VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Geoflora is a super soil? I thought it was nutes??? :hmmmm:
You could think of it as a pelletized super soil that you mix into the medium and then topdress as instructed. The pellets carry the same inputs that super soil concentrate contains. Bat guano, turkey litter etc. The pellets are inoculated with micro-organisms that will create a living soil web. It is almost a hybrid between a nute and a super soil concentrate.

I have often heard about the increased terps, but I didn't know about the possibly increased THC levels as well. It will be very interesting indeed.
I wish I had the ability to get my product tested. I think it can be a few hundred dollars to get a single sample run. Too rich for this....lady.

You could think of it as a pelletized super soil that you mix into the medium and then topdress as instructed. The pellets carry the same inputs that super soil concentrate contains. Bat guano, turkey litter etc. The pellets are inoculated with micro-organisms that will create a living soil web. It is almost a hybrid between a nute and a super soil concentrate.
@HashGirl.
This is what Geoflora's site says....

Make Any Soil Super Soil​

Geoflora VEG can be applied to the soil prior to transplant, creating a ready-to-plant super soil that can be re-amended every two weeks or as needed until the flowering cycle. VEG contains nutrient sources in ample supply to eliminate the need for frequent re-amending.

Already using an amended soil? No problem! Geoflora VEG can be used to re-amend and replenish organic materials in your soil to keep it fertile for as long as you grow with it.

Geoflora VEG works best with Peat or Coconut Fiber based growing media and soils, and should not be used in aquaponic or soil-less grow media such as Rockwool.

Geoflora VEG works best with Peat or Coconut Fiber based growing media and soils

Thank you, VG. :thanks:

So, what are you using for your medium? Peat or Coconut Fibre?

Thank you, VG. :thanks:

So, what are you using for your medium? Peat or Coconut Fibre?
I'm using the regular Pro Mix all-purpose in the black and blue bale with the sunflower on it. It's really cheap here.
It contains peat moss, humus,mycos, perlite and lime.

Highya VG,

Sounds like you're reconstructing Doc Bud's earlier years on 420. He used to use something like that and that was it except water. That process grew some beautiful ladies!! Hope yours follow suit.

Btw, your Ladies look great. I'm partial to the Green Crack! Beautiful job!! Happy Smokin' :love:

That's what it was! Thank you ITS! Same principle, when ppm gets low, it adds more nutes. Happy Smokin'

Hey Virgin Ground, we are holding a contest, do you have any interesting?

Highya VG,

Sounds like you're reconstructing Doc Bud's earlier years on 420. He used to use something like that and that was it except water. That process grew some beautiful ladies!! Hope yours follow suit.

Btw, your Ladies look great. I'm partial to the Green Crack! Beautiful job!! Happy Smokin' :love:
So far so good. I'm flipping the GC tomorrow. I had to wait until I could pick up another timer. I have to have a place for my GG4 that I just transplanted. Now I'll be able to use my smaller hlg 90 watt in the clone area.

Hey Virgin Ground, we are holding a contest, do you have any interesting?
I really appreciate the invitation but I already have more than enough lighting. I'm positive that you will find a worthy recipient.

I really appreciate the invitation but I already have more than enough lighting. I'm positive that you will find a worthy recipient.
When you want to upgrade your lights, contact me freely. We always have Giveaways for new lights

Goooooood Mooornininggg!!!

I can't help but be in a good mood. All of my babies are happy!!! :yahoo:

Look at this lovely @Weed Seeds Express Green Crack. She's just about to set her buds. I can see small pistils forming. It won't be long now!
I forgot the BTi bits and as a result found and killed about a half dozen fungus gnats. I have some water steeping with some now.
I haven't been able to find sticky traps at any stores. I may have to order some.
She will get her first dose of the bloom formula in about a week from now.

This little gal is going into her two gallon really soon. I'll do it when she's ready for her next feeding. I already have the GeoPot ready and mixed with their GeoFlora veg.

Thanks for checking out my garden y'all.

The ones who can follow the instructions at least end up with something to smoke in the end!
I've given up trying to help local friends who want to grow. It's the following instructions part tht rankles me. I don't like to invest my time when non growers especially non gardeners do what I advise against and then get pissed when they get shitty yields or crappy end product.

Highya VG,

Love your chikas!! They all look so pretty and green and vibrant looking!! Sort of reflects your mood this morning! So nice to see/hear those who are doing well! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom