Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

I was wondering about that dehuey vent too. Then I remembered you're not running sealed. In essence, you're just venting out the dried air, right?

Dialing in the environment is the hardest part of setting up an indoor grow room. It looks like you've got yours running pretty good!

Ronnie, is your room sealed as well? I think I missed that detail in your journal :biglaugh:
I leave my AC and dehuey on all the time. At night, the AC doesn't turn on very much since most of the sources of heat are off, but if it did get too hot, I would want it to keep the room cool. If I can get some blue/purp, that would be preferred. :winkyface:
I was running a little heater at night before sealing the room. Now the dehuey keeps things plenty warm. :)

I was wondering about that dehuey vent too. Then I remembered you're not running sealed. In essence, you're just venting out the dried air, right?

Dialing in the environment is the hardest part of setting up an indoor grow room. It looks like you've got yours running pretty good!

Ronnie, is your room sealed as well? I think I missed that detail in your journal :biglaugh:
I leave my AC and dehuey on all the time. At night, the AC doesn't turn on very much since most of the sources of heat are off, but if it did get too hot, I would want it to keep the room cool. If I can get some blue/purp, that would be preferred. :winkyface:
I was running a little heater at night before sealing the room. Now the dehuey keeps things plenty warm. :)

my closet isn't but my bedroom is. i also run a/c and dehumidifer all the time. i just have to change the a/c temp setting, i run my dehumidifier at 50% humidity. a/c units actually dehumidify the air also the lower the fan speed the more water they remove. problem is at night they dont run enough to keep the humidity down.
:Namaste:

my closet isn't but my bedroom is. i also run a/c and dehumidifer all the time. i just have to change the a/c temp setting, i run my dehumidifier at 50% humidity. a/c units actually dehumidify the air also the lower the fan speed the more water they remove. problem is at night they dont run enough to keep the humidity down.

I have my dehuey set at 35%. This is the lowest setting it has before going to 'Continuous' mode. I made the mistake of running it that way the first night and I had the AC on a timer. Oops! I decided a warm night was less of an evil then interrupting the dark cycle. It got into the 90's that night. They must have thought I moved them to the equator! :rofl: Now I'm leaving the AC on all the time with it's built in thermostat set to 68F or 70F. My difficulty now is the CO2. I know this AC is still blowing out my CO2 enriched air. I made it better, but I'm having to add CO2 pretty often to keep levels above the normal 600ppm.

I wish you were closer Ronnie. I could use a good HVAC guy's recommendations LOL

I have my dehuey set at 35%. This is the lowest setting it has before going to 'Continuous' mode. I made the mistake of running it that way the first night and I had the AC on a timer. Oops! I decided a warm night was less of an evil then interrupting the dark cycle. It got into the 90's that night. They must have thought I moved them to the equator! :rofl: Now I'm leaving the AC on all the time with it's built in thermostat set to 68F or 70F. My difficulty now is the CO2. I know this AC is still blowing out my CO2 enriched air. I made it better, but I'm having to add CO2 pretty often to keep levels above the normal 600ppm.

I wish you were closer Ronnie. I could use a good HVAC guy's recommendations LOL

would be happy to help, my hydro store knows me as the a/c guy , i help there customers with their a/c issuses and i always give them a big break cause their growers, will be happy to help you as much as i can, i did look at your pics and posted in your journal. if you can boost your intake enough i think you can equalize your pressure. that intake system has to have a leak either hose, connection , or inside the a/c unit. boosting intake should help compensate.

Taking a fast look and seeing where your at,,, flip time huh. I still see the words 'yikes' MITES'. Hopefully that will keepem gone for you. But if you been having really bad luck with them latley, I think about mayby one last spray before buds get to large. Safer makes a great insecticide soap. If it's easy enough spray this stuff on in around 10 days and wash it off like 15 minutes after applied. But the oil your using makes a good antifeed also. Them leaves should have alittle 'shine', means you did it proper. Half assed means mites spinning webs on almost finished product. I treat all my plants as if infected with a routine using neem and organicide. You might want to switch up here and there if your spraying alot. Mites can become supermites....... Sad when you get ready to spray and you look thru the scope and them little buggers are setting the dinning room table. Sounds like you got them under control GL and Keepem Green

would be happy to help, my hydro store knows me as the a/c guy , i help there customers with their a/c issuses and i always give them a big break cause their growers, will be happy to help you as much as i can, i did look at your pics and posted in your journal. if you can boost your intake enough i think you can equalize your pressure. that intake system has to have a leak either hose, connection , or inside the a/c unit. boosting intake should help compensate.

I did see your post on my thread. Thanks so much.

I'll boost the intake and see where that gets me. If it's still leaking a lot, I can take it apart again and see if I can seal it better.

I'll have to give you a rain check on rep. I gave it to you too recently. :)

love my lady bugs.Since your room is so tight ,they will not run away. If you spray a little water,they will have babies. little larva that also eat bugs.

Taking a fast look and seeing where your at,,, flip time huh. I still see the words 'yikes' MITES'. Hopefully that will keepem gone for you. But if you been having really bad luck with them latley, I think about mayby one last spray before buds get to large. Safer makes a great insecticide soap. If it's easy enough spray this stuff on in around 10 days and wash it off like 15 minutes after applied. But the oil your using makes a good antifeed also. Them leaves should have alittle 'shine', means you did it proper. Half assed means mites spinning webs on almost finished product. I treat all my plants as if infected with a routine using neem and organicide. You might want to switch up here and there if your spraying alot. Mites can become supermites....... Sad when you get ready to spray and you look thru the scope and them little buggers are setting the dinning room table. Sounds like you got them under control GL and Keepem Green

Hey Wood!
yeah I treated em pretty heavy with the Rosemary oil.
And they're still looking pretty shiny:winkyface:
I removed the GLR 1 hour, so we're now officially in flower. (day 1)
Good advice about switching it up with something different, and I'm going to follow your advice and spray again in about a week, right before main flowers start to show up.

Mites can become supermites....... Sad when you get ready to spray and you look thru the scope and them little buggers are setting the dinning room table. Sounds like you got them under control GL and Keepem Green

:rofl:

Having mites is bad enough, but developing supermites!!?
No thanks..

Good to see ya Wood.
drive through anytime!

Officially day 1 of flower.
Removed the GLR one hour and we're on 12/12 folks!
Next photo update will be flower pics!

wiw!

OG_April_9_day_1_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom