little while...

Watched it on Netflix. I haven't been to the theater since the Covid outbreak.

I miss doing that but I'm high risk and stay away from unmasked crowds unless absolutely necessary (grocery store).
Same here, the better half can't get sick. Bad reactions to antibiotics. The state says it's seeing 33% less covid in our waste this week! That's good! We may get to the movies yet!

Highya GDB,

Very nice looking girls in the big tent! So nice to see all those new tops rising to the occasion! Hopefully, they'll be plastered with buds and trichomes when the time comes!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. As always, nice of you to stop by!

Man, they're eager to get the stretch going...if those were mine, I'd be saying "Uh-oh" right about now...:oops:
But, you've got lots of headroom in there...for a little while...
They do seem a bit frisky Carcass!

Oh, and I think your "Uh-oh" moment is approaching! :)

Same here, the better half can't get sick. Bad reactions to antibiotics. The state says it's seeing 33% less covid in our waste this week! That's good! We may get to the movies yet!
Wanted: Covid Waste Monitor, flexible hours and health benefits. No experience desired.

Flower tent looks amazing and the clone is getting with the program. :welldone:
Damn, and I was just about to ask you to teach me to code. I hear all the kids are doing it these days!

Julia Loise Drefus
She is one of my all time faves.
problems getting timely delivery of the RO products since they'd been bought out by a big company (Hydrofarm).
Grrrrrrr.......
I ended up ordering the product from the Zon, and I can hardly wait to see what manufacture date is on the bag when I get it. If it's a recent date then that means the Zon is getting the fresh stuff while the smaller grow shops are getting shipped the older stuff. Wouldn't that be a shame.
....... Please remember to tell us.
I'll bet you'll be surprised by all the brands they control!
Grrrrrrr......

Hello growers and Happy Sunday!

After 2 quite frigid days in a row we'll be crawling back up into the 50F range today and that is good news. Why? Because even though I'm growing indoors, the colder it is outside the higher I have to set the heat inside, and the higher I have to set the heat the drier the air in my house becomes. It makes it harder to maintain humidity levels that I desire.

It's Flip + 5 for the Anxiety group and time to take a look at what's going on.

From above the @ViparSpectra KS5000:
ANX tent above 2-5-23 F5.jpg

From the side door:
ANX tent side door 2-5-23 F5.jpg

From the front door:
ANX tent 2-5-23 F5.jpg

Front left: Purple Star Killer
Front right: Reeze McFlurry
Back left: Gush Mints
Back right: Pineapple Express clone

While the GM still rules the roost, the RM is beginning to show that she has some chops too. And the PE clone has reverted to a much nicer green! The PSK is doing okay but clearly has no desire to be in the spotlight.

Thus far, I'm quite happy with the way the @ViparSpectra light is motivating these girls!

Thanks for taking the time to look in.

PEACE.

Hello growers and Happy Sunday!

After 2 quite frigid days in a row we'll be crawling back up into the 50F range today and that is good news. Why? Because even though I'm growing indoors, the colder it is outside the higher I have to set the heat inside, and the higher I have to set the heat the drier the air in my house becomes. It makes it harder to maintain humidity levels that I desire.

It's Flip + 5 for the Anxiety group and time to take a look at what's going on.

From above the @ViparSpectra KS5000:
ANX tent above 2-5-23 F5.jpg

From the side door:
ANX tent side door 2-5-23 F5.jpg

From the front door:
ANX tent 2-5-23 F5.jpg

Front left: Purple Star Killer
Front right: Reeze McFlurry
Back left: Gush Mints
Back right: Pineapple Express clone

While the GM still rules the roost, the RM is beginning to show that she has some chops too. And the PE clone has reverted to a much nicer green! The PSK is doing okay but clearly has no desire to be in the spotlight.

Thus far, I'm quite happy with the way the @ViparSpectra light is motivating these girls!

Thanks for taking the time to look in.

PEACE.
Looking Healthy

Back
Top Bottom