VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

And, that's why you'll never see a unicorn to this very day... :Rasta:

I talked to Buttercup for 5.5 hours on the phone.
That's a lot of brain damage right there.

OMG! I can barely survive 1.5 hours on the phone with my second sister (I have 4 younger sisters and no brothers). I usually don't answer the phone if I don't have an hour or more to talk. Do you just sit and listen for 5.5 hours? Or do you wear a headset so that you can continue to putter around during the convo?

Told you, I was a nosy parker. :laughtwo:

OMG! I can barely survive 1.5 hours on the phone with my second sister (I have 4 younger sisters and no brothers). I usually don't answer the phone if I don't have an hour or more to talk. Do you just sit and listen for 5.5 hours? Or do you wear a headset so that you can continue to putter around during the convo?

Told you, I was a nosy parker. :laughtwo:
I have a Bluetooth headset so I can work freely if I choose to. I had to get one because I was always trying to shoulder my phone and my neck is garbage. I'm not a fan of speaker phone either.
I can talk to him for 5 hours and not flinch. We have some pretty hilarious conversations.
Gonna run Geoflora this next run!
Hey Oldhippie.
I just gave my Green Crack her last feeding of the veg formula. I'll be flipping her in a few days. She looks amazing. I couldn't be happier with the results so far. So excited for flower!!!
:passitleft:
They ruined it...
Lol. We didn't get to too Fa!
formula change ?
A group song. :)
I was having fun.....:laughtwo:

That's the color I like to see in my tent! Sweet!

Gorgeous!

This ↑ !

Thanks y'all. I love getting credit for doing nothing. :laughtwo:
Love that emerald glow.

@Virgin Ground Have you ever tried growing organic? I'm curious because it seems like everybody really love their nutes. Do synthetic nutes give better yields? If so, what's the trade off? I'm trying to illuminate usage of chemicals and synthetics wherever I can.
The Geoflora is organic Scotty.
It's my first round with any type of super soil so I'm still learning. Anecdotal evidence is that organic grown produce is higher in THC and terpenes and synthetics are good for adding weight.
I've seen a few lab reports now where this seems to be the case as well. Maybe it is in fact moving away from the anecdotal into the realm of reality? We will need a lot more of these comparisons done along with the lab tests for any real data to emerge.

The Geoflora is organic Scotty.
It's my first round with any type of super soil so I'm still learning. Anecdotal evidence is that organic grown produce is higher in THC and terpenes and synthetics are good for adding weight.
I've seen a few lab reports now where this seems to be the case as well. Maybe it is in fact moving away from the anecdotal into the realm of reality? We will need a lot more of these comparisons done along with the lab tests for any real data to emerge.

Geoflora is a super soil? I thought it was nutes??? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom