VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

I grow for variety, testing, and phenos, so a huge plant isn't important to me

My latest toys

I grow for variety, testing, and phenos, so a huge plant isn't important to me

My latest toys
The constitution kicks ass. That was the first ship in the navy I believe. I have a coin struck from her. They sold them as souvenirs. She's in my safety deposit box.

Our really old Legos are stored with his first edition D&D stuff and all of our classic game systems. I have soooo many toys.

Check the Cobi Legos, all of the star wars, army, and castles and stuff, much cheaper than real Lego and 100% compatibility

I like your dream!
Fun fact. I was a fish breeder. Mostly freshwater shrimp and fancy goldfish. I also propagate aquatic plants. I am going to be getting into rarer species soon, I hope. Beucephalandra plants sell for $50 for a hand sized rhizome (root). Some of the rarer aquatic Asian species go for $90 for a 2" plant.

Fun fact. I was a fish breeder. Mostly freshwater shrimp and fancy goldfish. I also propagate aquatic plants. I am going to be getting into rarer species soon, I hope. Beucephalandra plants sell for $50 for a hand sized rhizome (root). Some of the rarer aquatic Asian species go for $90 for a 2" plant.
Great idea. Same thing as this only you won't be tempted to smoke the profits

Great idea. Same thing as this only you won't be tempted to smoke the profits
Very true. It is a fun hobby as well. Some days I look at the 2x3 space my 40 gallon is taking up and then I wonder if I could find a 2x3 tent. Maybe when my fish goes belly up.

Ooh! I just got my pH adjusters as well as some graduated pipettes.

I think the only things I still need are a potentiometer for my extraction fan, an ec meter and maybe some new circulation fans. Don't get the small Honeywell fans, they are crap. The bearings go out on them in a few months.

:dude-knocking:
Good morning VG!
I'm sorry I never thought to stop by. Now that I'm here, it really is hard to get rid of me. I read the first page then jumped to the last. Hopefully you never harvested anything super fast between that time :)

I use MC as well and find it's great to work with. I find it's hard to overfeed with the product, and the signs start to show early when the tips start to turn a darker green then the rest of the leaf. It's a sign you are at the edge of overfeeding.

:dude-knocking:
Good morning VG!
I'm sorry I never thought to stop by. Now that I'm here, it really is hard to get rid of me. I read the first page then jumped to the last. Hopefully you never harvested anything super fast between that time :)

I use MC as well and find it's great to work with. I find it's hard to overfeed with the product, and the signs start to show early when the tips start to turn a darker green then the rest of the leaf. It's a sign you are at the edge of overfeeding.
I started you PE journal last night. I am about half through.

Thanks for the Mega Crop feeding tip. It's just what I needed. My tips are still light. It's hard to know what I'm doing since my plant is variegated. I try to only look at the green leaves.

I thought she had a pH problem. Glad I decided to let it go a few days before trying to correct her.

I've noticed that you have a knack for showing up at the right time. Good to have you.

I started you PE journal last night. I am about half through.

Thanks for the Mega Crop feeding tip. It's just what I needed. My tips are still light. It's hard to know what I'm doing since my plant is variegated. I try to only look at the green leaves.

I thought she had a pH problem. Glad I decided to let it go a few days before trying to correct her.

I've noticed that you have a knack for showing up at the right time. Good to have you.
lol, I don't know about the right timing, but I am glad to be here :) Your Journal is full of knowledgeable people from what I see :)
I'll backtrack through yours to see what I missed and get caught up :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom