Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Wow, too much pressure, PW!! haha So humbled by that statement alone.

I'm just loving the learning experience and shooting the shit with you guys. AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! HA!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Just fkn great!!

I was about to snap a morning photo, when I hear a loud bang outside. Seems a transformer is down, we lost all power!

My light is set to go off at 10am, its only 7:30, and I don't want her to drown. Fuck!!

I hope they fix it asap!

420-magazine-mobile958192689.jpg
I bought 4 small battery powered air pumps at wally world for power outages. They're in the fishing section. I think they're for aerating bait fish. They don't put out much but 2 of them kept the bubbles flowing enough during the last power outage and they are pretty cheap.

Thanks for that info, Laz! I will definitely look into it.

63 days. Fluxing takes longer, but I hope to practice Mr. Am4zin's tips and speed up the process a bit.

Morning shot. .

420-magazine-mobile1308751492.jpg

Criss crossing secondaries is a good idea, it's all about forward planning, aim them for ware they will be in a couple of weeks, not where they are now as they will continue to grow, as long as the tops remain the same height your good, if you wanna slow a quick growing secondary, drop its height below the others, to speed one up, lift it a bit. The tallest top grows fastest. Building vertical takes the longest time but the more vert you got, the bigger the colas. :passitleft:

Thanks man! I will definitely use these tips.

Tonight she'll get snipped n clipped.

I'm full of admiration for your hydro pump system Vex - awesome build mate

I'd love to get something like that sorted but for now i ain't got the room and have gotta just hand feed

The veg stage is almost more exciting than the flower stage, as the growth can be quite fantastic

I'm full of admiration for your hydro pump system Vex - awesome build mate

I'd love to get something like that sorted but for now i ain't got the room and have gotta just hand feed

The veg stage is almost more exciting than the flower stage, as the growth can be quite fantastic
Thanks a bunch, DW!! Makes me smile. .

It's a simple setup, but let me know if you ever have any questions.

Cheers!

Picked up some amazing looking and smelling Sour Kush. Mmmmm, can't wait to get home later.

Also grabbed a preroll of....drum roll please...PENNYWISE! .

420-magazine-mobile960474881.jpg

Back
Top Bottom