Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

If i remember right LA would lst often but would defol periodically.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

If i remember right LA would lst often but would defol periodically.
Yea, you're right.

Gave her a fresh res change this morning. I'll lower her tonight, may defol as well. My temps are still a bit high when closing the closet door, but the Z7 is kicking ass. No signs of root issues so far.

PH: 5.8
Water tenp: 70F
PPM: 320

420-magazine-mobile2049144652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727596746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile360533964.jpg

Wake n Baking some Amnesia Haze. .

Doesn't look like she even knows you split a branch. She's looking great Vex.

Thanks, SD!

I'll see how much the little guy grew tonight. So nervous. Lol .

QDU:

Letting her stretch before tomorrow's fluxing torture.

420-magazine-mobile2062156271.jpg

Great progress mate - I love to see how she can be encouraged into some really advanced grow shape and the increase in yield is always worth the effort - I train mine slightly less intensively but still I am all about stretching and pulling and splaying and tactical defoliation

20170703_220607.jpg

There's only four plants in there btw

I appreciate that, DogWash!

Yea, I love watching the manipulation develop as close to the plan as possible. .

Nice long colas! Kudos! .

Awesome job Vex! You have Fluxing down to a science. One thing I remember from LA is letting the ends turn up to the light and spreading the tips periodically to promote tighter node stacking and faster lateral growth. Do you feel the lateral growth is going a little slow?

LA's really quick guide to Tip Spreading for node stacking!

LA's really quick guide to Tip Spreading for node stacking!

Wishing you all a Happy 4th!!

Thanks a lot, GreenThumb! Im learning so much as the weeks pass. So glad ya'll are along for the ride!

Quick Update:

My little trooper after a snip and clip. I'm letting the right side grow a bit more before a trim, still falling behind.

Enjoy!I

420-magazine-mobile387901902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470920018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile116776526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878744585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206534673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1621496813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1365910746.jpg

That little loop back is cool looking, just trying to fill in the middle?

Yessir, since I snapped off the very first runners in the beginning. Although it worked out with the foam table height.

Thanks!!

Picked up some Sweet Tooth and Ghost Train Haze for Independence Day smokage. .

Your trooper is looking awesome Vex! Hey, how far into veg are you and how much longer till you plan to flip to 12/12?

Yessir, since I snapped off the very first runners in the beginning. Although it worked out with the foam table height.

Thanks!!

Picked up some Sweet Tooth and Ghost Train Haze for Independence Day smokage. .

Ghost train haze is some fire for sure.

Your trooper is looking awesome Vex! Hey, how far into veg are you and how much longer till you plan to flip to 12/12?
Thanks, Skybound.

She'll be 7 weeks old tomorrow.

I'm not 100% sure how long I'll veg, she'll go vertical once the runners reach close to the edge. We'll see how fast she grows after going vert, topped, stretch/develop long arms, then flip to 12/12.
Ghost train haze is some fire for sure.
Definitely! I love a good Sativa dominant for day time.

Quick Daily Update:

Gave her a full blown trim! She begged for it!

420-magazine-mobile603370059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile216770240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile641944367.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410525588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile489835681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259727338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565333417.jpg

Growing back! Yay!
420-magazine-mobile1062673039.jpg

lol you could spell your name with that lady .she's looking good bro! It's amazing when ya snap a stem something always grows back! Thought our fire cookies was toast she literally was eaten down to the bottom and grew back double time! Keep up the good fight bro your kicking that plants ass!

Haha, that would be cool as hell! Thanks, GG!

I know, it's insane how resilient plants are. They take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Back
Top Bottom