Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

:bravo:

thanks for stopping by the journal vicks , over the next few days ill read up on this one, but seems from the last few posts you've done a great job!! also keen to see how the light mover turns out

reps are coming your way buddy

:bravo:

Thanks JJ!

Really looking forward to seeing this light mover produce too.
The speed at which these plants are growing under it with my light at full power now is amazing.
Its going to be interesting having 4 sativa dominant strains and 4 indica dominant strains running under the same light.
keeping an even canopy should keep me busy.

Beautiful pics bro and congrats on the mover, wish I would of known you were picking one up I could of sold you one of mine cheap! I have 2 of them and 2 6 foot extensions just collecting dust in my equiment graveyard lol...and those suckers aint cheap!

Thanks jon!
Damn really!!!??
yeah I've been wanting one for a while now.
I remember talking to you about yours a while back.
Figured if I picked one up locally, warranties and what nots would have my ass covered if it was to fail on me.
Got it for under 3 bills which aint bad.
You planning to use them again in the new shop?
Or is everything going to be stationary?

Hey Vick! I just wanted to pass on an invite to the new journal I created for this years legal outdoor greenhouse grow. The links on my homepage right above the Jimi Hendrix quote if interested in taking a gander sometime.
Looking forward to see what kind of production you get from having the light movers installed & keep up the good work sir. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey Vick! I just wanted to pass on an invite to the new journal I created for this years legal outdoor greenhouse grow. The links on my homepage right above the Jimi Hendrix quote if interested in taking a gander sometime.
Looking forward to see what kind of production you get from having the light movers installed & keep up the good work sir. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Right on brother,
Thanks for the reminder, I'm on my way over to check it out now.
Wish I had bought this mover for the last grow!
Would have really made a difference..

Great update bro. always looking good in your neck of the woods:) +reps bro

i have mixed feelings about my light mover too , but mine isnt adjustable and my led light manufacture says to only move the lights one foot in either directions so that was probably my issue.

:Namaste:

howdy Vick!!

looking GREAT brutha! good choice on the mover! last we spoke i was looking into plans to make one... but decided, due to lack of electrical skills i would go with buying one myself after this grow loL.. like you say, there's the advantage of having warranties etc etc but they aint cheap!! the local ass's (local growshop) sell em for 620$ including a slave unit and rails!!! so off to the fleabay i went lol... can get one for 200-300 incl. shipping so that aint too bad at all considering my options.

wow, loving that OG kush nug! and those 15-25 gallon pots are MASSIVE!!! loL... ive considered going upto 50litres and just go with 4-6 max in my current tent.. maybe in a couple of grows :cheesygrinsmiley:

always a pleasure stopping in a checking out your plants and nugs mate.. they always look exceptionally healthy :thumb:

hope ya have a great week bro.. and keep it green :ganjamon:

Great update bro. always looking good in your neck of the woods:) +reps bro

i have mixed feelings about my light mover too , but mine isnt adjustable and my led light manufacture says to only move the lights one foot in either directions so that was probably my issue.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the reps and comments ronnie!

:high-five:
Only a foot in either direction?? why exactly?
That doesn't really seem like enough to warrant using one, if that's all the coverage you can get.
What kind is it?

howdy Vick!!

looking GREAT brutha! good choice on the mover! last we spoke i was looking into plans to make one... but decided, due to lack of electrical skills i would go with buying one myself after this grow loL.. like you say, there's the advantage of having warranties etc etc but they aint cheap!! the local ass's (local growshop) sell em for 620$ including a slave unit and rails!!! so off to the fleabay i went lol... can get one for 200-300 incl. shipping so that aint too bad at all considering my options.

wow, loving that OG kush nug! and those 15-25 gallon pots are MASSIVE!!! loL... ive considered going upto 50litres and just go with 4-6 max in my current tent.. maybe in a couple of grows :cheesygrinsmiley:

always a pleasure stopping in a checking out your plants and nugs mate.. they always look exceptionally healthy :thumb:

hope ya have a great week bro.. and keep it green :ganjamon:

What's shakin buddy!?
Having a great weekend so far!
hope you are as well..

$620.00!!?
Crooks!!!!

I was going to suggest picking one up and sending it your way to save ya some bucks
Then remembered where you are.
That Men at Work song started playing in my head to remind me. lol

Thanks for dropping by my friend!
Always great to hear your positivity Alk!
:passitleft:

forgot to ask mate.... how close to your plants are you hanging your 1k watter??

Currently they're about 2 feet away right now, but could definitely handle it closer.
I'm just going to do a bunch of tying tonight and then let them grow up to it where it is now, then adjust the light to about 16-18" then.
They're still getting used to the big pots and just flicked the light over to 100% a few days ago.
I'll try and get some new photos up tonight to show how fast they're goin.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

im diggin the bigger pots im going with 5 gallon buckets they pack in the tent nice and are tall so you get good deep roots makes big fruits, but yeah they gobble up the medium , im kinda tired of 2-3 gal seem to need water constantly,and in the end you spend the same amount on power for less yeild ,the garden looks great, i just put up pics in the garden and reg journal, all up to date for the moment:thumb:

Thanks for droppin in Biddy.
And for the reps.

Agree on the bigger pots bro.
Would rather put them in something big as soon as possible so there's no worry about rootbounding, and transplanting later.
:passitleft:

coming over to check out the updates!

Thanks jon!
Damn really!!!??
yeah I've been wanting one for a while now.
I remember talking to you about yours a while back.
Figured if I picked one up locally, warranties and what nots would have my ass covered if it was to fail on me.
Got it for under 3 bills which aint bad.
You planning to use them again in the new shop?
Or is everything going to be stationary?
Stationary in the flower room, i wasnt happy with the results with the led's but who knows I might use them in the veg room:)

Back
Top Bottom