Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Hey Vick074, all's cool in my herbal world and thanks for asking sir but just have a minor problem with my hypocritical crew that needs tending to & will be back next grow with another journal. Hope all is going good and I'll try to keep up with your grow when possible. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Good to hear.
see ya when you're sorted!
:thumb:

Well last night wasn't as productive as I had liked.
Just felt like poo, and could barely muster the energy to enter the room.
But, I did manage to defoil, top, and LST everyone in big pots. 16 in total done, and gave everyone a good 1/4 strength feed. Spread everyone out into formation and fired the second light. They're looking pretty thin, but over the next week all those new tops should start to fill the space nicely.
Got the CO2 up and running, just have to get another timer for the fan today, then that's totally done.
Didn't get to transplanting, or hanging the curtain but tonight should allow that.
:)

Pistils are the white hairs, brother, that turn red/orange/brown etc. as they mature. The pistil is the the part of the plant that recieves, or catches the pollen. That bananna is filled with pollen, and will open to pollenate any available female flowers within range. The Calyx, is the bulbus part of the female flower that the pistil protrudes from, and once the pistil recieves pollen from a male, or herm, will recede into the calyx and a seed will develop. I have never seen a true male flower develop on a female. Flowers on a true male look a great deal differently than a nanner....:Namaste:

Ya I saw a pistil comin outa that nanner, I have the same thing on mine, but what I took from the plant and selectively pollinated buds with was NOT a bananna, it was a single male pollen sac, and I got seeds from the flowers I pollinated.

hey Vick..whatcha got mixed in your coco ??..can't i just use PHed RO Water ??

I have roughly 75% Coco, 25% Perlite in my mix.
You most definitely can use PHed RO water.
Aim it around 6.0-6.2 PH
After my tap water sits in a bubbler for 2 days and I mix in my nutes,
my liquid comes in at 6.1-6.2 without any PH adjusting. :) Perfect for Coco

Nope.,.click a close-up..that pistil goer behind that pod...

Oh well piss on me...LOL'''''I have false seeds pods that look very similar to that, they have pistils comin out, and I've had perfect male pollen sacs come outa ripe buds. I've never used a nanner per se, but I'm gonna be watchin close....LOL

I have roughly 75% Coco, 25% Perlite in my mix.
You most definitely can use PHed RO water.
Aim it around 6.0-6.2 PH
After my tap water sits in a bubbler for 2 days and I mix in my nutes,
my liquid comes in at 6.1-6.2 without any PH adjusting. :) Perfect for Coco

75...25..great..got coco ..got perlite..got ro water..got plant...got 420...i'm straight..focus

Good to see ya spring!
Looks like you may have tons of time to get caught up now..

Shit got real yesterday..
I only have a quick second to post this.
But what happened is really not a good thing at all..
With any luck, you'll hear from me in a few days.
If not?

then, Fak.

twas nice knowing ya'll.

for the record, this is the exact opposite of a wiw moment right now.

But just in case things do go bad? I'd like to say that I've had some of the best experiences here at 420 than I ever thought a website could offer anyone. I've learned so much, and met some amazing people along the way.
I hope that I have helped some of you figure a few things out here and there from watching my grows.
And I want to thank all of the incredibly talented individuals that have willingly passed years of knowledge onto me.
I feel blessed by the support I have received from you all.
Thank you 420, for everything!!
:love:

that being said,
wish me luck..

Good to see ya spring!

If not?

then, Fak.

twas nice knowing ya'll.

But just in case things do go bad? I'd like to say that I've had some of the best experiences here at 420 than I ever thought a website could offer anyone. I've learned so much, and met some amazing people along the way.
I hope that I have helped some of you figure a few things out here and there from watching my grows.
And I want to thank all of the incredibly talented individuals that have willingly passed years of knowledge onto me.

that being said,
wish me luck..

Come on bro, if ya gotta go pm me, I got ya!

subbed :thumb: Awesome grow so far!

wow 8 pages in 2 days!
Subbed up. Will go back catch up now.

Nope.,.click a close-up..that pistil goer behind that pod...

Oh well piss on me...LOL'''''I have false seeds pods that look very similar to that, they have pistils comin out, and I've had perfect male pollen sacs come outa ripe buds. I've never used a nanner per se, but I'm gonna be watchin close....LOL

In that photo, there is actually a younger, second set of nanners near the bottom of the pic if you look close, too. I think it was just a pistil peeking from behind on the more obvious one.

ak_3_3.JPG

Good to see ya spring!

If not?

then, Fak.

twas nice knowing ya'll.

that being said,
wish me luck..

Hope everything is okay, you have me worried brother!! :bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom