VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

So pretty!

Oh I should probably have done that... :hmmmm:

I love it when you're nice to me too!

There's plenty of time, there's plenty of time. (I think this is from a Thomas the Tank Engine book from my kids' childhoods...)
I've had my longest seed soak for just over 50 hours. If they are really bad they get a bacterial slime coating the seed as it decomposes. I didn't see that so I just let the seed go and it did eventually pop. I believe that was the hermied ATF.

You make it easy to be nice to you.
I appreciate that. :love:

I have a Thomas train set that we set up around the Xmas tree every year. We are putting him up later today..I think..? Hopefully we get that far today.

I have cold issues at the moment as well. It's gone from being a sauna to a refrigerator in about a month. I prefer it like this.

Have you ever had Green Crack before? I made my friend pull a whitey before on the GC lol. Nice stuff

She’s perfect! :love:
I hope my new Charlotte looks this good.

She likes my cheapo light a lot. It's funny how well they work on the babies. I think she is about 5" away from it right now. Zero light stress,just a happy lil sprout
I have cold issues at the moment as well. It's gone from being a sauna to a refrigerator in about a month. I prefer it like this.

Have you ever had Green Crack before? I made my friend pull a whitey before on the GC lol. Nice stuff
Neat....wait...what's a 'whitey'?

I have not had it before. My oldest son picked it out. He hopes it will help with his ADHD.

You could always add some more H2O2 while you wait. Also, Amy tells me to plant it if it takes more than 24 hours to crack, though I haven't had to wait that long lately.
I think it was farmers almanac that said 12-24 and 48 being the cutoff limit before engorgement. I would have to double check that.

I really had nothing to lose by letting that seed go longer. I have a bunch of those seeds. She did end up being a herm after all.

I'm in no way saying that it should be done the way that I did it. I want that to be clear. I was satisfying my own curiosity and noting any changes in the testas appearance along the way.

A whitey is what happens to inexperienced tokers who have that little but too much.
Ok.
We have a 'tradition' here in The States that involves writing on the faces of those who have passed out. Sometimes genitals are outlined on the forehead or cheek of the unconscious with a Sharpie marker. Often times photos are taken.
I thought there may have been a British version that included White Out fluid!?!?

Just often?
More often now than when I was observing.

I should have also added **(if you were lucky)** to the part about the forehead and cheek placement.

I'm looking into getting a heat mat or two sometime soon to remedy this situation.
My heat mat without a controller hit 120F so I got a cheap one and a multi plug adapter and now one controller does one, or two mats @80F or what temp I program. I was bummed when it hit 120 and I had to abort the mission until amazon showed.

My heat mat without a controller hit 120F so I got a cheap one and a multi plug adapter and now one controller does one, or two mats @80F or what temp I program. I was bummed when it hit 120 and I had to abort the mission until amazon showed.
Mine will have a controller for sure.
I priced them and read reviews last year. I believe that I already have one or two picked out and added to my eBay wish list.

A whitey is what happens to inexperienced tokers who have that little but too much.
There was a song we'd sing as teenagers. Not sure where it came from.

Whitey boy, whitey boy, you're looking kind of pale.
Whitey boy, whitey boy, you're headed on a whitey.
Ooooooooo Dddddddd. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom