Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Ouch! I hate when I'm multi-tasking and I screw something up. Hope for the best for you. :oops:

Thanks man!

I tried it last night, and it was all haywire.
Lens error's and wouldn't stay on.
I think it's done for, but going to keep trying to dry it for a few more days and see what happens..

And a Happy 420 to you too my friend!

:passitleft:

a good 420 to ya Vick! hope the day is treating ya well mate! that fan leaf is legendary :cheesygrinsmiley: and them girls are looking damned SEXY :goodjob: cant wait to see those buds fatten right up! great work :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I dropped my G11 in a bucket of water last night.
I was on my way to the room to do some cloning and take some photos.
Carrying multiple items, and fumbled it into a bucket of soaking rapid rooters.
Wooooooopsy!!
It's been sitting in a bowl of rice since last night.
Gunna give it until tonight, then try and fire it back up.
Hopefully it's not pooched.
:bitingnails:

Just catching up.. As you know me too... Damn phones!

Alkhemist, s1ingblade, spring and ronnie!

Thanks and a big Happy 4/20 to each of you fine gentleman!:cheesygrinsmiley:

wiw!

so faded..:tokin:
I :love: this plant..
:passitleft:

Happy belated 4/20 bro! Them ladies are sexy. Nice catch on the boys. :)

Happy belated 4/20 bro! Them ladies are sexy. Nice catch on the boys. :)

Thanks TG!

And good to see you brother!!
Looks like I caught 2 more.
So that's going to be 8 out of 10 males with the Ambrosia's. (not happy about that, but that's how it goes with reg seeds)
But got the best of them in the mother tent. The other one just can't seem to handle it's nitrogen.
I flush and flush, re-introduce nutes at 1/4 strength and she still claws up. think I'm just gunna cull her and clone out the momma when she fills out for next grow. Or put her outside to re-veg. This means I won't have any Ambrosia's left to flower out this round, which sucks.
But the tight internodes on this Ambrosia mother makes me think it would be a perfect pheno and strain to do a SOG grow with.
Would make for some fat bud sticks me thinks.
So I have a plan for next grow. well 2 ideas..
Either do a huge SOG run, or grow 2 monsters, each with their own light.
decisions decisions.

Hey Vick, Happy belated 420, hope you had a great weekend and blazed it hardcore!!! Your ladies are looking very very healthy and leaves so shiny!! Can't wait to see how they look through bloom!! Nice photo's by the way :)

Hey Vick, Happy belated 420, hope you had a great weekend and blazed it hardcore!!! Your ladies are looking very very healthy and leaves so shiny!! Can't wait to see how they look through bloom!! Nice photo's by the way :)

Cheers Ice!

Twas a hazy weekend..
:tokin:
still is!!

Damn bummer on the cam vick. Hey happy belated 4/20 too.

Hope we get some vick pics soon.

Yeah the G11 is officially a paper weight..
But I took a few photos at lights on tonight with my other cam..
These are for you shotta!

day 9 of flower.
day 12 since flip.

OG_4_April21_5.jpg

OG_4_April21_1.jpg

OG_4_April21_2.jpg

OG_4_April21_3.jpg

OG_4_April21_4.jpg

Here's a shot of the Ambrosia mum, that's loving the BPN 2 part. Thanks again Corey and 420 magazine!!:high-five:

OG_4_April21_amb_mum_1.jpg

Took 6 OG Kush, and 4 Ambrosia clones yesterday..

OG_4_April21_6.jpg

Almost forgot the newest addition to the familia..
Got a Cotton Candy Kush clone from a buddy.
She's been put through the ringer, mites, over nute. Flushed her out really good with PH'd drip clean, water.
Next week she'll be getting a transplant into Coco, and be put on a diluted diet of BPN 2 part like her neighbor.
Interested to see what this baby can do once she gets better
:cheesygrinsmiley:

CC_1.jpg

:rollit:

just downright beautiful. a better shade of green. i need help with my thc bomb. shes sick :(

please anyone that knows about how to read plants well, help!

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

Bummer about the G11. That's the camera I'm hoping to buy next. I took a dunk in a creek and ruined a camera that way. If it makes ya feel better, I killed a CyberShot, a HandyCam, AND an iPhone in that little dip. Was I upset? A little, but since I didn't die, I got over it. :winkyface: :rofl:

just downright beautiful. a better shade of green. i need help with my thc bomb. shes sick :(

please anyone that knows about how to read plants well, help!

Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

Thanks bmeat!

heading over..

Bummer about the G11. That's the camera I'm hoping to buy next. I took a dunk in a creek and ruined a camera that way. If it makes ya feel better, I killed a CyberShot, a HandyCam, AND an iPhone in that little dip. Was I upset? A little, but since I didn't die, I got over it. :winkyface: :rofl:

I'm dead set on getting another one.
Even though I have 3 other cameras I could use.
I :love: the G11 for MJ and would rather use it than any of my others.

Was I upset? A little, but since I didn't die, I got over it. :winkyface: :rofl:

I'd dunk a warehouse full of electronics in the crick before getting dead..
funny how people are about their cyber/lives.
Some people would walk off a cliff while checking their Faceb**k or like "OMG", so into that text.

Glad to hear you lived through the dips.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom