Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

@ lights on tonight. :)

OG_April_4_1.jpg

OG_April_4_2.jpg

OG_April_4_3.jpg

OG_April_4_4.jpg

OG_April_4_5.jpg

OG_April_4_6.jpg

OG_April_4_7.jpg

OG_April_4_8.jpg

Thank you Corey!!!

And thank you everyone at 420 magazine that made it possible for me to win this wonderful prize!
Not a drop of this nectar will be wasted..

:thanks:

OG_April_4_9.jpg

Hey man, I was lmao writting that, just remember I introduced your to aromatherapy. just glad you did not have anything hotter peppers around. I'm planting some called "devils tongue"! lol Plants are looking great!

Vick are you taking those pictures when the HPS first fire up and are making more blue/white light? ie before it becomes yellow.

Finally got an answer for you Vick. You can take great surfing photos in all seasons here, but the best is from end of Nov to end of may. There, that only took 3 months.:circle-of-love:

Thanks OMM!

Good to know.
Our travel plans have been put on hold for a bit.
I'll let you know when we're back in planning mode!
:high-five:

Ahhh. The girls from part A and B..Corey should consider Sexy ladies more often for product placement!!

I agree!
There's no disputing it,
sex sells!

Vick are you taking those pictures when the HPS first fire up and are making more blue/white light? ie before it becomes yellow.

Nope,
I'm manually adjusting my white balance to make the yellow hps look like daylight, after it's been on for a few minutes.

By the way, great looking plants as always Vick, even with spider mites, happy to see you got them dead early.;)

Peace out bra' :high-five:

cheers buddy!

I'm gunna be gassing and spraying these babies for the next few days to make sure they're good and dead.
Hoping to flip really soon.

Nope,
I'm manually adjusting my white balance to make the yellow hps look like daylight, after it's been on for a few minutes.

try taking the pic through black/blue sunglasses without the flash on.

try taking the pic through black/blue sunglasses without the flash on.

For those that don't know how to white balance with their camera, I can see that being a solution.
I know UG took photos through his Method* HPS glasses to get perfect exposures.
Ive been doing it manually for so long now it's engrained.

Yeah the plants look awesome, you guys were talking about getting to know some patients in need, its really hard getting to know anyone when your trying to stay underground. After say two years of being 100% discreet I was blessed with meeting an old lady that is now my 1st legit patient thru her I was designated by two other discreet female MMJ Patients. Couldn't of done it without taking a chance, just hope if you do that your careful and lucky:)
have a great weekend Vicks and all others here

Back
Top Bottom