Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Thanks KJ!

5 pages in 7 hours... buncha nut swingers!!! Lol. U knew I was in from the start ;) :swinginginthebreeze: Haha.. could only imagine that emoticon contextually :Rasta:

Hey Vic you know I'll be doing alittle peeking in. Dam them babies look great. And them roots looks fantastic. Good root means a good plant. Sorry to hear about the PM. I've dealt with it over and over. Once you get your room PM free, treat your plants as if they are infected even if not for a grow or two. Spores are pretty hardy. I even go as far as spraying up to the second week of flower. Just not under derect lights, it will burn them. I always use a weak rinse if I do spray the second week. I found a product used to kill it off when I had it bad. Stuff called Eagle 20. It resides in the plant up to 28 days so I never spray this stuff after plants start flowering. I seen someone talking about them male nanners. Iffin you don't mind I have a fresh pic of what they look like. This is a male flower showing on a bud taken at week 8 1/2;
ak_3_3.JPG

Cool program. Looks like it could be fun to tweak on. Well till laters Vic Keepem Green

Count me in...

Glad to see ya ditch the tent for now... I know I would if I could. Stoked to see the next gen get to stretch their legs.

:peace:

DAM Awesome grow going on there Vick, beautiful plants and grow space, very clean and clutter free love that , Peace OG.

Thanks OG!

stoked you found your way over..

5 pages in 7 hours... buncha nut swingers!!! Lol. U knew I was in from the start ;) :swinginginthebreeze: Haha.. could only imagine that emoticon contextually :Rasta:

don't you mean consexually?
canna you know you get extra drink tickets for showin up early, even if we are at 5 pages.
:cool:

Hey Vick074, I am looking forward to this grow. Good luck. Looks like you have become very popular:thumb: Congrats

Welcome Skunkpilot!

this aint no popularity contest.
Just having a good old fashioned party up in here.
high on Neo Citron's and life.
finally trying to get caught up while home sick.
Been laying in bed while putting copper eyelets in a 10'x 6' piece of black white poly.
hopefully get some more transplanting done, and get the giant shower curtain strung up tonight if this damn fever breaks.
:cough:

Hey Vic you know I'll be doing alittle peeking in. Dam them babies look great. And them roots looks fantastic. Good root means a good plant. Sorry to hear about the PM. I've dealt with it over and over. Once you get your room PM free, treat your plants as if they are infected even if not for a grow or two. Spores are pretty hardy. I even go as far as spraying up to the second week of flower. Just not under derect lights, it will burn them. I always use a weak rinse if I do spray the second week. I found a product used to kill it off when I had it bad. Stuff called Eagle 20. It resides in the plant up to 28 days so I never spray this stuff after plants start flowering. I seen someone talking about them male nanners. Iffin you don't mind I have a fresh pic of what they look like. This is a male flower showing on a bud taken at week 8 1/2;
ak_3_3.JPG

Cool program. Looks like it could be fun to tweak on. Well till laters Vic Keepem Green

Good to see ya wood!
Yep, I plan to be all over preventative maintenance this round with the fricken PM.
Always spray about an hour before lights on with fans and exhaust running, so the plants have enough time to dry out and not get burned.
I've heard a bit about Eagle, thanks for the info.
Think it was GreenKnight that got some seeds in his recent buds, and could benefit from that photo, so cheers for that.
:high-five:

Count me in...

Glad to see ya ditch the tent for now... I know I would if I could. Stoked to see the next gen get to stretch their legs.

:peace:

It aint a party without the token Rasta man.:ganjamon:
Welcome my friend.

Thanks for coming BID man!
:high-five:

Im not a day late but 5 pages already, damn you peeps really show the love
of the best medicine on the planet and of course Vick. +++reps Vick.
I will be watching with great intrests. Thanks for the name of the program.
I may try to get it and play around with it.

Arizonameds and wildbill38 !

Great to have you both!
and thanks for the reps guys!
:)

Back
Top Bottom