Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

All caught up and ready for a big show. :passitleft:

I'm a fellow fluxer, my first got me POTM for Oct 2016. Mind if I offer some tips on speeding things up a touch?

After daily adjustments, make sure the tops are able to turn fully to the light. Keep the mains slightly higher than the others, this keeps them dominant and calling for the energy.

Remove un needed foliage as early as possible, on the main flux arms, the vertical ones we snip off, get that leaf as early as possible, it tricks the plant into producing the next node quicker as the light hits it sooner.

Tip spreading works, do it 3 or 4 times a day, especially when building vertical height. It really stacks them nodes on.

I'm currently working on another, CBD clone, so I got uneven nodes. I've been lazy in her training tho.

DSC_003681.JPG

DSC_003875.JPG

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I'm a fellow fluxer, my first got me POTM for Oct 2016. Mind if I offer some tips on speeding things up a touch?

After daily adjustments, make sure the tops are able to turn fully to the light. Keep the mains slightly higher than the others, this keeps them dominant and calling for the energy.

Remove un needed foliage as early as possible, on the main flux arms, the vertical ones we snip off, get that leaf as early as possible, it tricks the plant into producing the next node quicker as the light hits it sooner.

Tip spreading works, do it 3 or 4 times a day, especially when building vertical height. It really stacks them nodes on.

I'm currently working on another, CBD clone, so I got uneven nodes. I've been lazy in her training tho.

DSC_003681.JPG

DSC_003875.JPG
That looks really nice.

Welcome, Mr. Am4zin!

Dude, it's an honor to have you join us! No introduction needed, as I've watched your fluxin videos and looked through your completed journal before finally deciding to give it a shot. Great results, and well deserved POTM. Kudos!

I truly appreciate all advice and critiques, and will start applying them starting today.

I'm really interested in trying to flux a clone, glad to see you are and killing it! .

Thanks again!
Still looks awesome! Y'all a bunch of mother fluxers! It looks so cool when all is said and done and thanks for the tips I will add them to MY knowledge inventory as well for the future. Cheers!
Haha! MFersss!!

Quick shots after her nap, before tonights round of lst.

420-magazine-mobile423544688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515844106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2052236115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85329952.jpg

After work smoke: Sweet Tooth
420-magazine-mobile1330350939.jpg

Quick photo update after some lst, tip spreading, and raising main arms. Also playing around with the idea of crisscrossing the longest arms for space and eye appeal. .

420-magazine-mobile2005929096.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2077085592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile876544193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88029842.jpg

Just fkn great!!

I was about to snap a morning photo, when I hear a loud bang outside. Seems a transformer is down, we lost all power!

My light is set to go off at 10am, its only 7:30, and I don't want her to drown. Fuck!!

I hope they fix it asap!

get a computer UPS just for the air pumps. A small one will run that for quite a while. and a small cfl light.. and may be a bit cheaper than a battery/inverter combo. but a deep cycle marine battery w/ an inverter would run the whole thing for a long time,,lol

Let her go vertical awhile before you flip
Oh definitely, bro. I plan to let her stretch 10"-12" before 12/12. I meant 2 more weeks until she grows vertically.

get a computer UPS just for the air pumps. A small one will run that for quite a while. and a small cfl light.. and may be a bit cheaper than a battery/inverter combo. but a deep cycle marine battery w/ an inverter would run the whole thing for a long time,,lol
My thoughts exactly. Should be sufficient indeed!! .

Shes a good size.. i wonder what another two weeks will get her. It looks like she grows quite a bit each day.
Me too, bud. She's recovering very well.

I hope all arms reach the egde in 2 weeks, then UP she goes.

It will be a solid canopy of flowers, im guessing a plant of the month contender.

Back
Top Bottom