Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Hey Vick!!! Sorry it took me so long to get over to your new journal but I very much appreciate the personal invite and promise to be a better attendant :) I'm sorry to read that you dealt with PM on your last grow and lost a lot of crop, I had the same happen to me back 2 grows ago and I was really let down after so much love and care, so I definitely know how you must have felt... this one will be much better by the looks of it and I agree that the scrogs are great, but without good venhilation, I ran into the same issues... I too switched my growing style :)

I know what you meant too by wanting to part with OG to try others, but always come back...she is that damn good :) lol I always have the same feeling as to try other genetics, but always manage to come upon a good cut of og and cant help myself :)

Your grow setup looks very clean and I am really digging the way you rigged your room with the graphical plan before putting it all together...very nice looking after all said and growing and I have a feeling you will have a jungle in your room very soon, just watch out for gorillas and boas!!! lol

I definitely am going to be cheering you on!!!!

I just finished reading your journal and wow.... what a great quick thinking mind, amazing wife for helping you and heaps of good luck!!! I am so happy to read that your ok and that everything worked out in saving your girls, and keeping away from exposure!!!!! wow!! what a story!!

I had something recently happen like that at my apartment as well. In CA they passed a new law that all rentals had to have a carbon monoxide detector, and I knew the day was coming. When I got the call from my landlord I told him that I would install it and save him the trouble, but he had already scheduled the maintenance call and it was taken care of.... Here in Socal, weed is pretty well accepted by the majority of people I've met and not looked upon as anything too extreme, but still I had fears that he would draw the line at 1 tent, but 2 I thought he might tripp... well the day came, he entered with repair man, saw the tent and said whats that... I told him it was my grow tent, didn't specify what I was growing, and he said cool, "I didn't see that" and smiled... I felt a huge tension instantly release and I was so relived. I know I'm extremely lucky but I know the sudden threat of exposure and the worry it causes, and commend you on your plan to totally pull down, and re-set your grow, especially in a 2 day period!!! amazing story and happy your ok!

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

I'm in buddy. I'll have to catch up.

Vick so happy for ya man! Glad it all worked out. Sucks that many of us have to deal with this crap! Hell I live next door to my mother in-law!!! You can imagine the fun times I get! Reps to ya man for not folding under the pressure!!!

Fuck man that is just crazy. Just read it all now and wow. Honestly bro it won't be a smart idea at all to get your PPL/DPL at this point in the game...They are bringing the new laws in tack as of March 30th, 2014. So basically if you got your card, and want to continue growing after March 31st, it's just a ticking time bomb. If they like my work (new R&D job for gazette), and I can become quite comfortable with management then perhaps I could get you a job at the HCI R&D centre? At this point and time, not a single person is technically legal to grow cannabis in Canada. It still is deemed un-constitutional to cultivate so basically if you have a DPL/PPL currently, you can still be charged federally if they want to (like the U.S), and they have all your information on paper, scary shit.

What a mission you pulled though man...:Namaste::high-five:
Good to see that you can break it down and put it back up quickly!! That is definitely the smartest way to do it...and good thing you didn't go cutting 8" holes everywhere lol. Still though, getting that phone call at the grocery store would be the worst thing. When my brain starts to think hard it's never a good reason lol But you stayed, calm and collective in a bad moment, which deserves more than reps my friend. It's fantastic to see you back in action and if ya ever need anything buddy I'm not too far away lol:smokin:

Happy to read everything's cool up Canada way Vick074 & that you got it all back together also.:reading420magazine::welldone: And on a somewhat humorous note, I visited a couple friends up there around ten years ago or so and even though I wasn't involved in any wrong doings got popped the second day for possession by the landlord of their apartment complex who pulled an unannounced walk thru of their pad then called the cops for them having a couple tiny and stringy sativa plants growing in their hall closet and spent two days in the can without any food or water then headed back across the border upon getting released to where I'm legal never to return again trust me.
Here I just call the police if needed for any reason and have become friends with quite a few actually since they prefer people toke then remain at home instead of drink & drive which makes for no stress grows as long as one stays within their legal limits. Again I'm glad to hear all's cool in your herbal world sir! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Thanks CM!
That's a crazy story about visiting your friends in Canada and that B.S. goin down.
Really pays to have a cool landlord these days if renting.
I'm sure mine would be totally cool with it if I decided to tell him, but for the time being I'll just keep it on the low low..

