Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Yoooo, whaaat up sir Vick?

Hope the holidaze treated you well man. Looking good in this neck of the woods. I should be getting around to updating my journal soon. Til then, be easy brother. :hippy:

What up Dread man!
Always good to see you drop in my friend.

a dazey few days it was..
:tokin:

That scrog of yours must be ready to bust!!

Thanks for the reps bro!
I'll roll through soon..

:passitleft:

We've got trichs!

OG_4_April_23_1.jpg

OG_4_April_23_2.jpg

Thanks bmeat,
I broke down and bought another G11 yesterday.
used, but works like a charm.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

:love: Thank you SNS and everyone at 420 magazine!!!! :love:

SNS_1.jpg

bugs and mold don't stand a chance in my garden anymore!! :blunt:

Your girls are looking sweet Vick & that SNS line of products works great as it wiped out all the knats & spider mites I had floating around my room and the powdery mold as well to where my ladies are doing excellent & is all thanks like you said to 420 magazine and those voting. The stuff saved the day not to mention my sanity!:thumb:

:thumb:

Thanks bmeat,
I broke down and bought another G11 yesterday.
used, but works like a charm.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl:

Might I ask what a used one ran you and the source?

:rofl:

Might I ask what a used one ran you and the source?

what Hiker said..

It was pretty beat up, but worked fine.
I got it with charger, battery, 8gig card, and an extra telephoto screw on lens.
talked them down to 150.00
which is really really cheap..
These cameras usually sell used for 300.00, for JUST THE CAMERA!
There was a small scratch on the lens, (which happens a lot with these cameras.)
So I fibbed and said the autofocus wouldn't work because of the scratch.
They bought it, and so did I!
thanks craigslist..

wiw!
:thumb:

So this is what I'm thinking for the next grow.

SOG!

This Ambrosia would lend nicely to a SOG type plant due to it's tight internodes.
Fat bud sticks would be the result.
I already have everything including the aluminum gutters, and 2 gal pots.
Would just have to pimp out my mother enough to get a ton of clones, and build a little table.
have 7 weeks to get everything together..
I know this would be a lot of work, and a lot of watering especially using Coco, but it could be fun!

Or, grow 2 huge monsters in either 20 gallon DWC home built buckets, with top feeds.
Each under their own light..
The thing about that is I'd have no place to veg them. So I'd have to wait til everything is done on this grow, then veg for about a month before flip.
If I go the SOG route, I could be flipping a week after harvest!:cheesygrinsmiley:

What cha all think??

Screen_shot_2013-04-24_at_2_51_06_PM.png

Thanks ronnie!
I'm planning on using Coco if I do it.
Was thinking more of a drain to waste.
As most of the roots would be in the pots, NFT or flood and drain wouldn't really work that well with this setup.
Maybe it would?
Although a drip feed, drain to waste would be a pretty sweet way to feed 75+ plants in Coco that's for sure..
I've heard of people doing it before. Just have to do some more research on it.
If any of you know anything about drip feeding Coco, please chime in!
I really don't want to have to worry about any flooding. (large reservoir's, heavy duty pumps etc.)
It CAN'T happen where I live. The whole house would have to be torn down if water got out, so I just can't risk it especially while renting here.

this is the way to go. you can run different strains quicker.

i litreally finish my nirvana seeds master kush in 10 weeks total, but im letting it go 11.

i vegged for one week, got pistils at week 3, and im gonna leave it ~8 weeks after first pistil sighting. plant is 16-18" tall and im hoping for 2 ounces from her! keep in mind im running a 150 watt hid with 3 other grown plants. low light situation but still kicking!

i will be topping all plants once from now on. im loving the results of topping. hormones go crazy.

Back
Top Bottom