VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

It been around 12 hours since I increased her feed. Let's take a look, shall we?

She's a darker green for sure. Her variegation stick out more now. She's a pretty cool looking plant. Sorry about all the perlite dust. Although I'm guessing other hempy growers have experienced the same. It still bugs me.

Time to clean...but first...:blunt::morenutes:

She is!!!

I just got done with 90% of my tent cleaning. I still have to clean my prefilter and my circulation fan. I put the bigger light up since I transplanted my Himalaya Gold. I can't get both under the 90 watt. I have it on low for today (130 watts) and I'll bring it up over the next few days.

I hope she takes her transplant well. She didn't skip a beat last time.

Sorry about all the perlite dust. Although I'm guessing other hempy growers have experienced the same. It still bugs me.
OMG Hempy grows are new to me. I looked at the pics and thought the MC didn't respond well. Dust! That's all I saw. Phew!
Looks great VG. Have you tried Swiffers for the dust :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ha!
They got a good dusting today. Swiffer isn't a bad idea actually. The little hand ones would come in handy. There is dust on my extraction fan and venting I couldn't comfortably reach. It was all over the walls too.

They got a good dusting today. Swiffer isn't a bad idea actually. The little hand ones would come in handy. There is dust on my extraction fan and venting I couldn't comfortably reach. It was all over the walls too.

try dry sifting the perlite before use. it does not eliminate all the dust but it does get the worst of it out. one or two water cycles later it is all at the bottom of the bucket or washed thru.

use a dust mask if you do sift it.

try dry sifting the perlite before use. it does not eliminate all the dust but it does get the worst of it out. one or two water cycles later it is all at the bottom of the bucket or washed thru.

use a dust mask if you do sift it.
Thanks for the " pro tip" bluter.

I just happened to grab some face masks at the doctors office yesterday.

Here is the little lady today. She has been enjoying the light of my 260 watt hlg 288s.
I love this painted lady. She's been fun to grow.

Two days later....

The 15 year old batteries in my digital scale finally died. As a result I may have slightly over fed her. She has slight tip burn. She grew a lot though in those two days.
I am just waiting for her middle to catch up before i flip her.

Hello, hope things are ok over here.
Hi Stone.
I've been in a funk lately. A woman I knew passed away so I've been processing.

I haven't been home much and have been doing my best with the plants. I have been underfeeding them, so I've been trying to correct that.
The Lemon og candy started showing deficiencies. My pH was also a bit out of wack. I started pHing lower and things are starting to improve. I am going to have to leave again, next week probably, for the funeral.
Plants are still alive...the proof.

Back
Top Bottom