It could happen to any of us, (that aren't) legal

Not if you don't rent, but then there are other issues, so... :winkyface:

Glad everything worked out. That's a pretty amazing story. Even if you had decided to come clean with the landlord, you don't want the appraiser to know. At least the landlord has a vested interest in keeping you there. The appraiser could be some brainwashed johhny do-gooder thinking he's helping by narcing. I gotta figure out a way to list my rental next time that will let growers know I'm cool with it, but without being obvious.

I just finished reading your journal and wow.... what a great quick thinking mind, amazing wife for helping you and heaps of good luck!!! I am so happy to read that your ok and that everything worked out in saving your girls, and keeping away from exposure!!!!! wow!! what a story!!

I had something recently happen like that at my apartment as well. In CA they passed a new law that all rentals had to have a carbon monoxide detector, and I knew the day was coming. When I got the call from my landlord I told him that I would install it and save him the trouble, but he had already scheduled the maintenance call and it was taken care of.... Here in Socal, weed is pretty well accepted by the majority of people I've met and not looked upon as anything too extreme, but still I had fears that he would draw the line at 1 tent, but 2 I thought he might tripp... well the day came, he entered with repair man, saw the tent and said whats that... I told him it was my grow tent, didn't specify what I was growing, and he said cool, "I didn't see that" and smiled... I felt a huge tension instantly release and I was so relived. I know I'm extremely lucky but I know the sudden threat of exposure and the worry it causes, and commend you on your plan to totally pull down, and re-set your grow, especially in a 2 day period!!! amazing story and happy your ok!

For awhile in the 90's, I was growing in the walk-in closet of my 1br apt. I knew the owner real well. I had rented another of his apartments before that one, and 2 of my buddies lived other places he owned. In my little apt building, we had an onsite manager who was the owner's mistress. She was a smoker, but only liked Mexi. When I would bring over dank she said it made her too stoned. She was cool and I didn't have TV and lived alone, so we hung out a lot. I actually hooked up with one of her daughters, but that's another story... Anyway...

One day I come home and she tells me, "We had to go into you apt today." Inside I've got alarms and flashing lights going off. She then says, the owner "and I saw your closet." Now I'm thinking, "oh fuck!". I ask, "and?" She tells me, "He said as long as the rent is on time, he doesn't wanna know about it." :)

I can totally relate to that relief you felt that day. :Namaste:

The ironic part is, they went in because my downstairs neighbor had water on her ceiling. I had an aquarium I was setting up (no fish yet). The air pump had fallen off the stand and so water was siphoning out of the tank onto my carpet. The pump wasn't on because I was just letting the water sit to let chlorine gas off. Of course I had already fixed that, but the owner went into the bathroom to look for a leak. Of course the bathroom had the ballast under the sink, and a window AC sticking through the wall up above the shower head. Seeing that led him to take a look inside the closet with the funky looking plastic door. :winkyface:

Thanks Ice!
You really said some nice things there...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah it was definitely an experience to say the least. And kind of a test in a way.
Now at least if something similar happens I know I can handle it no matter what.
And with my amazing wife by my side, we can manage just about anything together.

Man, that must have been an amazing feeling when your landlord said, "I didn't see that.."
wow.

It seems like it's pretty much accepted to grow in CA.
But in Canada, things are just getting worse and worse it seems.
I just don 't understand it.

Right on vick, my prayers were answered favorably!:high-five:

Thanks MC for all of your prayers and concerns!
Everything worked out just the way it should have.
And everyone is as happy as can be!
:high-five:

Glad to hear everything worked out for you Bro. reps to you and your girl for keeping it together and getting done what needed to be done.I hear ya on the mmar cards, the only reason im going for a dg liscence is peace of mind for my wife, personally I would rather stay stealth too:)

Thanks heaps jon!

Good on ya for getting a dg license to keep the wife's mind at ease..
With MJ laws the way they are in your neck of the woods, I would want that peace if mind too if I was going as big as you are.

STEALTH..
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

I'm in buddy. I'll have to catch up.

Thanks for joining in Bass!
Glad to have ya here buddy.

Vick so happy for ya man! Glad it all worked out. Sucks that many of us have to deal with this crap! Hell I live next door to my mother in-law!!! You can imagine the fun times I get! Reps to ya man for not folding under the pressure!!!

Thank you spring!
damn! next door!!?
And it's not like a mother in law is going to give you 24 hours notice before she come over. lol

Back
Top Bottom