VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

All good? Cooking up a storm? :love: and :hug: from L.A.!

Smokin' Sexxpot with your kid... :hmmmm:

They look terrific!
No. I want him to help me trim it. :laughtwo:

I am cooking. Getting my charcuterie prepped. Making my pie and sugar cookie dough tonight.
Love back from me!!!!:hug:

Hey y'all. I have some pics of the lil @Weed Seeds Express gals.
The Green Crack is doing very well in the Geoflora veg nutes. She is getting transplanted into a two or three gallon today and moved into the closet under the TS1000. I want a smaller plant. The Sexxpot was too hard to work on properly. I'll have some bud pics of Sexxpot later. I have some finish trimming to do yet.
Isn't she lovely!?!? :love:
My oldest came to visit for Xmas. I have a vid of him hugging the Green Crack and telling her that he loves her and that she's such a pretty girl. He's such a ham.:laughtwo:

Looks like I may have a sativa leaning Charlotte. We'll see.
I may transplant her into a .5 gallon. I've already knocked her over thrice.
I don't care for how easily the Solos tip.
It's been luck that I haven't already damaged her.
I'm confident that I can move her with little stress even at this small size.

Hope y'all have a beauty of a day!

Yes, she's very pretty! :love: She's off to a great start! Happy Smokin'

Green Crack is living up to its name! That GeoFlora seems to be doing a great job. And I'm not willing to call Charlotte yet, but I'm glad to see it looking so pretty. :)
My oldest came to visit for Xmas. I have a vid of him hugging the Green Crack and telling her that he loves her and that she's such a pretty girl. He's such a ham.
Awww, how sweet!
Hi V, I'm with you and the Solo cups being tippy! I had an idea to make a holder like a coffee cup holder with a pot riser and never made it. One day.
We're going to need the tutorial for that one otter!

Hey y'all. I have some pics of the lil @Weed Seeds Express gals.
The Green Crack is doing very well in the Geoflora veg nutes. She is getting transplanted into a two or three gallon today and moved into the closet under the TS1000. I want a smaller plant. The Sexxpot was too hard to work on properly. I'll have some bud pics of Sexxpot later. I have some finish trimming to do yet.
Isn't she lovely!?!? :love:

Hope y'all have a beauty of a day!

Nice looking plants, VG especially the Green Crack.

I have a question. Do you know approximately how long it took for your seeds to be delivered? I ordered our Alpine Star CBD seeds from Weedseedsexpress on December 5. Being that it's winter and really cold, we've been checking the mail every day but that's kind of a pain so a guesstimate would be helpful.

:thanks:

Yes, she's very pretty! :love: She's off to a great start! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.
:passitleft:
Hi V, I'm with you and the Solo cups being tippy! I had an idea to make a holder like a coffee cup holder with a pot riser and never made it. One day.
I have made a few. The first was another Solo with the bottom cut off, inverted and then place one with the plant so it nests inside. A little tape and it worked ok.
I like my lil black Geopots a lot better.
Green Crack is living up to its name! That GeoFlora seems to be doing a great job. And I'm not willing to call Charlotte yet, but I'm glad to see it looking so pretty. :)
I felt like I missed my notification to topdress so I looked and I surely did.
It was for the 24th. Wonder why I missed it?:hmmmm::eye-roll:
So tomorrow she will get her new pot for sure. Still torn between a 2 and a 3 gallon.
Nice looking plants, VG especially the Green Crack.

I have a question. Do you know approximately how long it took for your seeds to be delivered? I ordered our Alpine Star CBD seeds from Weedseedsexpress on December 5. Being that it's winter and really cold, we've been checking the mail every day but that's kind of a pain so a guesstimate would be helpful.

:thanks:
It took 25 days from their confirmation email. I imagine that you would add a week or two because of the busy holiday season. No idea how slow international mail is but it has really slowed here in the US.
Seeds should be fine in the cold. It's the heat that would be the problem.
I concur.

I like to keep mine in the fridge.

I've been a busy gal today.
I deep cleaned the closet to get it ready for the GC. I put her in a two gallon. I'll do the same with Charlotte. I transplanted her(slightly off-center:eye-roll:) I'm hoping to have some nice compact trees. I'd like to fit them in there together if possible.

Both are in Geoflora. Cheers!!

Seeds should be fine in the cold. It's the heat that would be the problem.
It took 25 days from their confirmation email. I imagine that you would add a week or two because of the busy holiday season. No idea how slow international mail is but it has really slowed here in the US.

I concur.

I like to keep mine in the fridge.

Thank you, VG re the info on shipping. That helps. So freezing seeds is fine? It's supposed to go down to 21F tonight.

I keep mine in the fridge. If they arrive frozen, they still go to the fridge where they thaw slowly. I wouldn't really know any details about freezing them myself. I just thought that since you knew about the Svalbard seed bank, maybe you were up on that stuff. BTW, I've been wanting to ask you if you liked the 420 gold leaf that you grew a few yrs back. They were the first seeds I bought from an actual seed bank and I just found them in the back of my basement fridge. I was excited about them when I ordered them and then I lost them! LOL How did it turn out? did you like it?

Congrats on the transplants! How much GeoFlora did you mix in each pot?
.5 oz for the .5 gallon and 1.5 oz for a two gallon.
Thank you, VG re the info on shipping. That helps. So freezing seeds is fine? It's supposed to go down to 21F tonight.
Heat and moisture ruin seeds. Freezing isn't a problem as Shed mentioned.
When I pull a pack from the fridge I let it come up to room temp. If it is opened before then condensation will accumulate. It's fine if there is a single seed you want to drop but if you have a pack of 10 and only want to use a few I would definitely let them warm up so the other seeds aren't compromised.

I think proper seed storage rh is around 8%. I keep dessicant packs in my vault to help with any moisture.

If your seeds aren't here in a few weeks I would contact them. That would seem to be an excessive length of time.

It took me forever but I'm finally done trimming Sexxpot. I had to do her a bit differently than the usual dry, trim and jar. She was ready to trim on Xmas Eve but I was far too busy. I cut her down to branches and stuck her, leaves and all into a few giant turkey bags. I just burped them until I could get to them. Since I had so much to trim I just did it a few branches at a time. It took me about four days but it wasn't as taxing on my body.
The buds look good so I'm happy. Looks like I could go through them again and clean them up a bit more. Mebbe later.

I'm going to put a good portion into potion. I'm nearly out if indica oil. I haven't been daily dosing like I should and I'm noticing how much pain I've been in lately.
I have a GG4 to transplant but other than that this mama will be in the kitchen, mixing up the medicine...

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom