Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Looks great!
I was nervous at first when buying an ounce, as it was the only preroll I didn't try from them, always sold out. Lol

I needed to have it!! Lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Tastes like rainbows .

Has a pungent taste and a lingering aroma of pine.
Kinda like when somebody shits under the Christmas tree.

Mmmhmmmm, and smokes wonderful too.

Smell, taste, looks, and especially the chill/giggly high. Very happy with this one.

Quick update:

Had unexpected company over last night, so I postoned the snip n clip.

I was able to train her this morning before her nap. I went heavy, but wanted to snip all unwanted growth early.

Unfortunately one of the newest left side runners broke off...I'm trying to be gentle, but I'm a brute! Lol

I'm going to bend back an arm to fill it's space. Let's see!

420-magazine-mobile482703178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1886831854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125809965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1871585137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948992580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1172911011.jpg

Wake n Bake: Sour FKN Kush!

Thanks, buddy! It's intimate and calming when snipping away. Lol

Ok, will do after lights on later today.

Just looking at that. You could continue with the branch you've redirected and leave it as it was heading back toward the center, then in a few days top the end branch and bring one side of that back to fill the void space. Just thinking out loud.

Just looking at that. You could continue with the branch you've redirected and leave it as it was heading back toward the center, then in a few days top the end branch and bring one side of that back to fill the void space. Just thinking out loud.
Thats a good idea. The arm I bent back was already curving that way, so decided to leave it. I think I'll have more than enough arms. Lol
Oh my :-(
Vex I think you went overboRd on the defoliation. That's going to stunt her for a while :-(
Thanks, Rooster! She's been abused like this since I started, lets hope it hasn't slowed her down too much. Tips are starting to pointing up.

420-magazine-mobile2100462608.jpg

Is there any chance you could graft the broken shoot back on?
I'm sure it can be done, but I will have plenty of colas in my small space.

Thanks again to all! Love this site!

Shes a trooper for real, you need a clone from her before you flip!

Thanks, Penny!

I'm sure the hst is slowing her down some, but shes been bouncing back pretty well. She's trooper for sure, I hope it continues.

I may attempt to clone her.

She doesn't know anything but HST and she hasn't slowed down a bit yet.:high-five:

Thats a good idea. The arm I bent back was already curving that way, so decided to leave it. I think I'll have more than enough arms. Lol

Thanks, Rooster! She's been abused like this since I started, lets hope it hasn't slowed her down too much. Tips are starting to pointing up.

420-magazine-mobile2100462608.jpg

I'm sure it can be done, but I will have plenty of colas in my small space.

Thanks again to all! Love this site!

I would absolutely stop abusing her so hard lol

I would absolutely stop abusing her so hard lol
Hey Roost!

Are you concerned with only slower growth, or issues with plant due to hst down the road?

If it's time, so far she's been growing back enough to be trimmed every 3-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom