Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hey Vex. Just updated what is going on in my spot if u wana check it out. Im not home alot this time of yr so got to rely on pics from the Mrs!! Grow Bro's grows!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I just noticed your avatar, thats awesome! Lol
Hehe, glad you like!
Subbed. Sorry for joining so late. The grow is looking fantastic Vex. Definitely makes me want to start my own journal.
Welcome, ApBeast87!

No worries, still lots of growing going on in this Motha Effa!! .

Start it up, you'll get tons of help if needed, plus is a nice little place to track of your progress.

I too was nervous to start my first grow journal, glad I did!

Hey Vex. Just updated what is going on in my spot if u wana check it out. Im not home alot this time of yr so got to rely on pics from the Mrs!! Grow Bro's grows!
Will definitely check it out, bro!!

Catalina this morning:

420-magazine-mobile468791240.jpg

Hey Rooster!

Things are good, was just about to post an update. .

Gave her a snip n clip, and fresh res change @ 3 gallons. Also bent back another set of runners to help fill the center.

Water temp: 70F
PH: 5.6
PPM: 400

Nutes:

Sensi Grow A&B
CalMag Xtra
Rhino Skin
B-52
VooDoo Juice
Microbial Munch
Z7
Mammoth Piss

420-magazine-mobile1174348404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418113968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile733497717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2133857940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1651397247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile430469300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398693967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile456573066.jpg

Ohh yea, buddy!

I may have to cross the longest runners to allow the rest to reach the edge. Let's see. Lol

Thanks a lot, Toasted!! I've seen you lurking, glad you are enjoying it.

I'm aiming for (not sure how many tops just yet) 18"-24" colas full of sweet, sweet buds.

420-magazine-mobile515299637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile272162565.jpg

I can't wait! .

Nice shirt, plant and cloud!! .

Hiking from secret location?

Nice, looks like a trek. Lol

Thanks!

Yea, the recirc, deweys and only 3-4 gallons of water between res changes has helped keep the temps low. Plus the 75w aquarium water chiller helps a bit. Oh, and Z7 is kick ass with high heat situations.

I'm sure my temps will improve further once I relocate all electronics outside of the tent.

Check out the quick video clips if you haven't yet. .

Outstanding Vex. She just gets better and better looking. Its an ambitious undertaking but you've mastered it.

Means a lot, SD!

I'm trying my best not to screw it up. Lol

Lol. I have to remind myself often that just because I didn't fuck it up doesn't mean I'm a master grower.

Back
Top Bottom