ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Helmet. :confused:

LMAO Nev.

Yesterday I watched a movie called "You People." At one point, due to his hairstyle and beard, Jonah Hill's character was referred to as "White Barry White!" :laugh:

white barry white.jpg

Great flick, we watched it too ❤️

Hello all.

DAY 54 (evening)

I can make you this promise: These are the last pre-flip pics of the Anxiety group that I will post! :)

I'm posting these to establish a record for myself of what they looked like right before being flipped. These are being set-up a little differently than I usually set them, and today I gave them all another little "touch-up."

I did nothing major. I cut off some of the fan leaves out of the centers and bent others leaves down and hopefully into a trap. (They were blocking bud sites.)

Also, I managed to carefully get a bit more bend out of the Pineapple Express clone.

VEG OBIT PICS:

From above the @ViparSpectra KS5000:
ANX from above 1-31-23 evening.jpg

Through the side door:
ANX tent side 1-31-23 D54 evening.jpg

Frontal view:
ANX tent 1-31-23 D54 evening.jpg

All of them were fed to run-off this evening and all got a combination of Roots Organics Bloom & Foundation @ 1tsp each.

So now begins the countdown of about 3 months or thereabouts.

Thanks for hanging with me to this point.

PEACE.

Hello all.

DAY 54 (evening)

I can make you this promise: These are the last pre-flip pics of the Anxiety group that I will post! :)

I'm posting these to establish a record for myself of what they looked like right before being flipped. These are being set-up a little differently than I usually set them, and today I gave them all another little "touch-up."

I did nothing major. I cut off some of the fan leaves out of the centers and bent others leaves down and hopefully into a trap. (They were blocking bud sites.)

Also, I managed to carefully get a bit more bend out of the Pineapple Express clone.

VEG OBIT PICS:

Through the side door:

Frontal view:

All of them were fed to run-off this evening and all got a combination of Roots Organics Bloom & Foundation @ 1tsp each.

PEACE.
looking good the plant in the rear right is looking a lot better

looking good the plant in the rear right is looking a lot better
Thanks con. She's trying to come back! :)

The veg is dead, long live the flip! 🐬 [btw that's what you get when you put "flip" between two :'s ]
Shed, I won't be using up any of my few remaining memory cells to remember that little trick. But thanks! :)

Happy flip day, GDB!
I haven't done much supercropping, but the few times I did, I used a half inch pvc fitting to mash the stem against- a 45 degree fitting works best, but anything that'll fit over your index finger should do the trick...Good for smooth bends (because I don't like just kinking them) this cuts the effort required approximately in half , so it'll keep the lazy meter happy too!😄
Elbow 1.jpg

Elbow 2.jpg

Happy flip day, GDB!

I haven't done much supercropping, but the few times I did, I used a half inch pvc fitting to mash the stem against- a 45 degree fitting works best, but anything that'll fit over your index finger should do the trick...Good for smooth bends (because I don't like just kinking them) this cuts the effort required approximately in half , so it'll keep the lazy meter happy too!😄
Elbow 1.jpg

Elbow 2.jpg
Thanks Carcass. That's a neat move.

You still have a use for that one? If not, I can send you my mailing address. :)

Ha! I'm thinking I just might need that one in a month or so... :)

Your local Home Depot may have a few hundred in stock, though...

Hello all.

DAY 54 (evening)

VEG OBIT PICS:

Through the side door:

Frontal view:

PEACE.
Beautifully done:green_heart:

Hello all.

So what if they look the same as they looked in last night's pics, I could not resist posting a pic of the Anxiety group on their Flip Day 1!

ANX tent1 2-1-23 F1.jpg

[Gush Mints: back left | Purple Star Killer: front left| Reeze McFlurry: front right | PE clone: back right]

Not exactly flat canopies at the outset. Me learning how to produce those is a work in progress! :)

-----------

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 the two tag-alongs are doing what they do! It's Day 12 for the Gush Mints clone (left) and Day 43 for the "Mad" Crescendo.

ANX2 2x2 2-1-23 D12-43.jpg

ANX1 2x2 2-1-23 D12-43.jpg

They love it under the @ViparSpectra XS1000.

Happy humping to Thursday!

PEACE.

They look lovely in the morning too GDB :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also, I am looking forward to seeing you work the mad crescendo 🕺
Thanks Miss Carmen. :thanks:

Regarding the Crescendo, she's really small for her age and she needs to get to stepping over the next few weeks.

I'm raising her on Grow Dots and so I will limit her to a 5-week veg period (That's the way the Dots work). That means she'll have to be flipped by Feb. 17.

Perhaps her being small will be a benefit because on the 17th she'll need to be moved into the 4x4 with the rest of the Anxiety group.

Hey GrandDaddy, the garden looks fantastic. I just caught up of sorts and wanted to add my 2 cents on supercropping. I've run into that problem of wanting to supercrop and the stem is too rigid. What I ended up doing was grabbing some needlenose pliers and put a cloth around the stem and just squeezed gently. Do it a little at a time and you'll hear and feel the inside breaking apart. It worked for me. Happy Growing!

Hey GrandDaddy, the garden looks fantastic. I just caught up of sorts and wanted to add my 2 cents on supercropping. I've run into that problem of wanting to supercrop and the stem is too rigid. What I ended up doing was grabbing some needlenose pliers and put a cloth around the stem and just squeezed gently. Do it a little at a time and you'll hear and feel the inside breaking apart. It worked for me. Happy Growing!
Thanks Renaissance Man. I've often seen it done that way here.

But...

Me. Plant. Any tool. Bad mix! :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom