ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

1 Very under control and well planned out! Looking ready to rock and roll in the 4x4, with a helmet for protection obviously.

2 The babies are looking like fine adolescents now. :welldone:

3 They should add that to their sales literature!
1 I've got head protection, just need to find it! :)

2 Thanks so much, but I think the Mad Crescendo might be a little difficult!

3 I agree. A great selling point for all of us lumpy-headed growers!

(That's only so I can count Feb. 1st her her flip + 1. That's easier for me to remember and I need all the help I can get when it comes to remembering stuff! :) )
KISS, I like that thinking.
But the Mad Crescendo (right), while she's praying like a dead man walking, has one skinny-ass stalk on her.
She is a stunner, and she is living up to her name thus far :)

Nice helmet... what's that logo?

Hello all.

DAY 54

It's flip day for the Anxiety group and I'm flippin' excited to have arrived here with so few issues!

This morning I started the process of trying to get the Pineapple Express clone (back right) bent over.
ANX tent 1-31-23 D54.jpg

I'm bending her main stalk and it's quite rigid. She doesn't give a lot and I don't try to take a lot. Of course, the last thing I want to do is snap her. Plus, I'm reluctant to use a tool to help bend her like many of you do, just because I believe that would guarantee I would screw it up! :straightface:

So I just applied slow, steady pressure with my digits until I got her to a point where I could tie her down from below. That little bend that I got took about 25 minutes to achieve. I'll continue to slowly work on her in the days to come in order to see if I can get a little more bend out of her.

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Slow and steady is definitely the way to go and I'm sure it will pay off in the end! The tent certainly looks like it's going to plan. :)

I remember when you had staff to do this for you, back before MrS raided your op and vanished.
Thanks Shed. Slow and steady I will be!

I miss that conniving old fart a lot! But all of those losers he hijacked from my shop may be one of the reasons we haven't seen him lately. :laugh:

what's that logo?
Under Armor;)

So I just applied slow, steady pressure with my digits until I got her to a point where I could tie her down from below.
That’s exactly how I try to do it but then I only grow autos. Makes it a bit easier.

I'm flippin' excited to have arrived here with so few issues!
Oh I know that feeling. :hug:

I'll continue to slowly work on her in the days to come in order to see if I can get a little more bend out of her.
You can also try speaking in a smooth deep voice while reciting poetry and maybe play some Berry White music in the background.:laughtwo:

Under Armor;)
Helmet. :confused:
You can also try speaking in a smooth deep voice while reciting poetry and maybe play some Berry White music in the background.
LMAO Nev.

Yesterday I watched a movie called "You People." At one point, due to his hairstyle and beard, Jonah Hill's character was referred to as "White Barry White!" :laugh:

white barry white.jpg

Highya GDB,

I remember a couple growers (in the past here at the mag) who manipulated the stems by breaking down the inside of the stem without breaking the outside skin, so they could bent. They fortified around that area and became very strong. The point is, manipulating the stem made them so you could bend them without snapping. Happy Smokin'

Well it's a nice helmet and I went for a quick google and discovered Under Armour :cool: Good job on the PE, is it my imagination or am I seeing her greening up? :green_heart:

went for a quick google and discovered Under Armour
Nope that was my error it was Helmet. Thank you GD for clarifying and catching my mistake above. :)

Now let’s get with it. :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

That's a pretty tent for flip day. I can't believe how much green the PE has now, great job bringing her back.

I have three words for you Carmen: "Not a chance."

I have nothing against Swicking or SIPping but they're not for me.

I love watering my soil, absolutely love it! I put on some good music and water each plant slowly. I love watching the water disappear into the soil. Love watching the soil darken. Love watching the cloth of the pots moisturize, down, down, down until they start to pee. I treat it like a ritual and find it a highly relaxing way to spend an hour. (Plus, I'm not pressed for time!)

I would lose all of that if I merely had to keep a Swick res replenished or just had to pour water down a tube.

More power to those whose choose those methods. The grows are definitely fun to watch. Hell, the SIP grows are downright exciting to watch!

I can see the appeal of Swicking and SIPping, but I'm not wired to enjoy growing that way.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
I’m kind of the same way, after I read Em’s post on watering. I like to get really high first n then I get easily distracted and it can take me hours to finish.lol But I do like the results of Sips/Swicks. CL🍀

Highya GDB,

I remember a couple growers (in the past here at the mag) who manipulated the stems by breaking down the inside of the stem without breaking the outside skin, so they could bent. They fortified around that area and became very strong. The point is, manipulating the stem made them so you could bend them without snapping. Happy Smokin'
That's what I'm trying to do Bode. But the stem is too thick and rigid and my fingers aren't strong enough break through. She'll give more and more as I keep working on her (hopefully).

Well it's a nice helmet and I went for a quick google and discovered Under Armour :cool: Good job on the PE, is it my imagination or am I seeing her greening up? :green_heart:
The logo is often confused with the Under Armour logo. However, the guy at my grow shop who sold it to me assured me the "H" stood for "helmet." And he is very trustworthy! :laugh:

Yes, the PE is trying to get green again!

Nope that was my error it was Helmet. Thank you GD for clarifying and catching my mistake above. :)

Now let’s get with it. :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:
Nev, I like folks who can admit when they were wrong! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom