VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Note to self....don't get forked up with VG and fam....and if you do, bring iso (or Wd-40) to clean the genitalia art from your face! Lol. :laugh:
Or do and consider it initiation??
I would never do that sort of thing. However,I would hang out with people who would.
I admire their creativity and bravery. I salute them!!
If the Crown don't getcha the brownies will!
Crown+brownies=Crownies??
There was a song we'd sing as teenagers. Not sure where it came from.

Whitey boy, whitey boy, you're looking kind of pale.
Whitey boy, whitey boy, you're headed on a whitey.
Ooooooooo Dddddddd. :laugh:
Brilliant!! I love it. :laughtwo:
You mind if I borrow that??
Don't want to be accused of cultural appropriation so I thought I'd ask.
You mean Tipp-Ex? One of my friends passed out so we paper-mached his whole head. We did make some air holes for him though.
Yes! They are both correction pens.
Poor bastard. Did you cover the eyes so he couldn't see...ya know? For maximum panic when he woke up??
Sexxpot is so sexy!

Looking great, VG.
Hey Vex.
She's almost done!!
She's at 48 days since first pistils and has nice milky trichs.
I bet she will be down by next weekend.

Did you cover the eyes so he couldn't see...ya know? For maximum panic when he woke up??
He wore glasses so we just pasted over them. When he woke up it was still wet as it takes about a day to dry. He was asleep for probably 6 hours so it was going firm when he woke. It took him ages to work out what was going on. Priceless moments.
:passitleft:

Spread the mockery far and wide :laugh:
Don't worry. I'm already practicing it!

I'll probably end up using it on my son. He gets the worst stoner eyes I've ever seen. Just little slits.
He wore glasses so we just pasted over them. When he woke up it was still wet as it takes about a day to dry. He was asleep for probably 6 hours so it was going firm when he woke. It took him ages to work out what was going on. Priceless moments.
:passitleft:
That'll show him what happens when you're friend with you guys! It was indeed a teachable moment and you guys seized it!!

Hey y'all.
I managed to get up early and snap a few pics of my @WeedSeedsExpress
Sexxpot. Just a few weeks to go on her.
Amazing grow! Love it!

I decided to scope the big mama before I head off to bed.
She's ready. I'll wait a day or two for her to drink up her last feeding and then chop on Thurs/Fri.

She's gonna be a beast to trim.

Sweet dreams...

Those girls are nodding out VG! Beautiful, just beautiful. Have a great day and stay stoneder

Hey there, VG. I don't know if I've posted on your journal before but if not, I'd like to follow along. We're awaiting seeds from Weedseedexpress but ours are for Alpine Star CBD.

By the way, I agree with many of your other followers that Sexxpot is indeed a very pretty lady.

:welldone:

And, then there's this (below). I had a friend in college who passed out on the front lawn of someone's house and woke up to pouring rain. He came home, wrapped a towel around his head and went to sleep. When he woke up, he started yelling that he had gone blind. Silly boy. :laughtwo:

Yes! They are both correction pens.
Poor bastard. Did you cover the eyes so he couldn't see...ya know? For maximum panic when he woke up??

Back
Top Bottom