VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

You need to do lots of squats if you don't want to lose your butt. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Kettle bells and butt crunches!! :laughtwo:

I bike in the summer. That really helps.
Told the bf that I'm gonna exercise my butt more. He seemed to be intrigued by the thought.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

I keep bees. I plan to substitute honey for sugar whenever possible. I also am cutting way back on my meat consumption thanks to my trip. Becoming aware of stuff isn't always easy.
My bfs uncle has a seemingly unlimited supply of raw honey. One of the guys he sponsors for AA gives him big jugs of the stuff to share with his family.
It's really nice stuff. He has lavender and clover fields. It's cool how the type of flower the bees collect from can change how honey tastes so drastically.

LOL that the site hyperlinks the word sponsor even when it's about alcoholism. :laugh:
Oh my!
I just noticed that. It's unfortunate......
that I'm laughing so hard about it. :rofl: :laugh::rofl::laugh:

This is a contest for folks who already use their lights. A thank you to their customers.

Hey y'all.
It's been a week since you last saw the @Weed Seeds Express chickies.
Here they are today.

The Green Crack is to the point that I'd like to flip her. I'm gonna top dress her today and flip her in a week. She will use up her Geoflora veg in the first week of flower and then it says that I should switch to their bloom product.
She looks good.

I'm stoked! I can tell by the leaves coming in that she matches the description of the Charlotte much closer than the first plant that I ended up culling. These things happen. Not every seed can be perfect. Life just doesn't work that way.
She will also be top dressed today. This will be her second feeding with the @GeoFlora Nutrients.

We are all safe and warm here. Hope you are wherever you may be. :green_heart:

Hey y'all.
It's been a week since you last saw the @Weed Seeds Express chickies.
Here they are today.

The Green Crack is to the point that I'd like to flip her. I'm gonna top dress her today and flip her in a week. She will use up her Geoflora veg in the first week of flower and then it says that I should switch to their bloom product.
She looks good.

I'm stoked! I can tell by the leaves coming in that she matches the description of the Charlotte much closer than the first plant that I ended up culling. These things happen. Not every seed can be perfect. Life just doesn't work that way.
She will also be top dressed today. This will be her second feeding with the @GeoFlora Nutrients.

We are all safe and warm here. Hope you are wherever you may be. :green_heart:
She looks sweet! I have to say I'm full on board with Geoflora feed! One godfather has been living totally on it as a conversion and is "fully engulfed" today! Wait until you see her fat seeded nuggieness in the next few days when I take her down!

She looks sweet! I have to say I'm full on board with Geoflora feed! One godfather has been living totally on it as a conversion and is "fully engulfed" today! Wait until you see her fat seeded nuggieness in the next few days when I take her down!
I can't wait either. I'll be watching. :love:
Wowza that GF is doing its thing with your GC! Verdantacity on fleek. :beauty:

Grats on a perfectly normal Charlotte. :)
Well hello there. Fancy seeing you here on the journal that I definitely didn't forget that I posted on today.:cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

You need a break now to restore your higher brain function!
I need my head examined. He's a riot to talk to. Even more animated of a character than he was here.

Back
Top Bottom