Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Great photos as always Vick. Your plants are looking really nice and healthy!

Thanks,
Good to see ya mr .Knight!
I'm on my way over to see how the LED scrog is shaping up.

Yeah the plants look awesome, you guys were talking about getting to know some patients in need, its really hard getting to know anyone when your trying to stay underground. After say two years of being 100% discreet I was blessed with meeting an old lady that is now my 1st legit patient thru her I was designated by two other discreet female MMJ Patients. Couldn't of done it without taking a chance, just hope if you do that your careful and lucky:)
have a great weekend Vicks and all others here

Thanks Sling!
I'm going to go about it as discreetly as possible.
Have some really close friends, that are getting their friends to ask around.
Glad to hear you managed to find some deserving folks..
I'd be happy with 2..
:passitleft:

For those that don't know how to white balance with their camera, I can see that being a solution.
I know UG took photos through his Method* HPS glasses to get perfect exposures.
Ive been doing it manually for so long now it's engrained.

It's only cause I'm a dumbass at computer shit lol. And lazy lol. But I must say, if you can take the time to adjust everything manually...It will look like Vick's. If I was more tech savvy then I'd give it a go but for now I just use my Methods* like Vick said.

Hope you don't mind me posting this bro. This is for the computer challenged ppl lol
IMG_053319.JPG
IMG_053415.JPG

LMAO!
I don't mind at all brother..
You can post anything you want here.
It's crazy how perfect the conversion is with those shades.
If I had a pair of those suckers I'd be wearing them all the time!
Are those photos recent??
If so, looking really good my friend!
nice development already!

I did another major mite spray to make sure they were all dead before flip.
But this time I decided to make my own Rosemary oil and spare my lungs the chillies.
Chopped up around 12 sprigs of fresh organic rosemary and double boiled it in Olive oil for 6 hours.
It gave me about 10 ounces of really nice concentrated oil. Enough for many more treatments in the future.
I then mixed about 5 mls of oil in a full 900ml spray bottle of warm mosquito dunk treated PH 6.0 water, and a few drops of dish soap to emulsify the mixture.
Sprayed down the underside leaves of every plant in the room.:cheesygrinsmiley:
check out how dark this stuff is. You can't even see through it, up to the light.

OG_April_7_12.jpg

OG_April_11_12.jpg

Also made an exhaust port for the new dehumidifier. Because the exhaust was making the room too warm at lights out. Now the room is running perfect temps of 75-80 at lights on, and 68-75 at lights out with a balanced RH of 45% humidity. Dehuey runs all through lights out. then off for lights on. And RH never rises over 50%
This dehuey rules. It's pulled almost 3 gallons of water out of the room in 3 days.
I shouldn't have to worry about PM anymore with this mofo! wiw! :yahoo:

OG_April_11_4.jpg

OG_April_11_5.jpg

OG_April_11_6.jpg

OG_April_11_8.jpg

Here's a few photos right before the spray down.

OG_April_11_7.jpg

OG_April_11_2.jpg

OG_April_11_10.jpg

OG_April_11_3.jpg

OG_April_11_9.jpg

up skirt..

OG_April_7_14.jpg

Planning to flip the lights tomorrow!

:yahoo::party::party::yahoo:

Yo Vick! How's it goin my man? I liked the sound of that witches brew you mixed up for the treatment of spider mites and was wondering how's it's worked out so far as the stuff I bought was garbage at best and doing nothing to combat the little red eyed devils in the least? Just curious before I go to making a batch for myself since I'm a big fan of not wasting my valuable time.

The humidity issues are makin me laugh Vick, you are taking out around the same amount as I'm putting in! 3-3-1/2 gallons a day, I have to get up in the middle of the night to refill the cool mist model. My flower room is working without the benefit of supplemental Rh, but it's packed with plants and is self regulating right now for the most part, sometimes I turn the evap cooler on without water on the pads and I can drop it 25% in 15 minutes.

Looking great and I love the rosemary recipe you posted!!! +reps vick

Thanks Shotta!

The stuff actually works.
and smells pretty good too!

looking spendid Vick! lovn that upskirt shot too :cheesygrinsmiley: dirty oldman i am loL

don't worry, we all are when it comes to Cannabis up skirts.
please, get your perv on!
I don't mind
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yo Vick! How's it goin my man? I liked the sound of that witches brew you mixed up for the treatment of spider mites and was wondering how's it's worked out so far as the stuff I bought was garbage at best and doing nothing to combat the little red eyed devils in the least? Just curious before I go to making a batch for myself since I'm a big fan of not wasting my valuable time.

Bro, good to see ya!

It works man.
seriously.
Haven't seen a single egg or mite on any leaf I've inspected since the spray down.
I even sprayed tops of pots and medium to make sure their cousins couldn't come on back after the initial spray.
It does leave a bit of a shiny residue on the plants, which could be rinsed off with a RO. But it's harmless to the plants and almost creates a barrier to keep them from coming back..

It's basically the main ingredient in SNS's 217 mite spray. Since I couldn't wait for the delivery of my prize package from them. I decided to go right to the source and make my own. Found a few recipes online, but they all were pretty much the same. Some people used rice cookers so the temp wouldn't burn the oil, some used slow cooker, but I opted to double boil it in a Glass Pyrex cup. The key is to boil it for a long time on low. Then you'll get a more potent oil. Of course the same principles apply as making Cannabis oil. You can continue the process to make your extraction more potent. But a 6 hour simmer is all I did, and you saw how dark that oil came out!
Now anyone that is interested in using Rosemary to fight mites. Do not get the aroma therapy scent oils. That is not considered food grade, and is not to be consumed. So it only makes sense to not put it on your plants. Plus for the 9.00 you'd spend on that essential oil, you could buy 15 sprigs or organic rosemary and make enough of your own organic oil to last all year.
I'd suggest for anyone to try making up a batch of this stuff.
What's it going to hurt?
You don't have to order anything, it's cheap and easy to make, you can use it to cook with and it tastes delicious.
Oh yeah, and it works for killing mites dead!

The humidity issues are makin me laugh Vick, you are taking out around the same amount as I'm putting in! 3-3-1/2 gallons a day, I have to get up in the middle of the night to refill the cool mist model. My flower room is working without the benefit of supplemental Rh, but it's packed with plants and is self regulating right now for the most part, sometimes I turn the evap cooler on without water on the pads and I can drop it 25% in 15 minutes.

That's crazy!
:rofl:
It's funny, the extremes we have to go to, in order to create the perfect environment for or babies.

Man the set up is looking great. I love the exhaust port. Reps to you!

Thanks spring!

:high-five:

ok maybe its really early and I just did my morning bowl lol...but isnt the exaust port where the dehumidified air comes out?arent you blowing all the dry air out the carbon filter?Your girls look absolutely gorgeous as usual brotha:thumb:

I actually thought that too.

But did some asking around, and apparently its fine to do this .
It's still pulling tons of water out of the air having it set up this way, while keeping the RH at 45% when it was 65% before dehuey. And keeping my temps perfect.
I don't think it matters where the air goes, as long as it's pulling water out then it's doing it's job.
maybe I'm wrong here, but its seems to be working.
If anyone can shed some more light on this, that's be swell..

+reps. Plants are shaping up to be some nice ladies.

thanks bill!

and for the reps too!
:passitleft:

your plants are my favorite. Great lookers.

favorites!!
wow, thanks bozzo!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

WIW! drive by...

Wiw!!

Thanks for the reps bro!

vicks quote
I actually thought that too.
But did some asking around, and apparently its fine to do this .
It's still pulling tons of water out of the air having it set up this way, while keeping the RH at 45% when it was 65% before dehuey. And keeping my temps perfect.
I don't think it matters where the air goes, as long as it's pulling water out then it's doing it's job.
maybe I'm wrong here, but its seems to be working.
If anyone can shed some more light on this, that's be swell..

should work ok in a non- sealed enviroment , negative pressure could be a concern, might not work so well if the rh of your make up air into the room is higher than you want, as long as the rh of the make up air is lower than your target you'll be ok. though any co2 enrichment my be getting vented. i lower my a/c temps in my sealed room and let the dehumidifier and a/c kind of fight it out, at a certain setting i get the desired temp and humidity. +reps looking awesome:Namaste:

Thanks Ronnie,
Yep were talking about a non sealed environment..
RH outside the room is about 45%
So not bad at all.
CO2 wont be vented because I'm only dehumidifying during lights off.
And I cycle my CO2 with my exhaust fan in order not to waste any precious gas.
Lights on, the room manages to stay right around 50%.

That's rad that you can cycle the dehuey and AC to find the perfect RH and temp.
I just can't run both those units, I'd be blowing breakers every time something kicked in.
I have a AC for emergency summer temps, but that AC has a dehumidifying feature as well.
So when it gets really hot in there, the AC will be doing the job of both.

Back
Top Bottom