Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

i cant wait to see the end game on this plant . about long have you been working on her ?

In one of your pics , it looks like the light is about 6 feet away , is that so you get more stretch to work with ?

anyways looking good man !

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Vex, you got her looking stellar. If you were to cover say the right side to hide it from light would the left side tend to grow more? If a person needed to slow some growth down in an area.

Looking great man Vex !!! Its a work of art. Seen one before now I know its called a flux.. shot.

Hey brotha lookn great i just ordered last week my second dwarf star i love that light hey just wondering where do u use urs in the veg area or flower i figured it put mine in the flower tent for right now but jus wondering how far away i shud have it so that way i get max coverage out of the light

i cant wait to see the end game on this plant . about long have you been working on her ?

In one of your pics , it looks like the light is about 6 feet away , is that so you get more stretch to work with ?

anyways looking good man !
Welcome, BigBudzzz420!

Same here, bud! Definitely a great learning experience. She's just under 2 months old.

That last pic is a tent shot, the light is 28" away.

Vex, you got her looking stellar. If you were to cover say the right side to hide it from light would the left side tend to grow more? If a person needed to slow some growth down in an area.
Thanks, man! I wouldn't necessarily cover one side from light, but let it grow higher than the apical side for sure. It'll catch up.
Looking great man Vex !!! Its a work of art. Seen one before now I know its called a flux.. shot.
Much appreciated! I like this method, just takes longer is all.
Hey brotha lookn great i just ordered last week my second dwarf star i love that light hey just wondering where do u use urs in the veg area or flower i figured it put mine in the flower tent for right now but jus wondering how far away i shud have it so that way i get max coverage out of the light
Thank you!

These Dwarf Stars are great, glad you were able to grab another!!

Quick Daily Update:

She's chugging along nicely.

I'll wait until Monday night's res change to snip n clip again. Just some lst tomorrow. My training schedule will continue this way until we see any need to adjust.

Snip N Clip
Rest
LST
Repeat.

420-magazine-mobile1185802891.jpg

It's like the accidental snip never happened. .
420-magazine-mobile1829601896.jpg

Good morning, all!

She's now 16"x 9". Oh joooooy!

Wake N Bake: C99

Also, my Magic Butter Machine2 arrived yesterday. Can't wait to fiddle with it. Picking up an oz of Sour Kush today and making some butt-uh. .

Welcome, BigBudzzz420!

Same here, bud! Definitely a great learning experience. She's just under 2 months old.

That last pic is a tent shot, the light is 28" away.

Thanks, man! I wouldn't necessarily cover one side from light, but let it grow higher than the apical side for sure. It'll catch up.

Much appreciated! I like this method, just takes longer is all.

Thank you!

These Dwarf Stars are great, glad you were able to grab another!!

Quick Daily Update:

She's chugging along nicely.

I'll wait until Monday night's res change to snip n clip again. Just some lst tomorrow. My training schedule will continue this way until we see any need to adjust.

Snip N Clip
Rest
LST
Repeat.

420-magazine-mobile1185802891.jpg

It's like the accidental snip never happened. .
420-magazine-mobile1829601896.jpg
"Snip n clip" the name of a radio contest my uncle won, a hair cut and a vasectomy :D haha

"Snip n clip" the name of a radio contest my uncle won, a hair cut and a vasectomy :D haha

Welcome, Swashp!

Hahaha, sounds like a deal! Lol
Ooh that'll pack a tasty punch yum. Was wondering if that things any good, let us know yea?
Oh yeeea!

I will definitely post my results. .

Quick Daily Update:

Some minor lst, left a few shorties unclipped and added Z7, 1ml of each part

No major changes, but she's filling in on schedule. .

420-magazine-mobile405966671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1455072785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile465851291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom