VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

It took me forever but I'm finally done trimming Sexxpot. I had to do her a bit differently than the usual dry, trim and jar. She was ready to trim on Xmas Eve but I was far too busy. I cut her down to branches and stuck her, leaves and all into a few giant turkey bags. I just burped them until I could get to them. Since I had so much to trim I just did it a few branches at a time. It took me about four days but it wasn't as taxing on my body.
The buds look good so I'm happy. Looks like I could go through them again and clean them up a bit more. Mebbe later.

I'm going to put a good portion into potion. I'm nearly out if indica oil. I haven't been daily dosing like I should and I'm noticing how much pain I've been in lately.
I have a GG4 to transplant but other than that this mama will be in the kitchen, mixing up the medicine...

:green_heart:
What kind of pain oil are you making from Indica? I have a bunch of pure indicas as well as a few landrace indicas. Do share more about this please. I'm very interested as I live in chronic pain.

@Grand Daddy Black check out the towel in the background! :high-five:

1609353521011.png

It'll keep life interesting :laugh: Looks great:yummy:
Thanks VS.
I haven't tried the oil yet. I plan on doing a few runs in the MB2 with some cool down time in between.
It could take a few days.
I'm looking forward to sampling some cookies.
I really need to change my dosing methods. I think capsules would be better for me or just straight oil dosing.
I'm eating too much sugar.

What kind of pain oil are you making from Indica? I have a bunch of pure indicas as well as a few landrace indicas. Do share more about this please. I'm very interested as I live in chronic pain.
I use grapeseed, coconut or sometimes I'll use olive oil. I would like to try avocado oil next round.
I try to make my oils as strong as possible. That was dependant upon how much product I had. The MB2 has a minimum of 2 cups in order to run it. I got an Instant Pot from Santa so I can run smaller batches more conveniently now.

I think my last cookies were around 50mg each.
I use liquid sunflower lecithin in every batch to emulsify and also to increase bioavailability.
Any other questions please feel free to ask.
I can certainly help with some step by step instructions if you should need them.

Happy New Year, VG! All the best to you and your family in 2021 and beyond.

:circle-of-love:

I made some caps with olive oil and trimmings. When I take them I get a good sleep.
Two of my cookies put me out on about an hour. Seems as though when I get too stoned I just fall asleep. Not a terrible outcome. I imagine panicking to be less enjoyable.
Happy New Year's Growin' Eve VG!

Capsules are the way to go as sugar is a cause of inflammation:
"Human studies confirm the link between added sugar and higher inflammatory markers."
Source (among many others)
Ugh. I have cut down a lot over the last few years but still have a way to go I guess. Giving up sofa was life-changing.
Now if I can only get the cherry
Kool-Aid addiction under control.
That one has been life-long. Wish me luck.
The more I cut back on sugar, the less my gimpy right leg swells. Around my ankle, it would swell up so much I couldn't tie my shoes or even get my work boots onto my foot.
It's so tasty though...
I'm for anything that makes me appear less swollen. :laughtwo:

Happy New Year, VG! All the best to you and your family in 2021 and beyond.

:circle-of-love:
:hug: Happy New Year HG!
Extend my sincere wishes of a happy and productive new year to your family as well.

Wee! Happy New Year!
Lol. Hi Hun!!

I have some pics of the @Weed Seeds Express babies. Well..one baby and a young lady.

I think the Geoflora is working in my plain Pro Mix quite well. I was worried after seeing many of the other growers amending their already rich soils prior to adding the Geoflora.
Dang I'm excited. I don't think that it really costs much more than the MC I've been using.
It's even easier to use than the MC.

I'm waiting to see if I'll ever have to supplement with cal-mag.

That Green Crack is really growing fast.
She has only been in the closet for a few days but is responding favorably to the @Mars Hydro TS1000 led.
The plan is to flip her in about a week and then change to bloom nutes the week after or I can wait. I think waiting an extra two weeks would possibly give me a plant that's too big for my plans.
I'll let it play out a little and see what the reality of the situation is.
I can adapt easily with this system.

Thanks for stoppin by.:passitleft:

@ Virgin Ground, since I quite drinking sugared pop, I've lost nearly 100 lbs. in 2 yrs. I need to cut back on the diet Dew though, because diet soda is pretty bad for you too. I've begun brewing my own Kambucha now. I want that and water to become my go-to beverages (with occasional teas of magical properties).
Same thing happened to me Scotty.
I've lost 115lbs since kicking the 'Devil's Dew'. I started drinking Kool-Aid to lessen the withdrawal symptoms. Now to work on that.
Hope I don't lose my butt.

The "devils dew" is a great name for it! I'm STILL hooked on the diet shit, but I am cutting back. Have you noticed how the more weight you lose, the better your health gets and the better you feel? its pretty freaking amazing.
It's certainly helped to ease the pain in my spine and my knees no longer hurt.
I'm a different person than I was a few ago. My grandpa had a theory that sugar was poison. Maybe he was right?

Back
Top Bottom