VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Looks like P def to me.

It's progressing quickly up the plant.
Sending a email to GeoFlora.

I have Purpinator.
I can rescue dose with MC or something else. I have lots of different nutes. No idea what I should do other than try some Purpinator.

The quick progression has me panicking a bit.

She was fed and watered yesterday before @Mr. Krip posted. I gave 2/3 dose Bloom and 1/3 dose Veg because she looked so pale.
Hopefully I didn't f-up too bad doing that.
I can always scratch it up, flush and reapply.

Maybe I can't use it with plain Pro Mix? Maybe my watering hasn't been sufficient?

So bummed. She was perfect in veg.

Looks like P def to me.

It's progressing quickly up the plant.
Sending a email to GeoFlora.

I have Purpinator.
I can rescue dose with MC or something else. I have lots of different nutes. No idea what I should do other than try some Purpinator.

The quick progression has me panicking a bit.

She was fed and watered yesterday before @Mr. Krip posted. I gave 2/3 dose Bloom and 1/3 dose Veg because she looked so pale.
Hopefully I didn't f-up too bad doing that.
I can always scratch it up, flush and reapply.

Maybe I can't use it with plain Pro Mix? Maybe my watering hasn't been sufficient?

So bummed. She was perfect in veg.
Bummer. I can't wait to see what Geoflora says.

I didn't do a "transition dose". Since the @GeoFlora Nutrients are in solid form, it takes them a couple of weeks to finish breaking down, so, if you gave them some veg nutes in the last week, or so, by just adding some bloom formula, they're getting a "mix" until the veg finishes breaking down. ;)
Hey Krip.
Did you have to use cal-mag with your GeoFlora? Any bud boosters?
I hope the plants recover their vigour VG! They were looking super good.

Did you ask @GeoFlora Nutrients about the issue and what to do? Do you have to up pot with a new base mix for flower or do you just start adding the flower formula when you flip? I’m curious what the process is (ie what the guidelines say) and are other folks having flowering transition issues with it as well... It seems to me that there must be a way of using the product that doesn’t lead to this and doesn’t require a cal-mag supplement. :hmmmm: Not saying you plants don’t - they’re clearly hungry - it just seems like it shouldn’t be the case! Which I’m sure you’ll agree with :). I hope they drop in and help you sort it out.
You're supposed to just add the flower formula as a top dressing. I mixed the veg in at transplant.
I asked in a DM about the cal-mag but the rep didn't say.
They aren't on here very often so I'll go the email route.
I just found this thread, VG.

I also just flipped a Critical Kush that I'm growing with Geoflora so I'll be closely watching your experience. This is my first time using these nutes.

The CK is due to get her first bloom nutrients next Wednesday. I fed her today with 2.5g (per gallon) of Real Growers Recharge (just based on a gut feeling that she'd like it). That will hopefully hold her until Saturday, when I'll give her plain water. Then based on how she looks I may give her the bloom on Tuesday (a day early), or on schedule, or on Thursday (a day late).

It's all very scientific with me. :laughtwo:
Welcome Daddy.
My first time using them as well. It shows.

Bummer. I can't wait to see what Geoflora says.
Me too. Hopefully I'm smart enough to fix it myself in the meantime.
I don't like those odds.

Here's to hoping anyway!!!

HI V, here's something you can do while you wait I think.
Nope. Zero chance. :laughtwo:
I do appreciate the help though.:love:
Stone, I can't stand bananas. I don't even allow them in my house. The smell makes me vomit.
I won't grow any banana strains either.

Highya VG,

I took a good look at your problem leaves, and compared to a "deficiency chart" and looks like either potassium deficiency, or calcium deficiency. My first thought was the calcium, but only you can "fix them". Here, have a dube :passitleft:, relax. You'll figure out and they'll be fine. Experimenting isn't an exact science. Happy Smokin'

Hey Krip.
Did you have to use cal-mag with your GeoFlora? Any bud boosters?
The GeoFlora has both Calcium and Magnesium and, on my first run with it, I didn't need to add anything but did use Purpinator since that was part of the Sponsored Grow.

I'm now on my 2nd run with GeoFlora and using a mix of 2nd and 3rd run soil. This round, I've been fighting both Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies and have had them on a pretty high dose of Cal-Mag for most of this grow, which is about four months into veg, right now.

I think I may not have amended the soil correctly before this current run. :hmmmm:

Doesn't like bananas. I'm slowly building up a picture of you, VG.

How are things, m'dear? Other than the lack of adequate nutrition, I hope you are well.
:passitleft:
I'm ok.....maybe a little stressed.
I'm very nervously awaiting an expensive delivery. Hoping it's coming to the right house this time.
Constantly worried that someone is gonna pull the string that unravels me.
Hi VG! Sorry about your GC issues.

Perhaps she needs more than the standard GF dosage in flower? We have all seen how each of these strains have different “opinions” when feeding with MC, why would GF (or any other nutrients) be different? Not trying to be a smart ass, just wondering if there is flexibility with using the GF line? :hmmmm:
You are just being smart. No ass about it.
I had the same thoughts Boo.

My plant may be more demanding.
That was way more severe than I thought. Hmmm, I'll have to put my thinking hat on.
Lol. Sorry to disappoint.
Highya VG,

I took a good look at your problem leaves, and compared to a "deficiency chart" and looks like either potassium deficiency, or calcium deficiency. My first thought was the calcium, but only you can "fix them". Here, have a dube :passitleft:, relax. You'll figure out and they'll be fine. Experimenting isn't an exact science. Happy Smokin'
I just started giving cal-mag.
I'm sure I have to give it some time to work. Just being a nervous Nellie.

I'll smoke a chillum,eat a cookie and chill.

The GeoFlora has both Calcium and Magnesium and, on my first run with it, I didn't need to add anything but did use Purpinator since that was part of the Sponsored Grow.

I'm now on my 2nd run with GeoFlora and using a mix of 2nd and 3rd run soil. This round, I've been fighting both Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies and have had them on a pretty high dose of Cal-Mag for most of this grow, which is about four months into veg, right now.

I think I may not have amended the soil correctly before this current run. :hmmmm:
I'm using plain Pro Mix. First run.
My tap ppm is 190.
I'm gonna keep using the cal-mag.
Beginning to think it's a must have with my water and lights.

I'm ok.....maybe a little stressed.
I'm very nervously awaiting an expensive delivery. Hoping it's coming to the right house this time.
Constantly worried that someone is gonna pull the string that unravels me.
I'm sure it'll be fine. I guess they've messed up that order before then? Since Covid the delivery drivers here don't even bother knocking on our doors. They just leave the package on the door step and take a photo of it as evidence. There has been several occasions when I've opened the door and there has been a soaking wet package lying in a puddle on the floor. It's a bit annoying lol.
Don't let them get you down.

Calcium Carbonate is in a form they can use right away. I've used Cal-Mag with luck. But plants weren't distressed. I'm thinking mose Cal suplements work fairly quickly (Dolomite lime is slow acting). Glad you're getting back in the groove! Happy Smokin'

I'm sure it'll be fine. I guess they've messed up that order before then? Since Covid the delivery drivers here don't even bother knocking on our doors. They just leave the package on the door step and take a photo of it as evidence. There has been several occasions when I've opened the door and there has been a soaking wet package lying in a puddle on the floor. It's a bit annoying lol.
Don't let them get you down.
It just arrived. It's missing a piece but I was told it may be shipped separately.
The most important part is here though.
I've had a tent and light delivered to my neighbor amount other things. So far my neighbors have been honest and kind in getting them to me.
Calcium Carbonate is in a form they can use right away. I've used Cal-Mag with luck. But plants weren't distressed. I'm thinking mose Cal suplements work fairly quickly (Dolomite lime is slow acting). Glad you're getting back in the groove! Happy Smokin'
I'm trying Bode.
I was hoping for an uneventful grow. That's asking a lot evidently.
I hope the cal-mag sorts it out for you! I too am looking forward to hearing what GF has to say on the matter. If I'm going to run a plant on it this year from cradle to grave I'd like to be prepared.

This place is a bit P def.

So I'll grow one for you. ;)
Me too and me too.

I'll try to give you nice complements on your gross plant. Just keep in mind that it will be difficult for me.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Vg! Tough luck with your plant hope you get it sorted soon.

As I do when folks grow cheese strains. It's all good at internet distance!
Ya Mrs. N is not to excited about the Cheese plant I got going now lol. It’s ok though I think I’ll make up for it with the Gorilla Zkittles I’m growing with it, just hope none of that cheese smell gets on it lol.

Back
Top Bottom