VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Ok. I did take 4" off of her as well. She's really not too far behind then.

It's cold here again. We are supposed to get another 6" tonight through tomorrow. Remember my grill pic? Yeah, why not add another 6"?

I gotta warm this house up. Space heaters are not allowed. We almost had a fire a few years back due to a space heater. I can't add 1500 watts kicking on and off all day. I'm at my limit for electrical use after I add my light.

We may get snow on the ground here tomorrow night or Thursday

Seriously

The sun must be burning out I guess

Lol

Ya I just topped her and a bit of training.
Didn't want any too wide since I knew space was gunna be an issue in flower and that's is the case indeed..lol

Hi VG, My Fall Phillies froze too. I got a used heat mat on the Bay and it uses 17 watts. That's what it says anyway. I used for the Lemon Og Candys and it seems too warm even without a controller for 13$. I don't want to use any more electricite either but the 17 watts seemed logical. I have to see how long it helps them. @Blew Hiller how long into veg did you use your heat mats? Also did you get the controller?

Lol. I think I'm overcrowding when I have 3 plants. I see how you guys pack them in and maybe I need to do the same. I'm probably wasting light in most people's eyes.

I'm probably just being paranoid about mold and such. I have a feeling that the two plants I have in there will get pretty big though. Especially the Himalaya Gold. She's supposed to get quite large.

Lol. I think I'm overcrowding when I have 3 plants. I see how you guys pack them in and maybe I need to do the same. I'm probably wasting light in most people's eyes.

I'm probably just being paranoid about mold and such. I have a feeling that the two plants I have in there will get pretty big though. Especially the Himalaya Gold. She's supposed to get quite large.
What size space?

What size space?

2x4. My last 3 plants filled it. They were over 3' tall.
No mold unless yer getting over 60-70% Rh
Like I said , paranoia.
I would like to keep my plant count way down though. I guess that the bottom line. For me it's probably better to just grow a couple with the way laws are these days.

2x4. My last 3 plants filled it. They were over 3' tall.

Like I said , paranoia.
I would like to keep my plant count way down though. I guess that the bottom line. For me it's probably better to just grow a couple with the way laws are these days.
I've only grown 4 in my 4x4. It can get crowded depending how we veg them even with the 4.

I wouldn't worry about laws, or stress to much over things

Very un healthy, ya I know easy to say, but it's true

I got sick the last two weeks, fully stress related, new dog, RV and bank crap.
Only way I get sick is self created

Fund a nice release, I started building Lego stuff, and have some models I want to build

It helps a lot

And I had...had....10 in my 2x4...lol

I wouldn't worry about laws, or stress to much over things

Very un healthy, ya I know easy to say, but it's true

I got sick the last two weeks, fully stress related, new dog, RV and bank crap.
Only way I get sick is self created

Fund a nice release, I started building Lego stuff, and have some models I want to build

It helps a lot

And I had...had....10 in my 2x4...lol

I have a millennium falcon in my closet I plan to build this summer with the kids. Between my old man and me, we have some serious Lego sets. He still has his original 1970s castle set in original box, opened and well loved ,but complete.

It sounds like a good distraction, honestly.

Hiya VG, getting all caught up again.
About the notifications, I got tired of not seeing things. The new way I’ve been doing it is to go to the drop down menu, then forums, and then watched threads. The ones that have new posts are bold. I’m on my phone, so maybe that makes a difference?
Anyhow, your girl is looking nice! I’m not seeing any yellow in the new growth, not that I know much about much. But I think she’s looking healthy and happy. When you take a more grown out top, do you try to use it as a clone? I would think that’s an advantage to topping a little later? Anyhow, keep up the good work girl! I want to use the runoff for a garden too, I’ve considered myself to have a brown thumb until I started growing weed. Now I’m thinking I could do it, especially if I use the runoff!

I've only grown 4 in my 4x4. It can get crowded depending how we veg them even with the 4.
Yup, that's what I'm dealing with. I tend to grow medium size plants. Its all about the canopy size.

I like pulling the girls out for inspection and they get tangled easily if there isn't enough clearance.

Hiya VG, getting all caught up again.
About the notifications, I got tired of not seeing things. The new way I’ve been doing it is to go to the drop down menu, then forums, and then watched threads. The ones that have new posts are bold. I’m on my phone, so maybe that makes a difference?
Anyhow, your girl is looking nice! I’m not seeing any yellow in the new growth, not that I know much about much. But I think she’s looking healthy and happy. When you take a more grown out top, do you try to use it as a clone? I would think that’s an advantage to topping a little later? Anyhow, keep up the good work girl! I want to use the runoff for a garden too, I’ve considered myself to have a brown thumb until I started growing weed. Now I’m thinking I could do it, especially if I use the runoff!
Hey HH!

I am attempting to clone the top. We shall we about that one. I'm using a different method to clone this time.

You will have a good foundation for vegetable gardening with what you are learning here. It's even easier. I know you can do it!

I got a flower room but using a little 2x2 tent for veg to keep myself and plant sizes in check... not quite worked out as i wanted though lol. Once these are bumped over to my flower room though ive got it figured out lol
We need veg ROOMS and flower ROOMS. Never going to happen here but the dream is real.

I think I'm going to build a small veg area maybe 2.5x2.5x3' tall in my one of my closets. I don't even have room for a 2x2 anywhere else. Gotta work with what I've got.

I think I'm going to build a small veg area maybe 2.5x2.5x3' tall in my one of my closets. I don't even have room for a 2x2 anywhere else. Gotta work with what I've got.
I heard that!. I gotta get my flower girls chopped so i got leg room for my big girls and i can drop the light down on these leggy ass seedlings. I didnt even take pics of em i was so embarassed just up potted em straight away lol. Some of em were like 6 inches long lmao

Back
Top Bottom