VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Hi VG - I haven’t been keeping up in here very well. Caught up now and loving the shiny living soil greenness you have going on!

Geoflora is working in my plain Pro Mix quite well. I was worried after seeing many of the other growers amending their already rich soils prior to adding the Geoflora.
I was surprised to see others doing that! It needs nothing else so far as I can tell and according to their guides and product description. Krip has finished off some beauties with it. I’m so bummed I can’t get it here. We worked out it would cost about 4times the cost of the product to ship it. I’m hoping what I won is going to another worthy recipient. And meanwhile I’ll badger a local importer/supplier about it I think. It seems a stellar achievement.

still in disbelief at how easy this has been so far.
I’m not! :high-five:
a few branches at a time. It took me about four days but it wasn't as taxing on my body.
Again :high-five: most of my trimming happens that way during the hang dry period. 20minutes here, 10minutes there... low impact. (Gotta keep things set up tho, so that can be a drag).
Becoming aware of stuff isn't always easy.
:love: so true
When the timing comes around
You must flip it!
and if your wig is feeling down
You can just flip it!

:passitleft: :ciao:

That GeoFlora is working magic for you. Both plants gorgeous!
I've given up trying to help local friends who want to grow. It's the following instructions part tht rankles me. I don't like to invest my time when non growers especially non gardeners do what I advise against and then get pissed when they get shitty yields or crappy end product.
Most non-growers I give clones to aren't interested in any more advice then they get when I hand them over, so no one comes back to me when they don't produce. And to the one who did I showed them how much I harvested from mine!

I've given up trying to help local friends who want to grow. It's the following instructions part tht rankles me. I don't like to invest my time when non growers especially non gardeners do what I advise against and then get pissed when they get shitty yields or crappy end product.
You are braver than I am. Aside from my bff and my kid nobody outside of this house knows that I grow. Hopefully that will change soon.
I'd like to go camping up by Ely or Duluth. I think you're in the northern half of the state. Perhaps we can meet up someday soon.
Highya VG,

Love your chikas!! They all look so pretty and green and vibrant looking!! Sort of reflects your mood this morning! So nice to see/hear those who are doing well! Happy Smokin'
I saw my first hint of sexual maturity. Budset should be any day now.
On Sunday I'm due to switch to the bloom version for the GC and the CW will get transplanted in a 2 gal with Geo as well.
Hi VG - I haven’t been keeping up in here very well. Caught up now and loving the shiny living soil greenness you have going on!
I haven't been keeping up much either. Life is what it is.
I'm watching that GC so closely right now. She isn't getting much taller but she certainly is getting a lot wider. I'm starting to get concerned for space. I was going to flower the Charlotte with her. Not sure if that will work now.
I may have to stick her.... wherever.
Never enough room.
I was surprised to see others doing that! It needs nothing else so far as I can tell and according to their guides and product description. Krip has finished off some beauties with it.
Afaik I'm the only one using it with Pro Mix. I think everyone else is using a mineralized soil of some sort.
Looks like it has enough nutrients for the veg stage. Now for flower.
And meanwhile I’ll badger a local importer/supplier about it I think. It seems a stellar achievement
I hope you can eventually get it there.
I'm quite happy so far ,if you hadn't already noticed.
most of my trimming happens that way during the hang dry period. 20minutes here, 10minutes there... low impact. (Gotta keep things set up tho, so that can be a drag).
I think I may do it this way from now on. I don't get behind on my other chores then. I certainly don't feel the fatigue as much.
That GeoFlora is working magic for you. Both plants gorgeous!
My mothers and clones look better now too.

The Green Crack today.

And something I'm just screwing around with. A lil Sexxpot cutting suspended in my aquarium. Just for curiosities sake.

Interesting! :goodluck:
I've rooted peace lily and devil's tongue in there before. Can't see a reason that it wouldn't work for cannabis.

Hi V :ciao:
Sexxpot sure is pretty!
Highya Stone.
Having a good day?
Still basking!?!
It was only a few trusted people that I've known my whole life, but yeah. Secrecy is another reason I stopped. I told everybody the risk of getting caught was too high so I quit. It's better that way. Nobody tries to pop in for a smoke up anymore either. It's nicer this way.
I told people I quit smoking. It definitely stopped the idiots from calling me looking to hook them up, drunk at 2 am. Glad those days are behind me.

Hey y'all.
Have a quickie update on the @Weed Seeds Express chickies.
The Green Crack is 13 days since flip and has definite pistils this morning.
She has some slight variegation on a few leaves.

The Charlotte is doing much better than the first plant that I had.
I just transplanted her into a two gallon GeoPot(not shown).

The GeoFlora is still doing a great job.
Really happy so far.

Hey y'all.
Have a quickie update on the @Weed Seeds Express chickies.
The Green Crack is 13 days since flip and has definite pistils this morning.
She has some slight variegation on a few leaves.

The Charlotte is doing much better than the first plant that I had.
I just transplanted her into a two gallon GeoPot(not shown).

The GeoFlora is still doing a great job.
Really happy so far.
I hope you like the Green Crack, I hope to grow an auto version this summer. Peeps seem to really like it that I've noticed. Smoked any before?

I hope you like the Green Crack, I hope to grow an auto version this summer. Peeps seem to really like it that I've noticed. Smoked any before?
I haven't tried it before.
Looking forward to it. Most everything that I've grown is stuff that I never tried before.
My kid picked it out. He's pretty happy with how she looks.

GeoFlora is working out really well for you!
It really is. I just have to remember to set a reminder every two weeks.

Highya VG,

I'm glad your back. So sorry about your Uncle. Hope you heal well.

I grew the Purple Crack a few years ago, and loved the smoke!! It did well, as my first grow! I'm sure you'll like it. Candida looks very nice in her new pot! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

I'm glad your back. So sorry about your Uncle. Hope you heal well.

I grew the Purple Crack a few years ago, and loved the smoke!! It did well, as my first grow! I'm sure you'll like it. Charlotte looks very nice in her new pot! Happy Smokin'
FTFY. Lol
Purple Crack? Sounds fun.
My kid came to visit his plant yesterday.
He's stoked. Can't wait for his girl to be done. She just got into flower. Hell be waiting a bit. It may be done by his b-day though. That would be cool.

Most of my grows are firsts too. Pretty sure I like it that way, although I'm looking forward to finding some favorites along the way.
I'm Midwest so we never (and still don't ) had the variety some other places have. Sometimes you could only get the same strain for months on end. That was from different dealers in the same town. Someone was bringing it in from Cali and Colorado in large amounts.
We only had indicas really. Probably some hybrids but I highly doubt that I ever tried anything sativa until I grew it myself. It doesn't have the weight and heavy bud quality that would sell as well as a heavy indica. Plus the quick turnaround of an indica grow vs the sativa's extended flower period.

So most everything is new to me. The stuff we were getting usually didn't have a name or the stoners selling it would forget what it was. Lots of mystery weed.

It's very cool to actually know what the hell I'm smoking. Furthermore, I know it's as safe as possible.

:passitleft:

So. I've run into an issue with the GeoFlora.
She looks hungry. It seems like the veg formula broke down easier than the bloom. It appears to be on the soil's surface.
She is due for another feed in a few days.
I'm brainstorming options right now. She needs agua this evening.

I can do some 4-0-0 cal-mag or I can mix some veg with the bloom.
Just reapply the bloom and hope for the best? That's my least favorite option.

Here are some pics.

The same is going apply to the Charlotte. She has one bad leaf but she is a tad pale.
She has a week before she is due for any nutes.

Hope y'all are doing well. :hug: :love:

Awful quiet here this evening.

So I guess I'll do a half dose of cal-mag and see if that helps with the Green Crack...

There just isn't much info about this nute. I'll just follow through with a normal dose of the bloom in a few days when it's due.

Wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom